Should negros go back to being consider 3/5th human? Thoughts?

Should negros go back to being consider 3/5th human? Thoughts?

Individually, yes. But any more than one should immediately be considered a public threat.

Hory shit nice nien trips, chocko. You are 3/5 of a human in case you didn't know. What about when white bois go and shoot up churches and shit like that. Not saying they were right, but people are making more out of this than it deserves.

No, they should be given the same rights that animals have.

I can't wait to hear Jessie jackson defend these faggots

That happened once. Your point?

I think OPs should count as 1/5 of a person.

Piece of shit wogs, fuckin human garbage all four of them.

good one faggot

>wogs
Ehh, I know a lot of non white people who are just fine, except that one fucking mexican lady who knocks on my door every fucking day to try and sell me tamales.

I don't think not white is the issue.

If races were reversed you'd be burning down your ghettos in "protest". The only time niggers were ever civilized was when they were in chains. 15 days until inauguration day. Enjoy that bamaphone while it lasts.

nothing wrong with the tamales you cumbeard

trips confirm.
these apes should be culled from the chaff.

Lololol butt hurt nigger detected. Why don't you come pick the cotton out of my socks you dirty piece of shit. It's only imminent to enslave negros again.

It was nice. Now we've got a fucking russian asset as POTUS. Fuck you, commie scum.

Have you ever tried one of hers? Might be really good.

>3/5th human
that's a bit high
maybe 1/5
and that is being generous

asife from the fact that he was charged with a hate crime and did not plea mental insanity because "jews" created those excuses. read a little before shitposting you worthless nigger.

but if the bitch is doing it every day.

these primitive savage monkeys are 0/5th human

>shitposting

asife?

America

>they're college kids who made a mistake

>Should negros go back to being consider 3/5th human?

Let's leave them at subhuman animals like they've always been.

I'd be more upset if i were an ethnicity about to be cleansed. I don't care that Trump is Putin's sock puppet. The end goal is the same.

Subhuman animals that can vote for subhuman animalistic politicians

Nice try shillbot

Your grandfather would have shot you, comrade. Hope you're proud getting pounded in the ass by the reds, you spineless worm.

chimps are smarter than niggers

You're all fleshlights for the new communist revolution. Ur a cunt.

Look at that skin tone.. We should get them DNA tested so they can see how "black" they really aren't. Maybe they'll hate themselves enough to anhero.

Seems to me like they knew just what they were doing, as they streamed it live on Facebook.

>re-segregation incoming

most people are human garbage. skin color has nothing to do with that.

Riiiight.. Have you ever met a nigger?

I mean guys what about the children? hahahaha
Fucking skin them all, if they survive, they can stay.

Checked & agreed

it's not skin color, the black culture is a plague on humanity.

They should go back to being farm equipment or go back to tribal africa

It's hilarious how the girls in the photo know they're fucked, but the two chimps on the bottom look like they're legitimately proud for being able to assault a special needs kids when it's 4 on 1.

But I'm sure this all had to do with some white cop that doesn't exist persecuting them with some imaginary racism.

It's hard to flash a picture of when these pieces of shits were 10 years old (like they did with Trayvon) to try and say what nice 'kids' they are when you have mugshots like this.

I kinda agree.
>but skin color is a great way of identifying the problem from a distance

Goddamn those are some ugly ass apes

think that's going a bit far op. Human is a very generous word for them.

NO THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS OUR SUPERIORS WITH THEIR BIG LONG DICKS. ATHLETIC BODIES. I HATE MY SMALL WHITE DICK!

Oh,you must be retarded.

>currently no institutional racism, but they think there is
>let's make real institutional racism so that they'll be right

can i get a story Sup Forums?

she a good negro

4 niggers kidnapped a mentally disabled white kid and tortured him on facebook live. They yelled fuck white people, fuck Trump, and made him drink toilet water.

Those are some rough looking niggers.

he wasn't retarded. looked like a regular white dude to me.

Lmao whenever I say that institutional racism doesn't exist in our government my AP government class goes apeshit, especially the black kids. It's the truth though, I would like to see it happen though

News reports are saying he was mentally disabled. That's why these lost teens hurt him. They weren't apes attacking a white man because of his race according to ((CNN))

The police say hate crime.

That AND the 13th Amendment should be repealed. They obviously are unable to behave or provide for themselves or offspring.

A regulated and monitored work program, along with a modern breeding program would help prevent crime, poverty, the spread of disease, not to mention increase healthcare and reduce out-of-control population. Workers that demonstrate the ability to maintain civil behavior, a willingness to work hard, learn valuble, marketable skills can better assimilate into society.

Obviously negative reinforcement will occasionally be required and cultural assimilation (suppression of media that promotes violence such as rap, gangsta movies, etc) would be especially helpful. And in the cases where the negros are unable to be rehabilitated, offshore lifetime incarceration will need to be an option. Or simply drop them off back in an african country and prevent their return to the U.S.

We're going to have to do something about them. We can't continue to live like this, and they're in the wrong.

the "white bois" wouldn't have been shooting up the churches if black people weren't a never-ending pain in the ass and the primary source of crime in the united states.

Everyone in here just keeps saying shit, but no one ever tries to do it and if they do you go out and you just kill people and then get sent to jail all the while even more people dont listen to you.

You have a great idea but no one wants to try and do this. Its going to take a lot more or someone with a lot of pull to do something like this.

wud fuk da shiet outta her!
damn dis bitch looks thight!

>Go.... back?
You amuse me.

were you get this information?
source?

See

nice reverse Satan trips

Well, in the meantime hopefully we'll get more dylan roofs, and instead of targeting old nignogs in churches,they'll make their way into the ghetto and suicide by nigger after taking out a fuckload of them.

I'd love to see it. They're such terrible shots as is. Some Freaknik nonsense is occurring in a park, and out steps some skinny white dude in a bowlkut armed to the teeth with AR-15's, grenades, handguns etc. and it's like shooting ducks at a carnival, except they shoot back and miss, a lot.

tfw no wetback to offer me tamales every day since I moved to Maine

praise kek!