Why is it that white women are objectively the most attractive?

Why is it that white women are objectively the most attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not woman on left

>not woman on left
What did he mean by this?

Niggers and spics only look attractive when they have white features.

Lighter skin, smaller noses, etc etc

Your use of the word "objectively" does not make you appear smarter.

Is this why that ugly beaner cunt on the right of my pic is considered attractive to some? I agree though.
And brown eyes are an absolute deal-breaker for me. Only white women are attractive IMO.

Okay then; subjec- oh wait. There's no other word for objective.
So yeah anyway, why are white women __________ more attractive?

>posts 2 white girls
nigga wut

both ugly

Meh, at least you're half sensible. Why is everybody infatuated by that brown gremlin?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Oh shit, hey John.

Stopping bullying in schools really backfired, didn't it?

Now we have 16 year old boys who like celebrity gossip.

OP here, fucking this x 1000.
We need to deploy S A M H Y D E to 'shoot' some enthusiasm into these kids.

Grande is 100% Italian...you're too stupid to be a racist. Do understand just how stupid that is?

because I'm heterosexual

>2 white girls
lol, no

You actually type like an Italian would talk. Interesting.
Anyway, where in my post did I say she wasn't Italian? It's all the same shade; brown (not white).

This.

If in doubt; look at the eyes.
At this point, I don't accept anyone as white if they have brown eyes.

the moustache and hairy mole are also red flags
then, go to the mother

Gross.
I really don't understand why anyone would ever hit that.

omfg...you're too stupid to even even know what kind of racist you're being...

You called her a "beaner"..that is a racist term for a Mexican.

Sorry, if I misunderstood you...I gave you more credit than you deserve.

You're not seeing the forest through the mudtrees

What I'm saying is if you ain't white, you ain't right.
She may look like a beaner, but as it turns out, she's Italian.
Which at this point is like pointing out the differences between two turds.

What's your point?

Im just saying have some pride in yourself and get some Italian slurs to use instead of making all of us fellow racists look stupid with your incompetence.

White people are thin-lipped, weak, degenerate, school shooting, war mongering, pedoliphic piles of trash who deserve to be exterminated and tossed in to a hole.

White women are overrated. Sure there's some attractive ones but overall they're not that great. Specially Europeans, they almost always look inbred or goblin-like

Nice damage control, Sup Forumsro. I genuinely like that one. I think I'll use it in the future.

Share with me your infinite wisdom and give me an appropriate slur for a meatball.

>Making all of us fellow racists look stupid with your incompetence

Niggers are typically stupid, unhygienic and easily influenced by mob mentality. That's why the only successful nigger you'll ever see is either one that got their by gangbanging with other niggers or one that got there because he prefers to associate with normal people.

>Posts only 12 seconds apart
Do you really think he'd go through that much effort just to samefag?

best post I've seen all day.

Try WOP, fairly common slur for Guineas

I don't even care if it's a samefag or not tbh. Didn't actually cross my mind. I just can't see desperate anons in such dire need of a (you) and not help them.

>making the subjective objective
Opinions are just opinions
>photoshopped
obviously
5/10 made me reply

Newsflash for ya, Italians are whites

Because you think so retard

Brunettes are always best

OK, I see. Thanks.
In what context would one use this 'wop' slur?

>go suck some fettucini you greasy wop piece of shit.

Am I doing it right?

Captcha: BALSAC group
LMAO

agreed 100% user

>posting a trap and a coalburner
>most attractive
not sure if serious or trolling

yup

The picture of Ariana is shooped anyways

>White people
>white poster
mind blown

holy shit newfag

That is good use of the term WOP, which if you're curious stands for Without Papers, Which puts them in a similar category as hispanics being illegal.

>Italians are whites

You can probably leave out the fettucini, but yeah pretty much that. It's not like it's an obscure slur, everyone in New York knows it

Holy shit, I thought this was a relative of mine at first.
She is a soap opera actor in the UK, so It wouldn't be out of the question to see her picture somewhere.

Yeah lol. A stand-up squadron of sterling white gentlemen right there. :^)

Seeing how it's based off of European ancestry and not their ability to tan, yes they're white

ONE DROP.

You've got a very attractive relative then, lucky you

I'm such a non-newfag, that I know to never say when you actually started coming to Sup Forums.
Nevertheless, I've been here for so long that I wish I never came here.

/thread

>not wanting to have sex with a roman woman

My ancestry comprised of swedes and brits

I have brown eyes

I can't dance, never been arrested, I know who my father is, I'm not great at math, Friends is great show

I couldn't be anything but white

Fucking degenerate nig

This guy gets it. Mediterranean girls are best girls

Y'all are so dumb.. you're opinions aren't facts. Also that is a heavily edited picture of Ariana Grande to look ugly , who is Italian, she just has dark skin because tan. just because you think white women are the only attractive women, doesn't mean it's true. it's true to you, but it's not fact for everyone else

You are thinking of the Sicilians.

what is wrong with her face

that taylor swift is obviously a trap u faggot

But that skin is lightly tan... she's white with a tan.. white people can have shades of skin color

Ehhhh there aren't very many flattering pictures of her but you can kinda see a bit of a resemblance.

I always felt bad a little for black girls because only a few people find them attractive. White guys like white girls more, black guys like white girls too (and also make U-mad-white-boi kinda threads on Sup Forums about this)

Literally nothing.

>I always felt bad a little for black girls because only a few people find them attractive

This is a meme. You spend too much time here.

i dont know, i keep staring at her ass

>implying this isn't attractive.

ur looking at the face?

You don't spend too much time ENOUGH here if you don't think that's true.

but she has a light tan... and according to a few people on here, she is no longer a white person. Also. INARA FROM FIREFLY!! I LOVE HER

Nah she actually is pretty tidy tbh.
But make no mistake. She still isn't white. Non-white people can be attractive (see some asians) but in general they're not.

Learn to speak English first Eurocuck.

I see the resemblance, and she's got bigger tits than Morena so that's awesome

makeup does wonders

the photography positioning is shit, the Ass is not the main focus in the image. Taking that into account the ass looks disproportionate to her skinny ass body and her smile just kinda leaps of the page for me. I'm fussy when it comes to ass. That butt makes my dick soft.

Fuck yes Inara, Morena was gorgeous with the long hair

>tfw you like black girls

More for me.

Try and find a celebrity that doesn't have a shitty no-makeup picture

No negro would use those words properly.

>don't spend too much time enough

If you like big fat obnoxious belligerent unemployed women, you generally have less competition

Well I'm actually from England, for starters.

I dunno there's something about the smile and the nose that leads to think she has an odd shaped face, but yeah, this won't a very good picture to prove that white women are the most attractive. You wanna get a picture of an attractive woman with attractive face as well as boobs. Because when it comes to boobs and ass, shares of skin color don't really change the sexiness. A round, plump ass and voluptuous woman is a round, plump ass and voluptuous woman regardless of colour. The faces are where the main differences are in features

>England

You can't fool me Ahmed.

>pedoliphic
I think I like that better than the way it's supposed to be spelled

I don't like people with those qualities. Good thing not all black girls are like that huh?

I'm gonna rewatch it and cry about how we're never gonna get a new season

still fine

Nope. Blue eyes, light hair, celtic nose masterrace. I'm so English, that I was thinking about becoming a crusader. Wanna kill me some filthy Saracens.