Would you rape this MILF?

would you rape this MILF?

a classy woman such as that deserves to be wined and dined

would you stop making these gay threads?

before you assfuck her?

She is a GILF and if anything she would rape ME

what would u want her to do? wanna see more of her bro?

Please keep posting!

you like her dude? rate outta 10?

I'd give this classy fucking MILF a 9/10...those legs man! Got more? I'd love to see her with less on

I wouldn't rape anybody.

Does this mean no nudes are forthcoming?

how about this bikini one? id love to fuck her big tits and cum over her thighs! you jerking to her bro?

Fuck yes I am, wow her tits look incredible. Got a better view of them? How do you know this sexy MILF?

she looks like a whore in these heels :)

friend of my parents :)

fav pic of her so far?

Fav pic = the nudes that you haven't posted yet, because I can't imagine you'd be wasting our time on FB pics.

This is my fav so far, I love how juicy those thighs look and I wish I could cum all over that body. I bet you can't stop trying to get a good look at her when she comes to visit your parents eh?

what about these 2 milf sisters? wwyd anons?

sadly got no nudes of her :(

mmm fuck yeah bro, great choice! yeah i stare at her so effin much. dream of titfucking her and cumming in her hair

Sure

I bet! Could we get a better look at those tits? They look great...hopefully you have more to give us

Bump

here they are! nice and shapely tits, right?

Fuck...yeah I need to put my cock between those MILF tits! They look really firm for her age too. Does she seem like a freak?

Omg please keep these coming, I don't know why but I can't get enough of her

get that cock of my glock

No i only 17 to 24

This

fuck yes bro, i would love to see you tittfyuck her nice big tits! like this pic of her in a tight dress? she's super insecure and im sure would love to please a young cock

kek that's how I roll

huh?

hell yeah i will bro! what is it about her that you like??

I've milfs. currently seeing one, now. shit is so cash.

potato you say!

fuck off John

anyone wanna cock tribute her?

I love how classy she always is...it would make defiling her that much more satisfying. If she came to visit I'd try to show her how hard she's making me through my pants, I'm sure that would play on her insecurities pretty well...I'd love to have her stroking me

Bump

Bumping

mmm yes she's super classy and elegant. totally agree it would make it more fun! we should force her to stroke us and bukakke her!

is anyone gonna cum to her?

Yeah there's no way I'd let her swallow, she needs to be fucking covered in cum

more right

where would u choose to shoot your load on her bro?

I will very soon...do you have more revealing pictures? Any more bikini pictures or something like that? I really want to cum for this MILF

i think i like her best...those lips

I want to sit on her chest and have her blow me until I can cum all over her face and hair

like her tits in this one?

what are your top 3 fav pics of her? gold, silver, bronze?

mmm hell yes! getting cum in her hair would be so good, wouldnt it?

yeah, dump please

Wouldn't mind seeing her covered in cum.

(Gold)
(Silver)
(Bronze)

Yeah I do love her tits on that last one; I chose the first pic as bronze because she's gorgeous man.

Fuck yeah, her hair always looks so nice...I'd love to leave a huge mess in there

mmm great choices! ok who's ready to nut to her? shall we do it now?

email me for more guys: [email protected]

I blew a massive load over her pictures...thanks for this bro, I love this fucking MILF

which pic of her hair do u like the most?

heres a cum tribute an user made for her. can anyone cock tribute her now or cum tribute her for me? :)

anytime bro! drop me an email :) which pic made u nut the most?

The pic I chose for gold earlier was the best for me; and I think I like her hair in the first picture best

wwyd?