How was Obama a shitty president?

How was Obama a shitty president?

He seems pretty cool to me

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you only like him when comparing him to the alternative. Without a reference you compare him to your ideal president, so naturally he'd look like shit.

Too busy being cool to be a good president.
How narcissistic do you have to be to be the first black or female president.

he is a nigger.

He was more focused on how he looked in office rather than what was done. I have never seena president so obsessed with public opinion of himself. As a result, he pandered to whatever group he thought had the most power at the time and pushed a media narrative of him being a hip president in tune with the nation's youth.

Meanwhile, he implemented a terrible healthcare system and lied about it, ruined race relations, ignored terrorism, kept gitmo open, bombed the shit out of the middle east with drones, and tried to appease Islamists.

Hope you guys realise Obama was about as good as it gets. Someone who believed in what he was doing enough to commit to it with everything he had. That man gave you his best and did a damn good job of it.

Have fun with Trump, Aussies will be happy to second hand ship stuff from China for u.

Canada loves him, Japan loves him, the EU loves him, everyone fucking loves him and is sucking his dick.

this board is so unbelievably shit now

mudslimes, faggots, liberal arts majors FUCK OFF

he was a good president but he should have manned up and gone for single payer healthcare instead of the weak sauce we ended up with.

of course repealing obamacare will make things even shittier.

>bombed the shit out of the middle east with drones
you say this like it's a bad thing

Obama was half great and half bad.

He helped the paris climate accord
He took away uranium from Iran
He legalized gay marriage
He saved the US from the great recession
He cut the budget deficit in half

In the other hand -
He is pro TPP
He was often too apologetic towards corporations
He was not fighting republicans hard enough
His policy during the Arab Spring is questionable

b =/= pol

And Jesus lovers like yourself. Don't forget...

But what has he done???
What change did he bring??
He promoted it like it was the sole reason he was elected... he was going to bring change yet look... same exact shit again... if anything its worse.
I know you were only 10 years of age at most when he was elected but this cunt has only been Black and will go down and only being Black. thats it. the sole reason he was elected and thats all the guy did.

all memes aside, he shouldn't have done it

Oh yeah he also fucked the national debt even more than it was before, to ridiculous levels

Supreme court did the gay marriage thing, not obama

You are a fucking retard, the deficit is 19 trillion now and it was 9 trillion when he entered office. Obamacare is bankrupting the country. The cut the deficit in half is just propaganda and was only true due to nigger math for a couple years that just pushed the true costs and debt off a few years in the future.

The supreme court wouldn't have done shit about it if Romney was elected.

Obama was pushing for gay marriage to be reconsidered there

Exactly, "seems"

Politicians seem smart and nice and promise great things, but they don't actually mean any of that shit

Trump on the other hand says "Motherfuckers this shit is broken and we gotta fix it I mean wtf are you retarded" and everyone gets mad because he was so angry and used bad words oh no my feelings :((((

Budget deficit is not the same as how much debt the country actually has.

The budget deficit = how much you earn vs how much you spend. the deficit was still negative under obama's presidency so the debt still increased, however it was twice as bad under bush

didnt he executive order it for faggots to be married?
swear he didnt even get it turned into a real law

sure kid if you're eight years old.

sure kid. actually I would welcome paying $147.00 a month again.

implying the mark of a retard.

a simple pander for more votes... how can you honestly not see that?

yawn. another uneducated opinion.

Cool should not be a qualifier for president. Ever seen the movie idiocracy?

Explain to me why it's "uneducated"?

I don't know about them not even considering it if Romeny got in. Public opinion was already swaying towards legalization. In any case, it's still wrong to give Obama the credit, even if he supported it, since it was still the supreme court that actually legalized it.

they do this so they can tell all their friends.
like me on face book.

