Bye

bye
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/

Watched this yesterday so anticlimactic and its super dark

agreed

adam reese chocolate

fapped to that.

This felt really artsy and almost surreal. The ending where her mother is calling for her is really heavy. Then it has a non-ending, which feels intentional. I've seen plenty of suicide vids, but this one was something else.

MOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

looks fake to me desu, my guess is that this is some kinda viral campaign and that the little girl is totally fine

Dogs started barking the moment she fell

Wow

what a viral campaign could that be?

The problem with it being fake is that she could never be seen again for it to have the impact they wanted.

If anyone knows she's alive then everyone will just feel worse off than before because they were lied to

Felt legit to me

Get more in touch with nature. If you go innawoods, you could find delicious loli before they're cold

You can hear her mom calling for her at the end of the video. She calls as if she's annoyed that her girl is out late. I kept imagining her finding the body and the guilt she's going to feel for the rest of her life when she things about her annoyed calls.

But if it's true that she ignored her daughter's sexual abuse, then I can't say she doesn't deserve to feel guilty. If I found out someone was hurting my child, I'd rip their arms out and beat them to death with them.

>they killed her after

Her mom was a piece of shit. You can tell that by the video. She's less than 30' from her house trailer and her mom calls her phone three or four times and never bothers do more than yell her name

Keep thinking that.

If this is a viral campaign whoever organised it would cause serious harm to their company.

>hey Bob, sell more rope

>I know
>I'll make a viral campaign to show how sturdy our ropes are
>what better way than a sobbing child committing suicide

She's dead. Get over it.

Where can I find some of this rope?

a good one, any slogan?

At least her makeup was done and she had nice clothes on.

She had the foresight to have a nice corpse for whoever finds her.

>Tree lolis: Get yourself some low hanging fruit

he has too big tits to be 12, she's an adult actress and she'll just wipe of her makeup, let recolor her hair and move home to LA

Have you looked at 12 year olds nowadays?

I do, regularly and there are plenty with giant tits

Probably listened to Hollywood Undead "when you go to meet God, you know you wanna look nice"

perfect, even for moralfags. shes dead so you can do what you want

Did she come here and set up stream? If so anyone got thread caps?

This

Probably lead to her demise.

Aspies don't know about occams razor.

>be 12
>be trailer girl
>single mother or drunk dad (probably)
>seek out company
>grow bug tits early
>older guys show interest
>feelsgood.png
>nudes shared
>passed around
>dunno how to deal with it
>KYS

Supposedly there are nudes of her that she sent to some guy at her school and he leaked them

Keep an eye out

She was like 12 years old so don't get your hopes up

this

In such cases there are ALWAYS nudes

>If this is a viral campaign whoever organised it would cause serious harm to their company.

Probably not. It's called "awareness rasing" these days. People are begging for campaigns like this, because they are vegan faggots. And it's totally accepted in our society.

She got a dank ringtone though

its suicide
>anti-climatic
wtf did you expect from a video of a 12yo girl suiciding by ligature?
fireworks to go off as she drops?

your a fucking idiot,
a deluded introverted idiot.

This is more fake news bullshit

Need more proof beyond the clickbait shit you inbred faggots treat as gospel.

>Who is Jesse Slaughter

@ around 18-20 min mark she starts apologising for being a whore.

Just because you're a sheltered NEET virgin in his mid 20s doesn't mean that trailer trash 12 year olds are too.

>super dark

>could you turn on the lights before you kill yourself, please?

y boner

if that's true, then why didn't she just grab an assault weapon (easily available in America only) and remove all her problems?

its not like she had anything to lose

except have you ever seen hanged corpses? Their necks are properly fucked up. You do have a point though, there are more damaging ways to hero, could have OD'd though

Truth

I live in Alabama. I can't tell you how many pregnant 12 and 13 year olds I've seen.

One was even murdered by her own psycho grandmother for being a little whore. She stopped right on the damned railroad tracks and killed them both

You misunderstood what I was saying

I am saying don't get your hopes up in seeing any nudes considering it's a federal offense to post and possess them. No need to get so defensive.

eurofag here, don't you guys have child protection services that saves girls like that? its not like you guys are a third world shit hole

I've watched hangings that were much more eventful and better lit than this one, he has a point you know. This one is kinda anticlimactic what with nobody finding her, very little struggling and the fact you can hardly see it.

isn't this story getting old?

>The US

>Not a third world shithole

You have Muslims, we have niggers. You have the better deal

anyone else find it erotic that she was so young and pretty, and those couple of jerks she was struggling against death?

Child protection barely does anything. It's the same here in Germany. In cases they were supposed to take action, they did nothing. They actually do something mostly when it's not neccessary.

Like?

Yeah, but the gofundme comments are still fun

You're fucken retarded. No one who wants to raise awareness about childhood suicide is going to make a video of some girl offing herself and pass it off as legit. Do you guys even think before you claim shit like this?

This is fucked. I'm glad I missed out on this, I've been seeing it all over Sup Forums but never payed attention. Is this real? 12-years-old. If my daughter did this I would die of a broken heart.

she already an hero'd, why would she need a gofundme campaign?

>Remember the girl's name

>Google it + town

COD listed as:

>Cause of Death: The car she was riding in was hit by a train.

If you get enjoyment out of this video, you are a piece of shit.

I lol'd

Funeral expenses probably? Not rocket science.

You asking for a link? Go look up some hangings on best gore if you want to see better lit videos with actually violent struggling.

I don't enjoy it as in

>Lolol she's dead

I find it incredibly interesting

Why would noone want that?
How's life in your little bubble?

This. There's many fucked up things people can get enjoyment out of, but as a father of a 12-year-old girl, I know how hard it would be. Before I had her, I didn't care about shit and wasn't the best of people, but she opened my heart and helped me become a better person. The people getting enjoyment out of this are the people suffering the most, the people who will never have a child in their life.

