Made a song with a longtime Sam Hyde collaborator Danny L Harle

>made a song with a longtime Sam Hyde collaborator Danny L Harle
is she alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K1AQKM7pXU
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sam Hyde is alt-right but his fanbase is 50/50. He appeals to the leftist postmodernist irony crowd as well as the Sup Forumsacks. He has a lot of associations with underground artists.

I'm convinced that Clapton was no fluke and half the artists in (((the music industry))) secretly harbor alt-right views thanks to years of dealing with (((their))) antics to further their careers.

didn't sam lose most of his lefty fanbase after buzzfeed called him a nazi?

nah, that just made people who didn't already know him hate mde

I'm a moderate fan of his, I also browse Sup Forums a lot but that's more due to my Sup Forums addiction than actually being alt right since I still haven't been brainwashed after 3 years

Nah anyone who actually was a fan of MDE and knew what they were about knew that was a hit piece. No one reads Buzz feed anyway.

MDE always appealed to "artsy" leftists with their anti-consumerist messages and the absurdist vaporwaveish aesthetics.

I just like MDE because it appeals to my weird sense of humor

Yeah guys like Bones, John Maus, Yung Lean, and James Ferraro all worked with him or followed his Twitter/praised his stuff at one point. At least two of those guys are lefties.

>he fell for the "leftists actually unironically read buzzfeed" meme

Yeah me too honestly but there's a bit of a political bent to it especially with the whole Trump shit on his twitter it's harder to ignore.

Don't get me wrong I like the fact he triggers overly sensitive sheltered college retards and I get why he does it but I'd rather MDE focus on just goofy weird shit with a message again instead of right wing propaganda.

He used to make fun of Alex Jones type people with shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=-K1AQKM7pXU
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
Now he does it on his twitter all the time. Maybe that's part of the act too and it's going over my head...

You don't get Sam Hyde
It's OK

I'm pretty sure he unironically holds some right wing opinions, probably exaggerates a lot to seem funny. His twitter is really a work of art though

Liberals are ugly so yeah she's probably right leaning

Age is not working well on her

sam hyde is great. who cares about his political views? his most "extreme" opinion is europe shouldn't become a caliphate. you don't have to agree with that but you can still find his material funny.

lmao
i guarantee that liberals are on average more attractive than conservatives

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

>meatheads, gym bros, and fatasses are attractive

kystbhfam

>dailymail

sam still retweets bones