Are these worth it? I'm looking for a music player under $120 and these seem to be pretty nice

Are these worth it? I'm looking for a music player under $120 and these seem to be pretty nice.

I've had mine since 2007 and love it . 120gb is pretty good space

classics were continuously the best music players before touchscreens
that's when apple started noticing they don't need quality products to charge high sums

Do you have a smartphone? I still use my classic iPod on occasion but I've shifted almost entirely to using free Google play music on my phone. They let you upload 50K songs to the cloud and you can stream/download them at anytime. I have 37K songs in my collection right now, which is way more than I can fit on my iPod

If you mod them with an SSD, yes

I just use a FiiO X1 with a 128gb micro sd

FiiO All New X1 + microSDXC 256GB

I tried doing that with a 256GB SSD but anytime I go over around 133GB the music starts corrupting and forces me to wipe the ipod

Yea

Where are you gonna find a classic for less than 120? That was less than the retail price when they were still being made, now they're probably easily 300 or 400 +

hey smokers druaga1 here

I've had an 80 GB one of these for like seven years or something, one of the best purchases of my life.

There are used ones all over ebay for around $100

same

It doesn't have Spotify, so it's trash.

I've had the 160gb for 6/7 years now.
no problems, battery life still great.

i stole one from the seat of a car once. it was just sitting there in an unlocked car so i nigger'd it

How's the ipod now

i sold it
although it was really nice while i had it

>iPod Classic stops being made
>top button stops working a week later

I have to navigate through Genius playlists and Browse Artist when i'm listening.

asshole.

if it wasn't me it would be someone else. if i left my valuables unsecured they would be stolen too. that is how the world works

They are pretty good. Durable, long battery life, and more storage than you'll probably ever need. The only downside is there's no Bluetooth. I have mine still and use it regularly

lmaoo tell urself that nazifag

The Killers suck don't buy it

>nazi
?

nah man. still an asshole move regardless. unless you live in poor economic conditions or a lower income area, overall most people beyond a certain age bracket do not behave that way.

>he hasn't emotionally died to the truths of reality yet

Enjoy your extended adolescence. Are you also a Communist?

>most
i am not most people though

yeah so you're an asshole

nah im the realist nigga you'll ever meet

keepin it real goes wrong. like when you act like an asshole that steals people's personal possessions. then you go to jail and inmates notice how pretty your mouth is. eventually you get iron fisted up your giant asshole.