What's the best theater food and why is it a hotdog?

what's the best theater food and why is it a hotdog?

Where can I get this in oregon?

Hot food should not be served in cinemas.

> he doesn't have a theater with a hot pot

i print out personal cups with my name and fill them with popcorn for my kino

Hot dogs should have mustard.

And the best thing to do in a theater is to smuggle in a bottle or rum and mix it into a giant coke from the concession stand.

I always get a polish and if i dont get a polish i get a medium or large popcorn with extra butter. Yes i know im a fatass for liking extra butter.

I always feel that hotdogs go too fast.

Generally I just go for a pack of sour patch kids and a coke.

I sneak in a couple beers in my pants but then i have to piss non stop and miss most of the movie

sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard is my fav

I wish I had someone to feed me grapes while I watch a movie.

For theater? Oh my friend it is clearly a good ol' 'go 'za of course!

do you like your popcorn cold?

Last time I was at the movies my wife and I snuck in some snacks for Deadpool:
1.) Fifteen potato salad sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls.
2.) Six hard boiled eggs (yet to be peeled, preserves taste)
3.) Two Tupperware containers (one for each of us) full of Mac and cheese and hotdog (plus a little Tabasco, definitely try it out)

We enjoyed every finger-lickin moment.

Matt?

> sneak
Please. A local theater I got go has beer on tap and in bottles and cans.

Hell, even the nearby chain one started to.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read.
That's some good bait.

As long as it's not that shitty horseradish shit in Europe

movie theatre beer at inflated prices

no thanks m8

> not sneaking in chimichangas

Caesar salads are pretty good. Gotta eat healthy.

for fucks sake it's 1,5 to 2,5 hours, can't you eat before/after?

I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

i never buy from the concession stand because its way too overpriced. ill just sneak in an Arizona tea and a couple of burritos from del taco

Oh nice, diversity.

I live in Canada though

you don't understand how the american mind works, user. eating makes everything better.

Me? crab legs

half of the subway sandwich is absolutely the most i'd dare to sneak in without hating myself for disturbing others

people who eat fucking pizza IN THE THEATER..
seriously don't do this
like ever

i never ate anything in the theatre as a grown up. as a kid just popcorn and candy.

bad habit... get fat that way. i bet pizza would be better than a hot dog though.

Stop bringing beers and start bringing a flask of hard alcohol, it will solve your pissing problem.

once i snuck pork rinds and pistachios in the theater and people got pissed from all the noise i was making. i also spit my pistachios on the floor and on other people it was great

I was standing in line at the ice cream counter once (they sold tickets there and the line was shorter than the concessions line) and some uppity cunt was holding everything up moaning that they didn't sell waffles with their ice cream. All I could think is how the fuck do you expect to eat waffles with ice cream in a dark movie theatre without expecting to get that shit fucking everywhere?

That's the only way I eat my Mac and cheese and hots dogs user

nachos my nigga

i lmao when he screening ends and I see the white numale cucks with there little broom and picker uper waiting til everyone leaves just LOLing at their lives and they have to say thank you thank you

sweep up my shells you numale faggy cunts!

such a god tier feel.

Two birds with one stone
As long as it's not something loud or obnoxious its not gonna bother anyone

How many cinnabons do you guys usually bring. I'm just wondering whether I should bring a liter or a gallon of milk. Also, whole or half-and-half?

mmm now i want nachos... i haven't had nachos in so long... the chips give me zits.

anything cooked in oil.

Me? I enjoy crab legs legs.

Sneaking it in? Me? I simply have my pet falcon fly them over to me. If he's good, I'll leave him a few scraps on the anvil.

Every movie I go to I bring a big bag of Corn Nuts, a tin of dip, and an empty bottle. I buy the largest soda they sell at the concession stand.

People hate me for eating Corn Nuts and dipping all movie but I don't care, if I'm paying for a movie ticket I'm going to fully enjoy myself.

any candy that's individually wrapped

newman!!

Memes

Are y'all fucking around or do you actually have hot dogs in your theaters?

I live in Mexico and outside the theater you can buy things like this.

Theater food is tacos, popocorn, burgers, hotdogs and even some sea food.

Pic related is what I got for Warcraft.

we call them weiners sometimes.

Mozzarella Sticks have always been my favorite, but my theater that serves them upped the price and started serving one less stick per order. It's been ages since I've ordered anything really, but pizza is a pretty good theater snack.

>tfw popcorn kernel's end up in your gums and ruin the whole movie experience

sometimes i'll try to sneak a cheeseburger past the shower guard, but one time a pickle got stuck on my butt cheek and i failed the prolapse check-in so i couldn't see the force awakens until now, even though my anvil is within the regulations and has the latest inspection sticker from the cinema smith.

what would this thread be without them user? answer us this

Nothing ;)