Fuck white people! Fuck Trump!

Fuck white people! Fuck Trump!

Funny how now the whites calling card is now
>hurr durr you cannot attack an unarmed white man

Yet them whiteys are all in favor of their police pigs murdering our unarmed sons. When we said: "Hey, you can't attack an unarmed black man!" They said
>Hurr durr stop playing the race card
>Hurr durr fuck BLM and fuck Obama

Guess who's pulling the race card now?
So there you go. Whites have revealed that they are disgusting excuses for human beings.

#BLM
#GetRevengeOnWhites
#FreeTheChicagoFour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8
youtube.com/watch?v=GtVuX6gmXwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mad cuz born black and not white lol

If I were born white I'd kill myself. You should too.

k

Not our calling card Sup Forumstard. Its called kidnapping and torturing a special needs person regardless of color.
Just because blacks always use the race card when its a white cop most of the time, but not always, justifiably shooting an unarmed man, doesn't mean we do. Nice try though kiddo.

>Not our calling card Sup Forumstard. Its called kidnapping and torturing a special needs person regardless of color.
Fuck off. The Trumptards are practically calling a clan meeting right now.

If he was a black guy tortured and kidnapped (white pigs call this "taken into custody"), you would support the pigs.

BLM FTW!

Kek at least you ain't a paki OP but you'll never be white nigger so just keep niggin

12% of the population with a large portion of the males of fighting age currently incarcerated.

Just something to keep in mind there Sambo.

> hurr durr dey poliz officr >shooted my top nigga tyrone >beeta burn thee fuckin city my >nigga gets me a new pear o >jays my nigga lootz the kfcz >my nigga gonna get that >crackas special recipy my nigga

Go back to africa nigger

Trying this hard to offend someone. Nice bait, basement dweller. You're as white as the rest of us.

>Guess who's pulling the race card now?
It's Race Car, not Race Card. Unless you're a democrat, you guys will addd a "d" to anything.

Shut up nigger

What?

Die you fucking cracker.

I know this video offends you because you hate to see a fellow retard being abused, but that's what white folk get for being racist oppressors.

All is fair.

it is was it is

>#GetRevengeOnWhites
this is why everyone is against this blm movement. youre all about revenge and hate on a certain group

You mean like when Zimmerman and other pigs shoot us simply because we're black and walking around late at night?

Yeah, if their lives don't matter, than this crackerboy's life doesn't matter either. You're lucky they didn't kill him.

Well you certainly tried with your bait so I give you a C+

I said you guys will add a"d" to anything. "D"ummy

You don't write for one of the Gawker sites by any chance? Or maybe Cracked?

Die nigger

FULL VIDEO WITH WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE LIVE STREAM!!

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

>this is why everyone is against this blm movement. youre all about revenge and hate on a certain group
Because the only way whites will take you seriously is if you do the same to them. Think about it? Did anyone give a crap about the killings of unarmed youth when they were black?

That all changed when the youth was a whiteboi, didn't it? You've got to show white people you mean business or else they will continue to oppress you. Freedom for us blacks didn't come without being militant.

i'd like to see some reports of these police attacks on unarmed black men.. unarmed black men that didn't attack first.

lmao niggers

stick to the topic, a hate crime was committed, where did I bring up anything about your gibberish?

Holy shit! You seriously believe the phrase is "race car"?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking dumb ass cracker boy.

Sorry niggers, time for jail

>Niggers
>Unarmed

and there it is. which unarmed youth?

No, that is not what he means.

Nice bait. You nig nogs pretend to pull a weapon, do start to grab for a gun or start running and then cry about getting shot of playing stupid games.

Don't feed the troll.

why's it always about race with you fucking niggers?

>unarmed black men that didn't attack first.
Eric Garner. Video is out. The white pigs use code words for kidnapping. They call it "arrest without charge".
He was never proven to be doing anything wrong and they chocked him to DEATH.

Absolutely disgusting cracker behavior.

Bring it on, shitskin. We have enough spare whites to take casualties equal to your population, kill you all, and have plenty left over!

Odds are nigs are gonna nig the low-hanging fruit and drive libtards to arm up against them. Unlike you porch monkeys, whites have been arming for decades (and I don't mean pussies like the Bundies).