He was a mediocre president, that followed a fucking travesty of the Bush administration. and before the fucking dumpster fire that is the next four years

He only is 1/2 the budgets cost when taking into account 2009... Every other year hes over...
Please look at the picture u posted before making a complete dick of yourself.

because you posted it kid. every thread its the same fucking pseudointellectuals posting shit they don't understand.

case and fucking point right here

back in the day we'd tell cocksucking tumblrites like you to kill yourselves. we'd call obama a nigger and a gorilla and it would be funny. .-t a christian apparently? I don't know anyone who isn't a cocksucking feminized liberal is a jesus loving polack in the eyes of these brainwashed morons

not any more though. no now we have obama apologist threads, "WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO BAD?" threads, constant fucking sissy roulette, nigger dick sucking, /soc/ threads. You people are fucking cancer.

we don't even have to tell you to kill yourselves any more, you're doing that all on your own conciously or not.

but hey once more can't hurt.

Kill yourselves.

aww, a butthurt asshole posts.
can I get a pic of you crying?
I need to fap.

Just that by chance you are not talking to a pseudointellectual.

I learned in gifted classes throughout my childhood because my IQ is within the top 1% of the population. i'm a real intellectual.

sure kid

You replied to the wrong post fuckwit.

nice contribution, cletus

sooo.. you are just some faggy christian?

muh education. again implying.
sure is retarded in here.

Have a nice tall glass of bleach, kiddo.

another tard

right its probably not the militairy

I don't think he was a bad president.

and a total lack of defense! we have a loser here!

Congratulations, you're a fucking retard

Dude, christians are the dumbest fucking people around. Not defending any other stupid group like Muslims, just saying. Christianity is a faggy fairytale for children and idiots.

>waaahhh, come suck my dick christ so i feel better

Obama has been an exceptional President.

The way he does speeches is nice.
>Killed Osama Bin Laden

Who gives a fuck about christians?

Why is this always the insult thrown around by you mentally ill wastes of flesh?

Take your HRT pills with a shot of gasoline please.

yawn. defend against what? you?
wait you're serious?
let me laugh even harder.
you have the mentality of a redneck kid.
plain and simple.

butthurt

Obama is warm, personable, polite, humble, sincere, competent and in every respect the opposite of his successor

>redneck
you're the one who believes in a magic sky king, friend. go to school.

sure kid. protip, anyone who uses "dude" is stupid.

Setting precident for killing americans with drone strikes, killing american born children in drone strikes, targeting the families of taliban and syrian regieme with drone strickes, targeting ambulances coming for said children. and thats just the official white house releases along with the wikkileaks releases

kill yourself

If if if if if if if f if uh uh uh if if if if if uh uh uh uh Russian uh uh uh hackers uh uh uh

sure kid. tell that to the people who lost their homes or are still underwater in their mortgages.

don't be upset, kid

ohh tough guy

kill yourself

you're still in high school, i don't want to hear your "kid" shit. go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

I love that the hypocritical Republicans are going to repeal Obama Care, but leave the Affordable Care Act in effect for at least 18 months.

what's his dick taste like?

aw, baby is so sad

aw, this baby is sad too!

>Who gives a fuck about christians?
People in the US who don't like mob rule by idiots.

once again implying. dumb as a stump.
how much smoke did they blow up your ass kid?
asking for a friend.

a major in women's studies, a viewing of zeitgeist, and a quick read through of the god delusion doesn't make you more educated than a highschool student you fat slob

At least he was able to raise one non-degenerate daughter

implying yet again.
sure is retarded tonight.

now thats some fucking irony right there

can't think of anything original. sad. its a wonder you can even use a computer.

>degenerate daughter

>degenerate

How is it ironic?

He did basically create and fund isis and keep the country at war for 8 years. He supports a giving up our rights to a group of global elitists. Spent hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars on vacations. Supports tpp.... all in all a really cool guy.

hahaha, so you arein high school

moar

I'm a straight, white male, literally nothing "degenerate" about me, and I am a liberal among many other guys just like me who are liberal. You're just a closeted dipshit that sees the world through the eyes of Sup Forums and thinks every fucking leftist is some cocksucking SJW.

