They seem like nice young kids who just made a mistake

They seem like nice young kids who just made a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
facebook(dotacom/profile.php?id=100010157447383&sk=photos&collection_token=100010157447383:2305272732:69&set=a.143858755962705.1073741827.100010157447383&type=3
youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the story?

dey dindu nuffin dey hav der ups n downs!!

Fellow raid anons here?

They're niggers. What of it?

Yes reporting what should we do next?

Present and accounted for

In the words of Animal Mother "All niggers must hang"

DEY LITTLE ADULTS. DEY WAZ KANGZ

fry the niggers

i fucking want to kill every single one of those niggers, it triggers me so much their stupid ass chimp face

A gang of white people should go clean house. Kill everyone in their neighborhood.

Boys lets make all the other replies e-quial

Mother fucking checked.

They raise their chins up for their mug shots. This is a baring of the throat behavior, a challenge in the animal kingdom.

MOVE HERE

Kek wills it

these are the 4 that kidnapped that retarded kid and live streamed it. they got off free @ 18yrs old because kids will be kids.

lol, the whole south side of Chicago? That would take the Army.

Trips dont lie.

Where have you been?

tldr 4 nigger kiddnap a mentally retarded white guy, tie him up, torture and beat him for a few days for the sole reason of him being white. The full 40 minute video is on Sup Forums somewhere. It's stupid. They scalp him, make him drink out of the toilet and smack him around. The media says they don't know if it was a racist crime but in the videos you hear the nogs yelling FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Kidnapped a white guy with mental issues and tortured him while live streaming it and saying fuck white people.

Girl with the coloured hair looks like she doesn't belong there. She just has that look about her. The others (especially that hard cunt on the far right) look like they got huge chips on their shoulders.

that's too messy, just increase the amount of drugs funneled towards nigras.

Where did this happen????

They're been charge with hate crime amongst other aggravated charges. They're going to do some serious time.

Then send in that army. Time for a lesson to be learned. It would do the world a lot of good.
Reasoning with these people isn't going to fix anything. Helping, educating, or giving money isn't going to fix anything. It isn't working. New tactic is required.

People mad about black people being racist while on Sup Forums

>kek

innocent until proven guilty, let's not prejudge anyone here

Kill this fucking chimps

oh did they? I don't really keep up. sounds good user.

its on front page of live leak if anyone missed the full video.

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Chicago, obviously

This. Public execution.

Just us brothers gettin a lil revenge. We already got your women ! You white boys are next!

>black people have good skin
anything else mr jew?

WE

Cunt on the far right looks like the ringleader.

Good observation, fellow user.

Well im from sweden. We are soo ocupied defending refugees who rape women in wheelchairs right now, we must protect them from all the hatefull racists.

Besides the kids in the pic wre probably just trying to share their culture with the sick white boy. It was obviously provoced. They should teach that kid a lesson. You should give these 4 brave african americans a medal.

Ugly ass niggers

they're but primitive savage beasts, they don't deserve to live

4 negro's kidnapped a white guy with special needs. Tied him up and tortured him for 24-48 hours(police estimate) and livestreamed it on facebook. Beating him,forcing him to drink dirty toilet water, starving him, peeling skin off with cheese grater whilst screaming "FUCK DONALD TRUMP! NIGGA FUCK DONALD TRUMP!" and the equally elegant "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. KILL WHITEY. FUCK 'EM ALL NIGGA"

Media are trying to slide yet another incident. If it was the other way around it would be literal 24/7 propaganda,riots and media coverage.

And Chimp out 2017 is in full swing. Death to Obummer's sons!

Chicago police say they're investigating the motive, but "we do not believe the victim was targeted because of his race or because of a political affiliation," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday.

wut? So it could have randomly been a black guy or chinese guy they beat and cut part of his scalp off while shouting fuck white people?

Most white gun owners are more well trained in gun usage and sometimes have better firearms. They'd have a more cooperative and tact militia.

Niggers on the other hand are shitty shooters who shoot wildly.

Yeah must likely, he's the wannabe thug boss, the dopey cunt next to him is his drugged out lackey, the first girl is probably the lackeys drugged out girlfriend and the girl with the coloured hair is probably the ring leaders hanger on who gets used as a honeypot to lure white boys in for an atttack

>made a mistake

They dindu nuffin man. Niggers gotta nig. Hope they all get shanked by the Aryan brotherhood in prison

fuckin niggers. and that one on the left looks like a fuckin alien. welp, they should be executed like they're ancestors would be.

That doesn't seem like the right location. Was that the white kid's house?

god bless them negros...hope you get pic related lolz

ordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary.
Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

facebook(dotacom/profile.php?id=100010157447383&sk=photos&collection_token=100010157447383:2305272732:69&set=a.143858755962705.1073741827.100010157447383&type=3
Look at this shit bros... could one of you, given the power to erase them, wouldn't do it ?

Watch the vids she is don give a fuk she real.

Someone should kidnap a dindu nuffin nigger and torture him for a day,

Watch the media freak shit then

hitler dubs

lolsure

the first nig is so scary, she looks half baby, half darkness witch lvl 349

lel

Eh, looks can be deceiving and she was probably the one that lured the kid into the van because of that

Seriously guys just stay away from Black people. I just had to stop drinking in a bar that hired a black guy. I just can't be bothered getting robbed by him.

Found the Chicagoan

they probably did this because they don't have jobs, fix them all up with decent paying jobs and let them go

>this scared of black people
You are the biggest nigger in here.

Trump's hate is finally starting to cause some violent backlash. I guarantee this is only the beginning and we will see much more of this.

no they seem like niggers. now Dylann Roof there was a nice young kid that made a mistake.

I agree op

With an active race war being fought? You're damn right. Even if you defend yourself, prepare your anus for 3 years of legal battles and probably even prison for the rest of your life.

What getting caught?

Come to east europe and russia little monkey!

>mistake

Seems like victim-blaming there, leftie. How tolerant of you.

fuck black people holy shit...

Cant wait to see more Dylann Roofs in response.

We're gonna make america great again folks. and it starts by killing off the niggers

Oh no, racism exists on either side, how will we live now?

all fucking niggers must fucking hang i think was the exact quote.
>he was right

DEY DINDU NUFFIN! DEY JUS KIDZ!

It's true. If nigs had better aim there would have been hundreds of dead in Chicago ghettos around new years instead of the the handful that did get killed.

They dindu nuffin, They wuz gud kids

But how will i get them to straighten rope if i can't get near them?

well obviously

>dubs don't lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM

demon niggers

Haha

It was livestreamed dumbass we watched them do it

What you faggots fail to understand is that this was just yet another single totally unrelated mistake performed by honor students who had their hands in the air. They were just defending themselves from the imminent oppression by the white potato.

Stop being so racist, holy shit.

Why do black guys always stick up their chin in mugshots?

Got me. Fuck that jew.

Oh sweet, I love the gorilla exhibit!

>Scared by a black man who has a job
Should've taken a photograph you cuck

Race war is only being fought amongst the plebs. Meanwhile I am hanging out with my black and Arab, Asian and Persian bros. Good times. Get with it or get nigged.

responding to that bait

goddamn this place is full of potatoes

he was friends with 8-ball, though.

lol slavs are lower than niggers