I honestly think I might kill myself. I've been turned down by jobs for 2 years now...

I honestly think I might kill myself. I've been turned down by jobs for 2 years now, I can't apply to the collage that excepts everyone because I dont't have my transcripts to transfer to collage. On top of all this bullshitery I'm a 20 year old getting out of highschool. Wow just look at all this edgy shit. Yes I'm aware there are problems. No I don't care if this is a stupid cry thread on an anonymous internet board.

do a flip

You are a fighter. Never stop fighting.

instead of posting on Sup Forums go look for a job?

Army?

instead of killing yourself , why not kill those who make you sad?

>I can't apply to the collage that excepts everyone because I dont't have my transcripts to transfer to collage.

Might help if you learn how to spell "college" before applying - retard.

And "accepts."

Jesus, man.

Really though. This dumb nigger really should kill himself

2 fucking years you Goober

Thanks for the update

I'm going to apply

When you're in the middle of it it's the suckiest thing in the world but when you find something to do you'll barely remember that this part of your life happened.

it will be OK eventually. unless you are super fucked up medically you probably have 40-50 years left. Go do some bs job just to make ends meet then come here like the rest of us after. If you're not caught up in materialism then its not that hard to get by. Kek on my son.

Seriously though - how so you go 20 years without learning the difference between collage and college, or accepts and excepts? How do you live that long with dumb shit noodling around in your head like that?

If you've not got a job after two years and you've been applying you need to change your tactics pal-o

Thanks so much man.
I've applied to those bs jobs they all say the same thing "Come back in a week or two ;)" ,but yeah I'll keep on keeping on.

Well user I'm at a point of anxiety and stress I can't be caught up in all this little shit right now. I just need some direction or some thoughts other anons might have that I haven't even considered like the army or just so really shity job I haven't thought about. Ya goober user

I've changed up my resume 3 times and my approach multiple times.

▲▲
if you use tri force , you will overcome all obstacles in your way

▲▲

▲▲

I hope this works user.

fuggin edg lord peice of shit who cares iff the spelling is off a bit you still now wht he said aspbergers.

You are too young
>inb4 cliché faggot stfu

No really. I am 30 and have felt this for a few years but I know I can turn shit around well enough. You gotta ask yourself ; Don´t you want to witness all the shit that will go down in the coming years? It´s gonna be so interesting.

Stay awhile, and watch the world burn.

I will be waiting my man.

You're not alone OP. Others have been where you are and made it through. You have the strength and power to endure. These are the times that will force you to prove who you are.

btw, have you considered trade school? I hear plumbing and metalwork are solid for people without the right education. Hard work, but satisfying and really good pay and job security. I know you could do something like that, you just have to give it a try.

maybe the reason you cant get into a college is because you can't even spell "accept" correctly, OP.

>I can't apply to the collage that excepts everyone
Accepts. And I think I understand why they accept everyone except you now.

Become a warehouse Operative, my man.

Supermarkets are picky because you're the face of the company, always this 'please and thank you bullshit' and 'Anything else you'd like sir?'. Then managers rip up your contract because not enough hours for everyone.

Fuck that.

Get yourself a forklift license.

Yell at/get yelled at Eastern Europeans/Mexicans all day.

Make more money than your highschool teacher taking pallet A to point B.

Become the yellow jacket.
Then later go home, fight everyone, ruin everything.

dude you are only 20?! man up!, at least you have your youth and time to improve yourself

There is always a warehouse in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with a high turnover and low standards.

My calling to be a mexican working in a warehouse getting yalled at in bumblefuck nowhere. I happen to be those two demographics and live in bumblefuck nowhere with tons of produce companies.

Just do some artsy stuff. Youll get a profit and become somewhat famous.

Artsy warehouse mexican, I think I can do this.