It's a fair bet that the US has more weight in guns and ammo than it does niggers. The GOP just won control of the national government.

Dis gon be gud tho it will take a while.

OP is not only a faggot, but also a jelly nigger

OP is mad that white people are racist, but acts like a racist.

A stupid one at that.

Op's just mad because he's finally figuring out white lives are the only lives that matter.

Your lucky the white man has let you get away with what you have already. If we wanted too we could snuff out your already useless existence overnight.

Always remember everything you have is only because the white man let you.

Funny how it's not a hate crime when other people do it like the examples I mentioned...

Bitch ass whites always got some shit excuse to make when called out on the same things they complain about...

Unless eating skittles and being black after 10pm, Trayvon was killed based on the color of his skin. It was a hate crime but you fuckers will defend that shit and deliberately try to paint it as "not a hate crime".

It's all they have in this world. Aside from welfare.

Trayvon, Garner, Brown... the list goes on and on nigga.

All people die. You will die, I will die, everyone will die. The ones that do not? They will be consumed with the rest of our earth in a hell fire when the sun eats the earth. Do you remember what it was like it be the void and lack of consciousness as a clump on unorganized matter? That is where we will go, live with it.

Get your head out of your unwashed cracker ass and go watch the Eric Garner video.

I declare this a nigger thread!

>Niggers try to be bad ass
>Kidnap and torture white person
>Niggers are so dumb and such pussies they have to do this to a mentally disabled person
You Niggers are pathetic

I added a D to your mom's vagina last night iykwim (I fucked your mom)

Tfw more whites are killed a year by cops yet the black on black murder rate isnt brought up

Babby's First Troll

The blax are mad they smell like shit and live off of welfare as they are always perceived as negative, destructive creatures, as the whiteys do the same shit and get less consequence about it. Honestly I can see a race war happening sometime soon. Our history isn't even that deep as a society, and we had then as slaves not too long ago. Hell, Charles Manson did his little media stunt over a race war in his own mind, so that's a miniscule example of what's to come from this wave.

>it be what it be
Fixed for the chimps to understand.

Hey, niggers.
You know how people say "Be grateful for what you have. There's starving children in africa who also don't own shoes."
Guess what, niggers, if it wasn't for slavery, your ancestors would have remained in africa, and you would be born there, with no food or shoes, living in mud huts. That is, of course if you survived long enough to realize this and didn't die from hunger and disease.
You should be grateful for having the chance to live in a first world country, instead of the literal shithole you come from. You should be grateful for slavery. You should be grateful you weren't exterminated like indians were.

Even though they are a minority of whites, there are still more heavily armed, confederate flag waving, racist rednecks in this country than all other races combined. Maybe you should stand your racist ass down.

Chimps can't recognize dub dubs so I gotta check it for you. Only check you'll get from one of the apes is a shoulder check, and we ain't need that shit rite now boi. Dey also know a lot about the welfare check, but anything past the thousands is in an alien language to the blacks, rendering them incapible or seeing your get

None of those were hate crimes. They weren't killed because they were black.

Yet everyday, an unarmed kid is arrested or stopped by police because it's late and they're black.
When they protest their innocence or object to the injustice and insult of being stopped on the basis of race, it's trigger time and the white pigs know they can murder you and try to cover up the facts.

heck, you should be grateful that you can actually read this, since most niggers in africa are completely illiterate

When the British outlawed slavery they executed them and when they ran out of places to put the bodies they put them on ships and sent them away. America could have easily done the same thing.

No your nigger life doesn't matter, This special needs person has more of a right to live than a majority of your race. Truth hurts

this incident was quite unfortunate combination of many factors that resulted in his accidental death.
still, even in my country this can happen to you for selling "loosies" in the public.
next!

Fuck standing down! Kidnap more whites, especially in Blue states so they learn REAL nigger reality!

I can speak to other whites and they won't racially awake, so I want the niggers to slap them hard enough they have no choice.

Oh look, more niggers committing crimes. Clearly, white people are the problem.

The difference is most white people don't run away or pretend to have a gun when the cops tell us to stop and put our hands up, unlike the monkeys that got themselves shot hoping they wouldn't die just so they could bitch about being shot.

Zimmerman was fucked up. Right there with ya on that one.

