Ask a guy who on numerous occasions has worn a butt plug to his place of work without it being noticed anything

Ask a guy who on numerous occasions has worn a butt plug to his place of work without it being noticed anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ&feature=youtu.be&t=31
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't is uncomfortable all day ?

It was uncomfortable at first but over time my asshole gets used to it and I hardly know its in. Sometimes I forget its even there.

Do you enjoy being a sissy?

how do you poop

I tried this once at university but it fell out as I walking, went all the way down my leg and came out the leg of my trouser and onto the floor. Fortunately no-one saw because it was late in the evening (dark and not many people around). Could have been potentially very awkward though.

I wanted to ask that too XD

Kek
You're lucky faggot tho

Buttplugs are quite fun. I always end up very horny and almost begging my bf to fuck me.

What's your favorite kind of top?

any butt/cock pics? ever tried chastity? shaved?

What kinda plug do you have?

Are you effeminate?

This you?

Anyone want to see my 7 inch dick?

The problem is when Op gets horny at work that is the thing.
I don't get why he has one on there

Obviously, we're fags

>worn a butt plug to his place of work without it being noticed
The better question is how/why would anyone at your place of work ever notice it or find out?
Unless you're a stripper, involved in swimming and wear a thong, or directly tell someone, nobody would.

No im Hetero

Alright ima get horned up and send a pic got a half chub going

Are you still an anal virgin? if not please tell the story of your first time.

Op still here ?

I have a uniform which requires multiple levels of safety clothing. So its quite difficult to see at the back. As its loose hanging. I could have something even bigger than a buttplug and no one would notice.

show us pics?

I have to wait until my 1 hour dinner break. Because once I take it out I have to wipe it down with tissue wipes and lube it back up to put in again. It literally takes all my time doing it so no break.

How do fart?

Okay heres. 7 inch dick. Rate me fags, never done gay stuff but want to fuck a guy on the downlow tho.

Curvy ass a banana tho.. Feel free to photoshop on the ylyl banana face.

I rarely fart at work. I watch my diet and what I eat so not to create too much gas. But I cant hide the fact that its a problem, but I`m working on it. Thinking about drilling a hole through the center to let gas out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ&feature=youtu.be&t=31

if you fuck someone lying on their side you could rub your dick on their prostate while you fuck

Thats just obtuse of you. I rate at at about 165 degrees but im probably a little off

Lmao

What do you do to stop it from getting dry and uncomfortable? Whenever I try to wear mine for long amounts of time, all the lube dries out and it becomes super uncomfortable.

Its just something I have to accept, as part of my fetish. Nothing goes totally pain free. But for anything I have to wait for my lunch break before I can fix anything up in the toilets.