But how did they fall tho?

But how did they fall tho?

They didn't.

straight down.

/thread

You should ask the CIA. Pure evil these guys

Nothing even happened it was just the first meme ever to exist on the internet so it seemed like a big deal.

they both got hit by a plane and burned for a long ass time

samefag

Lol were the towers made of plastic or wood or something?

nah the fires weakened the steel to the point of collapse. not hard to understand.

But... but the dank maymay...
And bush and jews

It's called gravity.

I'm still amazed that people believe it was only the 2 planes that caused the collapse. Those people are the ones that never did look at the evidence in-depth and blindly accepted whatever the media told them. People like you don't want to think a conspiracy was a possibility because to you it's just "crazy conspiracy theories". Easy to brush it off, I know, but conspiracies have happened before and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that that's what it was.

But jet fuel cant melt steel beams

>a long ass time
Like an hour.

That's why jenga towers colapse on themselves instead of tipping over right?

I have looked at the evidence and i came to the conclusion that both towers fell due to the impact of the plane and the fires that burned afterwards. I do think the 9/11 truth is a crazy conspiracy theory because it has no scientific backing

Well yeah, it is actually the work of the alien Illuminati Chinese Muslim Jews that are secretly manipulating the world to make a profit

I'm still amazing that people still believe it was more than the 2 planes that caused the collapse. Those people are the ones that looked at the made up bullshit in-depth and blindly accepted whatever the conspiracy peddlers told them. People like you don't want to think reality was a possibility because to you it's not just "crazy conspiracy theories". Easy to brush it off, I know, but reality has happened before and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that that's what it was.

steel is really good at conducting heat, so an hour is plenty time to weaken the beams to a point of collapse

>also implying the architects designed the WTC towers exactly like jenga tower

the jenga defense is my favorite of the made up bullshit lolol

Why let terrorists into the locked cockpit... the planes clearly weren't hijacked.

Because they threatened to kill all the passengers inside the plane if they don't let them in to fly into the WTC.

>excuse me but you're not allowed to hijack our plane, please return to your seat thank you

Q. Why do you imagine a blacksmith heats metal in a little fire before hitting it with a hammer?

You don't need to 'melt' steel to weaken it, you ignorant mong.

bait but i'll bite

when the top of the tower (above the impact) finally collapsed it followed gravity straight down into the rest of the building. When tons of steel and cement and desks fall directly down into the rest of the building, the rest of the building collapses down with it. if you stack a bunch of water balloons and pop one near the top, you're likely to see the remaining top balloons pop all the balloons below them. this is potential energy becoming kinetic energy. they fell straight down because gravity.

Yea, with a boxcutter, lol, that would take hours. The pilots are at fault for not landing the fucking planes.

i think you misunderstand how fear works

it's easy to talk about when you're on the ground, in your mom's basement, eating cheetos in your comfy pj pants you wear outside