Why do Iberians, French and British ruined this place?

Why do Iberians, French and British ruined this place?

It could be an excelent place for Europeans to escape from muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.uy/maps/place/San Javier, Río Negro Department/@-32.6656795,-58.1339971,4471m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x95afeec55d1d475b:0x1065787577499e44!8m2!3d-32.6626805!4d-58.1295074
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It could be an excelent place for Europeans to escape from muslims.
Because escaping from your problems is bad and creates no backbone. Deal with them like the superior people you're

Everything is fine

You ruined half of Asia so shut up

I swear I keep seeing the same threads about us every single day.

But they are shitholes. You ruined tropical paradises.

Only Brits let Australia.

>tropical paradises

they are filled with mosquitoes, arrowthrowers and deadly fevers

Faggots.

>deadly fevers
You guys literally brought all of your aids. This was a pure land
>Arrow throwers
There's literally no difference with a bunch of powder loving sword weaver faggots

Come here, we have 2 russian "colonies".

1 is of old russian people, and by that I mean those religious fanatics that live 100 years in the past. It's a closed community with few people, I don't think they speak spanish.

The other is San Javier, they still have russian traditions but they're not closed or anything, pic related

We like russians because you were the first ones to plant sunflowers and help us with agriculture 100+ years ago.

It's small.

The fanatic colony is 14km away I think

you forgot US.

LatAm Stronk!

the falklands will be an excellent place to escape to when it gets really bad my lad

it's got a higher standard of living than your country arleady

good job we didn't let argentina take it and turn it into just yet another poor part of SA

what are the areas of these colonies in Uruguay? especially the fanatic one?

Coward

>ruined

I can't see Russia here.

I don't believe that a banana republic like argentina is better in terms of quality of life than portugal, hungary, latvia and croatia.

>behind Lithuania
>behind Saudi Arabia
WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY!

>Heladería Morozhenoy
wtf i love Uruguay now

y pasa que sos medio mogólico, nada máss.

>ruined
nice meme.
violence, poverty, and corruption aside its quite a nice place

>colonies want their independance
>They got it
>Some of them become shit

> duuur, why euroz made it sheit?

yeah because French Guiana is great

Good point desu, but It's just that the governement doesn't care about it, except for the Kourou spaceport.

>be Brazil
>be fucked by portugueses
>be fucked by spaniards
>be fucked by brits
>be fucked by dutchmen
>be fucked by frenches

you all are a bunch of shit people, the only europeans who truly did good for this country were the italians and germans

>Gimmie that military patrolling the streets for maras on the middle of the day
>I got you senpai

this is not exactly """"ruined"""", some of these countries are infortunately part of the "wars on drugs" because drugs spawn naturally on these lands and a lot of criminal cartel appears to trade it.

the other problems are corruption of politics on some countries often related to old military dictatorship or some drug mafia, also on a lot of cases it happened because commies started to make shit on the 60's and america find a perfect excuse to put the army at power and avoid the creation of more Cuba's during the cold war, and actually it was not that bad, the things became shit when democracy came back again.

actually the life is pretty good if you have money.

you're a fucking idiot.
I bet you browse Sup Forums constantly.

not an argument.
life is pretty good anywhere if you have money.
what makes a country not shit is if the most vulnerable people can have a decent quality of life.

Perú will try their best!

falklands is an empty stormy penguin shit shithole

^This.
The italians, germans and japs. The only guys that aren't black and actually worked their asses off to grow. It's easy to see that by looking at big companies names nowadays.
All the other europeans were a bunch of faggots that couldn't do literally nothing without a army of slaves to help them

>by the time of the united kingdom of portugal, brazil and the algarves, Rio rivaled Lisbon
>Brazil gets independence, their country falls to shit
>Germans and Italians arrive in the place
>the only good europeans were Germans and Italians

th-thx Brazil

why do you keep posting this?

just kill yourself already, you worthless piece of shit

because he's mentally retarded

They ruined themselves

gotta agree, every country that had a chance to become great in this damn sub-continent wasted it doing stupid shit. What a waste of resources and human potential

>that image

literally none of those things is right

>usa un meme de Sup Forums

being constantly exposed to subtropical heat makes people lazier and it ALSO affects the brain

this

>tfw no aztec space-faring FTL-capable civilization

just like everyone from his country desu

The fanatic one is 14km from the other one, dunno where it's a big farm I think.

About where they are
>google.com.uy/maps/place/San Javier, Río Negro Department/@-32.6656795,-58.1339971,4471m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x95afeec55d1d475b:0x1065787577499e44!8m2!3d-32.6626805!4d-58.1295074

> Spanish education

200 years after his independence is enough to repair his problems. The should be as lazy as we are.

>hurr durr spanish education

You know that with more temperature and humidity more diseases, parasites and insects right? Or are you all retarded and niggers like Sup Forums says?

kys.

Because the option of staying nets very little benefit notably.

See your post here

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

I am stealing this

>spanish reading comprehension

>stealing
behaving like a typical shitskin, I see

It's always slavs or balkaniggers who make those threads.

Just what the fuck you guys have with us? Seriously?