Leave your fucking mom's basement for two seconds and realize that it's like 3% of us. Also, someone isn't a pseudo-intellectual who doesn't understand shit just because they post something that conflicts with your bias. Tell me exactly why his graphics aren't accurate you dumb fucker.

>veterans killing themselves every day due to lack of proper heath care
>obama diverts resources that could save their lives to military transgender sensitivity training programs

what a jerk

obama couldn't even get a son

weak ass president

>cut unemployment in half
Please learn what unemployment means... the books take people out of the unemployed category after 12 months.
>nearly tripled the stock market
Reagan did better, please do some research.
>Helped 20 million Americans afford health insurance
Only to see the 20 million complain about the lies and rise in prices over the last 3 years. good one blackie.
>oversaw gays getting married
Pandering for a second term votes... woo so modern!
>Saved the American car industry
by letting all major factories move to countries for cheap labour
>ended Iran's nuclear program
They never even had one to end anyway
>got bin laden
Must of been really hard to get that sheep fucker hiding in a hill...

Congrats Nigger... you will go down as the most useless President that has ever been, Only young millennials think you are good because they were still sucking on their mums tits to know any different

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

B-but muh Obama is a nigger loving mudslime..

How is it not?

You're standing behind the biggest mob there is. It doesn't get any bigger than those pushing for globalism. Sure they wear the christian mask, but they fund retards like you into believing joe averageman and his nuclear family with children is the root of all the world's problems.

Christians are a fucking non-issue aside from sending copious amounts of money to third world and being incredibly suicidal with immigration policies, both things I'm sure you're in full support of.

You're a fucking idiot, the insurance companies fucked up the ACA not Obama... Congress made it look like he didn't do much cuz the sat with their tiny hands in their fat pockets to delegitimize his "precedency"... Trump would implode if he faced the same circumstances that Obama faced.

so your inarticulate dipshit of a president elect, who is promising all the same things the nigger did, is gonna do better?
KEK

dunno what you're expecting but as others have said, he's about as good as you're going to get.

history will judge him alot more fairly. you'll see.

just remember, he walked into that office after it had been fucking trashed like 50 three year olds let loose in a toyshop by bush and he still came out on top.

also, he had to deal with the republicans just blocking his shit the whole time for no other reason than they didn't like him.

you are implying I'm american? aww isnt that cute.
have you done your homework yet kiddo??

Then what's that say about George Herbert Walker Bush?

so you're just a britfag who has no idea what they're talking about
MUCH better. keyboard warrior

you being white and straight has nothing to do with it, thats pretty racist actually.

you being a liberal has everything to do with it though, not just in the views you hold but in how you see everything as black and white.

you're a lemming and a gulag awaits you

>>ended Iran's nuclear program
>>They never even had

what? top kek you dumb americunt.

Iran:

No known weapons or sufficient fissile material stockpiles to build weapons.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the institution charged with verifying that states are not illicitly building nuclear weapons, concluded in 2003 that Iran had undertaken covert nuclear activities to establish the capacity to indigenously produce fissile material.
July 2015: Iran and six world powers negotiated a long-term agreement to verify and significantly reduce Iran's capacity to produce material for nuclear weapons.
As part of this agreement, the IAEA and Iran concluded an investigation into Iran’s past nuclear weapons-related activities. The agency concluded that Iran had an organized program to pursue nuclear weapons prior to 2003. Some of these activities continued through 2009, but there were no indications of weaponization activities taking place after that date.

armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

funny thing is Sup Forums

they hate Obama
they love Trump

they hate niggers
One of them is acting like a nigger
Is crass, loudmouth, boorish

they hate the other guy, the one who does not act like as nigger, despite being black

Well, they will have to swallow a lot of shit throwing at their emperor over the next years
the media will crucify him at every opportunity, it might break him, as he does not seem much thick skinned
also israel comes first now

>implying im brit
fuck u are really bad at this kid. honestly go do some homework okay?