Is witchcraft popular in Finland...

Is witchcraft popular in Finland? Here Finno-Ugrics still do it in villages and they even make business on pagan charm stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSynDUzLkSk
youtube.com/watch?v=URxUs4wdfm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf the left girl looks amerindian

Yes. We do witching on daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSynDUzLkSk

abjuration = divination > illusion > enchantment > transmutation > conjuration > necromancy >>> ev*cation

Hacмoтpeлcя "Heбecных жeн лyгoвых Mapи"?

Me on the left

In Hungary when we converted from our shamanistic beliefs to Christianity in ~1000 A.D. there was a giant shitstorm between our people. War too. Some say the reason for all our woes and misfortunes in Hungary is because of a curse, a curse those ancient shamans and witches cast when they were forced to abandon their faith for Christianity. Some were even killed. This is what we call the curse of Turán.
Some say we will never know peace as long as we remain Christians.

I know one thing for sure: leaving the Urals was a mistake.

>Some say we will never know peace as long as we remain Christians.
Well you can't go back since the old religion was wiped out, so better start taking those rapefugees and go for islam to get rid of the curse.

>: leaving the Urals was a mistake.

what did you mean by this?

>Well you can't go back since the old religion was wiped out
That's not entirely true, we still have some of the old lore. Ancient Hungarians worshipped the World tree and celestial bodies. Shamans danced around fires, went into trance, and climbed up on the Tree. Among its boughs were the Sun, the Moon and the Stars, also birds - sometimes interpreted as spirits of the dead with whom the Shamans could communicate. Around its roots was Hell, with frogs, bugs and nasty things, and at its center is our world.

We would've been better off

Swedes executed all our shamans during the crusades.

I thought witchcraft was only popular in mexico?

arctic->siberia->bering->mexico

Native Americans came from Siberia.

Unfortunately scum that is known as swedes demonized it by bringing the plague that is christianity.

>here Finno-Ugrics still do it in villages and they even make business on pagan charm stuff.
sign that there are no chances to get an education or a real job in the shithole people call russia so they're forced to make ends meet by doing gypsy tier bullshit.

Makes me really sad we lost our history and identity because of swedes ;__;

Repent. This is the Calvinist-Proddie babble of heathenry. Trees? Dancing? Frogs?

The edict of Torda was a mistake

Necromancer has been inherited as an privileged occupation of blind women in Japan.

wtf i hate sweden now

do they scam people
youtube.com/watch?v=URxUs4wdfm0

He has nothing to do with traditional necromancers

yes

Finnish + Tatar genes.

Cool.

Not cool.

Oткpыл бecплaтнyю гaзeтy.

Why don't you make a restaurant where provides witch's stew as a village renewal project.

I wasn't implying that. I was asking if "traditional necromancers" scam people. Considering almost all people like that, everywhere in the world are scammers. Even if they don't admit it to themselves.

I can't cook.