Didnt michael brown rush a cop who had his gun drawn? After he robbed a convenience store? Then tried to take the cops gun? What about that says he didnt have it coming?

You crackers always talk shit about how the black on black death rate is "omg so much higher so youz better ignore our racist killings".
Well why doesn't your cracker ass just be grateful we ain't beating down and killing all you motherfuckers as we please. Y'all already know we're good for it. So sit your white ass down and thank the Lord we don't start gangbanging white folks. You pussies ain't got the skillz to survive streetwarfare like we do.

Tfw you can't wait for nigger revolution
Tfw it will turn into a holocaust
Tfw I don't have to listen to your bass driving down the street anymore

Yeah bud you go out and start a race war please i beg you to show up at my doorstep

ITT: OP might actually be a nigger

Adolf was pretty good at gathering people creating a ghetto and creating a slaughterhouse for unwanted people.

I think, I think the difference is those nuccas were committing crimes and this tard was minding his own business.

>disabled white man tortured by subhumans
>nigger waving a gun at police gets shot

If you cannot make the distinction between the two, you really are rather dumb

heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/

Minorities should know their place, the US doesn't need you.
Keep pushing society's good will towards you and you will soon be annihilated.

In their eyes details don't matter, all they care about is what they can see, and to them all they saw was a white cop shooting a poor defenseless nigger child who dindu nuffin.

Yeah cuz you would stand a chance against us a a whole.... Cuz white people are TERRIBLE at killing brown people.

Dumbass. Good luck with your crippin.

>Didnt michael brown rush a cop who had his gun drawn? After he robbed a convenience store? Then tried to take the cops gun? What about that says he didnt have it coming?
He was unarmed. All you crackers love to sing the "sitting ducks" song when you talk about being unarmed and why "we needz the 2nd" amendment. The story is always "hurr durr whites will be genocided because if we have no guns to protect ourselves, how are we ever gonna attack they robbers?!".

But suddenly, when a person is black, they can be equally dangerous and life threatening even if they don't have a gun.

Statistics would show that we're actually pretty good at killing brown people. We've been doing it for centuries.

Please come at us mah nigga! In street warfare you play against whites who are restrained by ROE. Please, oh please, I beg you darkies to go ultra-violent. This is the perfect time for a Black Power revolt. Bring your drug-addled inbred asses to the fight. In fairness, I admit some of you are smart, stone killas. Good. It will make things interesting. White people need a challenge forced on them and ya boons be pretty much ideal.

The rich own us all and are the primary reason you get fucked over. Poor whites don't control shit. Want a tasty war? Come after rich spoiled whitefags. You can thin their herd then they'll greenlight thinning yours.

Of course there are no blacks ITT because this is Sup Forums which is whites trolling whites.

Sup Forums. how would you kickstart a race war by LEGAL methods?

better to kill all niggers and jews

>This entire thread
>Implying blacks are ever innocent
>RAY SWORE NAWWWWWWWWWW

This is so stupid. That's just an empty hook. There's no bait on it at all.

Don't let that out! Dindus need just enuf confidence to rise up. Think of them as reactive targets.

>ITT Whites pretending to be baited by a pretend nigger

Hunting is always more enjoyable when the prey knows what they're up against, so much more satisfying when you get them cornered.

found a live link check the negro speak PS the negra is retarded youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8

>Cuz white people are TERRIBLE at killing brown people.
Modern white people are. They are too concerned with their XBoxes and WWE cagematches to be prepared for when shit goes down.

watch it monkey. Am I going to have break out the bull whip and give your nigger hide a few lashing?

youtube.com/watch?v=GtVuX6gmXwk

found music by one of the guys arrested...

Just the faggots from the fucktard states. Most of us up north where 30 degrees is hoodie weather are more than willing. Then you got the crazy fucks in the bayous down south, they can't handle cold too well but they're mostly psychotic at best.

I've been stopped by police pretty often because it was late and I was wearing black, and I'm white.

I gave someone a cigarette once, a cop saw and I got searched.

I was once searched randomly at a gas station because I was laughing with a friend when we pulled up, they thought we were high (i don't smoke pot).

Lots of law abiding citizens are stopped regularly by police, not just niggers.

I get the feeling Alabama Wind Chimes are going to become very popular in 2017.