How do I get girls Sup Forums? What makes a guy attractive? I'm a normal Guy average looks...

How do I get girls Sup Forums? What makes a guy attractive? I'm a normal Guy average looks,confident in myself but I just can't get girls or fuck it up when I do?

Just focus on improving yourself and socialize, Girls will soon realize that your an alpha and flock to you.

bumping for interest

Hes right, but dont be a complete douche. Be the guy that everyone likes

have confidence, If you believe in yourself so will outher people

i think it matters on how you approach them

dont be a faggot. faggot.

if you have trouble with it, watch some RSD videos.

Just kidnap them. It's easy and FUUUUUUUUUNN

Stop worrying about whether you're attracting girls. They can smell it a mile away.

Look them in the eye, but don't be a creeper. Learn how to make people laugh. It's easier for some than others but women will pretty much let a man who can make them laugh do anything he wants.

Learn to read the signs of when she's interested. A lot more women are watching you than you think. At least, if you're actually as average as you say you are. You're probably some uggo neckbeard though.

Best advice. You'll make friends and girlfrtiends the moment you stop trying and work on yourself first.

how to ask out w/o coming off as a school shooter

Just grab their buttocks when you find them attractive.

Don't wear trench coat or fingerless gloves.

kek'd

check'd

and how tall are you? not a manlet, right?

test

Just be yourself :^)

6ft 2

be a jerk. Yet stroke their ego about 20% of time.
Later be a jerk and after that cuddle up.

work out. This did it for me. Never attained anything much, but women were like crazy. It takes VERY little hard effort to be considered "athletic". If you go over the limits and start looking like zyzz, getting girls will become rather - chosing which one you want.

Hang out with friends who hang out with girls. Can count the times I've gotten with some chick simply by being there. Got a friend whos usually a real ladies man, but he isn't too attractive.

Interact with girls when you can, but dont overdo it. also be bold. say sexy dumb shit.
Best way to be "yourself" is to not expect any chick to be your sex partner or friend. So basically you can do whatever. Just entertain yourself and them. Dont go partying with the purpose of fucking.

have money.. not much, but you know - so you can do random shit. Girls are by default boring and guys levitating around are even more so. If you are able to, for example, get on with few chicks and then on a whim rent a car and go to a water park/ party 2 cities over - that's about amount of cash you need.

just have interests you are genuinely invested in. chicks, as I said, are boring and 99% incompetent in anything. They cant sing, drive, play sports etc. They look up to people that can do things they wish they'd do. Or people who are simply good at anything.

being attractive at the end boils down to just grooming yourself.
I am sort of considered handsome, but I also work a little on it. I look like a neanderthal russian if I let go of tanning and gallons hair gel. So unless you are extremely disfigured - just dress well and take care of yourself.

If you are fun and feel comfortable with yourself, chicks will flock around you. It helps if you are social, but don't always listen to people who say you got to be funny etc. Many girls like silent men, many - manly men who talk little, but talk smart etc

this guy is a furry everything he ever says is invalid

OP, swallow the Red Pill, use it correctly and you will get virtually any girl you want.

bullshit. All that matters is how well you adapt.

I've literally been extreme asshole (like I decided these girls are really not in my taste and just decided to be a wingman for my buddy, so tried getting their attention away from me) and few hours later this girl chats me up and ends up with my dick in her mouth.

Then there was a chick who was sort of a jerk and I decided that fuck it, I'll be even bigger. I think at some point I insulted her worldview. But then later we talked and I was playing her like a fiddle, and at the end she said I was cool and basically we could have met again (barely knew her and we just had some run-ins on street). the point is - stand your ground, be adaptive, don't care too much about their emotions and stuff.

We all subconsciously know that all other people are capable of compassion and that mean people are often so just to test you. So test these girls, if they get upset easily, fuck it, you don't need them.

Unless the girl is like cutting heads of kittens, they probably just want to see if you are going to be upset easily and give up.

Your mom is invalid