Child protective services are lazy fucks. They only harass parents and children for petty shit like spanking with a belt or letting your kids go out pass curfew. The really heavy shit they avoid because they don't want to deal with all the drama and work that comes with it.

WTF THIS IS FUCKING IMMORAL

MODS MODS

Look at where you are. Go back to Tumblr you crybaby bitch.

Sup Forums was flooded with bleach girl's nudes for months after she an heroed.

Child protection usually puts kids in more danger.

Look at the 1400 raped Girls in Rochester, UK. Service's turned a blind eye on girls being picked up for sex out of fear of racism.

>assault weapon

Anything that can be used for assault is an assault weapon.

Just right on I ate some assault chocolate pudding with a tactical assault spoon.

>easily available in America only

What did the Charlie Hebdo and the wouldbe train shooters use again? That's right, AKs, banned for civilian ownership across the EU.

Also, female brains function way off from males.
If I ever get to the point of an heroing I'm taking my VZ to the ghetto and racking up a new high score

Drug money.
It was made the same day she died for fucks sake

She seems to be one of those fake emo tweenage faguettes who like the dark and the sp00ky, anime characters that concurrently look 'cute' and 'scary', yearning to be depressed or live a life worth worrying because that's what's fashionable in her circle, but in fact she's a first world white girl with a big loving family living in a nice big house. I have known people like this, they don't a worry in the world but they see these dark animes with these quirky serial killer characters who come across as evil and disturbed but in a funny cutesy way because hey its a fucking cartoon reality doesn't apply - obviously this shit influences these retards and they want to become like them, naturally. So they run around wearing expensive items of dark goth clothing that mummy and daddy buys them, telling everyone that they're clinically depressed, making tiny cuts on their wrists, maybe even attempting suicide but in a way that ensures they get caught and saved... Maybe this silly little girl was expecting someone to see her and save her ass?

The sound the chair made when she kicked it out scared the shit out of me

>she's a first world white girl with a big loving family living in a nice big house

She lived in a trailer in the asshole of Georgia

Whether she was actually molested is up for debate but it's confirmed that her mother was a fat pill junkie and her real dad is in jail for non-payment

It was a five gallon bucket. That's how white trash she was

What kind of monster starts a begathon over her still-warm body? Disgusting

>doesn't get why child suicide is frowned upon
>tells others to get out of their bubble
So, are you retarded, or just doing a good impression?

what a fag of shits

damn your a edgey faggot
and apparently some kind of critic
your a sap buddy
its pretty safe to say that nearly all of us on this site has seen and watched a fuck ton of gore and other shit

the fact is that simple minded individuals for example are the most retarded and edgiest faggots for expecting something other than the brutal reality that is death
you people are just a special kind of edge lord faggotry

it was a hanging, she died, and the camera kept recording
"but half the video was in the dark"
thats because time passes you dipshits
its night time
that is why it is dark
"far less went on in that video"
thank you sherlock holmes,

Could be a super realistic, ultra edgy campaign.

But they're missing a few key elements.

>not showing grief of family and fallout
>not providing details of your agency to contact in case suicidal depression

Remember, the simplest answer is usually the case.

Anyone have sauce on that ringtone?

>This, fucking kek

How is her dad/uncle able to abuse her if they all live in the same trailer?

did you watch the vid ? did you read the story ?
didnt you see the determination in her to kill herself was so big she acted against her self preservation instinct and never even once reached to try to loose herself .
your sorry pathetic loser who is so weak he try to find reason that she may have "deserved" it . but this girl didnt ,she had more courage determination and intelligence that you ever gone have
if someone here have real reason to kill himself thats you, not this girl .

>stepdad

Mother could be out drinking or passed out on drugs.

Not everyone spends their entire day sitting inside like you do.

Do what now?

She said it was her mom's boyfriend who abused her

Those annoying last words. Just fucking jump already. And that ending with the phone beeping.

Boring af

Don't

Don't copy that pasta

>ending her life because she's a coward who doesn't want to face adversity
>courage

this is what literal retards believe

>if someone here have real reason to kill himself thats you, not this girl .
not the one you replied to, but I jacked off to all the butthurt dripping off your faggoty response!
please, beg me to kill myself too... and follow it up with some more of that emo prose that depressed faggots like you are so good at!
(I need to polish another one off)

forensic also need to fuck.

Checked and kek'd

I understand exactly the type of girl you're talking about.

"ii M BeCky aNd iM Biiii Guiiz"

These girls go on to be the tumblrinas with perpetual victim complexes.

And those exact types take away the attention that the real victims like Katelynn deserve and devalue the words "depressed" and "victim".

If Katelynn pulled through she would've been a tough little lady with a rocking body by the time she hit 18. What a shame. Such a waste. Many such cases.

you mah boi is a legend! dayum straight imma set the best high score whit you! "if the day ever comes" :)

This wasn't a cry for attention. You don't actually kill yourself when all you want is attention

She just didn't want to die alone

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.

And I'm suppose to cared about a 12 year old WT why?
People die everyday, I rather see how the media is gonna angle the kidnap and torture of a white guy by 4 niggers and how its not a hate crime.

>kidnap

More like false imprisonment

>hate crime

Chill dawd, it was a simple misunderstanding. They wuz jus joshin with him, like friends do.

LINK MOTHER FUCKER~!

>projecting this hard

And apparently, we stay alone

her little retarded speech annoyed me

i hope she really regret her hanging in her last seconds

Check that edge

To be fair i found the pleading and apologising way more interesting than the hanging itself. Her pleading sorry for letting the depression get to her, that shit's fucking fascinating to me.