ITT: Weird crushes you have and your reasons for having them

ITT: Weird crushes you have and your reasons for having them.

Dee Devlin. Conor McGregor's girlfriend.
1) She's pretty cute; not gorgeous but attainable.
2) I really dig an Irish accent on a woman.
3) She's been with McGregor since before he was jack shit. They lived in a studio apartment on like 300 bucks a week unemployment while he trained to fight. He made no money, and she supported him working part time. I'm 28 and wouldn't have given a shit about that 5 years ago, but the older you get the more a genuinely good woman becomes an insane turn-on.

so what youre saying is youre attracted to a cute-but-accessible chick who is supportive and loyal, and has a sexy accent...
how is any of that weird?

I guess it's not, but post yours anyway.

Bumping my own thread from my cell phone because I have unlimited data and crave attention.

Thanks, me.

No problem, me.

Well, time to count I guess. Gonna keep doing it until this thread becomes popular.

isn't it wife?

No everyone keeps pressuring him to put a ring on it, but he hasn't yet.
Would you wife that if you were him and had vegas sluts jockeying to suck you off at every turn?

Also I'm still going to keep counting until this thread becomes popular. I don't really care if no one else thinks it's a good idea.

lol I'm laughing at my own joke from my cell phone

op you should have sex with his wife and then beat him up afterwords then you should make potato jokes and talk like a lepricon after that and thhhrow potatos at him when hes on the ground crying lol

if I was him... yes
His career path isn't going to support him till he's 60, and when his body is falling apart, who is going to support him?

he's a fighter he probably doesn't have sex until the end of the fight

dee is carrying khabibs child

You might be joking but it's actually a sexual fantasy I masturbate to the thought of fairly frequently. I'm a new fighter who has broken into the UFC and is destroying the featherweight division (145lbs), just way outclassing every fighter with raw talent and power.

Anyway I meet Conor and Dee at a charity gala and am friendly to he both of them, but eventually Conor catches Dee and I making eyes at each other and gets in my face. I react like the cool, unphased alpha male that I am, trying to diffuse the conflict without backing down. Conor's not having it, and says he's more of a man than I am and that I would never come up to his weight class and fight. I pause for a moment, and then agree much to his surprise. Dana white is there and approves the fight in principle. Meanwhile Dee is taken aback by my brazen courageous behavior, and while conflicted by her undying loyalty and fealty, cannot help but acknowledge the attraction to me that bubbles up inside her.

Cont.

Dana and WME finalize the fight and draw up contracts for both of us. We meet in a conference room with a large mahogany table in UFC's main office Vegas. Dee accompanies Conor and faithful as she is, I catch her eyeing me several times throughout the meeting, -and I smile slyly in return as she struggles to conceal her attraction. Acting as my own agent, I negotiate a higher winner's purse than any of conor's previous opponents, based on the fact that I accepted Conor's challenge and am fighting up a weight class; there will be a bonus of 3 million on top of a 1.5 million guarantee to each fighter.

I dont get it are you a fighter or being a fighter is your fantasy also are you venom page?

Some one should tweet this to connor and dee

Someone post an image or this thing will get deleted

Pls continue is the special bet going to be that connor being ober confident and hes like a secret chuck that he bets his wife for the fight

Over the ensuing weeks, McGregor and I make various media and public appearances to promote the fight. Tv ad spots, YouTube clips, interviews, and press conferences. Conor is arrogant, brazen and money hungry as usual, while I am quieter; more aloof and confident in my abilities. Dee is present for nearly all of them, and as Conor speaks to the cameras I steal an opportunity to engage her in conversation. We make small talk, and things are tense; we are both mindful of the subtle attraction that has existed between us since the moment we saw each other.

She tells me that while she is her boyfriends biggest fan, she has admired my fighting style and persistence, and ability to dominate my division. I tell her that while I dislike mcgregor, I admire her for the way she has always stuck by Conor and that a beautiful woman who is also loyal is all a man could really want. She tells me that she sometimes wishes that he was more appreciative of that. She seems to be implying that he is involved with groupies and is not always faithful to her. She tells me that she wishes sometimes that he would lay off the big shot media persona that has led to so much of his success. She admits that if he were quiet and confident with the same results, it would be much more appealing to her.

Your story reminds me of the gamer message that guy semt

It went like this

First of all i added you cos your a girl its a great thing to see

Second of all i am the kjnd of guy to be in the kitchen lol

Pls go on when do you funk her

I smile and tell her that I woman as kind hearted as she is deserves to get what she wants in life. She smiles in return. Suddenly the bright white fluorescent light of an iPhone camera illuminates, followed by a barrage of photo flashes. Shit. There's no avoiding it now. The moment we shared had been captured for the public to see. Simultaneously Conor finishes his interview, and walking away from the media desk sees us and catches a glimpse of the very moment the cameras just did. He wastes no time storming directly over and getting in my face. "Don't ever let me catch you makin ours at me woman ever again, you fook! I'll goot you like a fish." I tell him that if he has a problem with his woman, he should take it up with her, and that unless he plans to do something, to get the fuck out of my face.

Dee interjects meekly, stepping between us and telling him that nothing was going on. He grabs her arm and scolds her harshly for interrupting, pulling her roughly out of the way and into a chain link media barricade. She clutches at her arm, the pain and embarrassment showing in her face. I can feel the hair on the back of my neck bristle. I can feel the familiar anger boil up in my stomach as my muscles tense in preparation. But I keep my cool. The tension diffuses, and I calmly do my press and depart, but not before stealing one more glance at Dee who is obviously shaken by the i incident, but still as gorgeous as ever.

An you do the story tommorow i need to go to sleep

This is fucking stupid. stfu

Can you do the story tommorow at around 6 or 7 pm gmt british time cos i need to sleep

I really want to read the ending

The next morning, bedlam in the media.
The photos and brief video clip of Dee and I's shared smile is everywhere. It has created a firestorm of pre-fight drama; rumors of infidelity, homewrecking, a predictable response from mcgregor. He attempts to downplay it, stating that that's his woman and she's loyal to him to the end. But the pictures don't lie, and the public has latched on to the rumors. I continue to train, twice per day and then sparring at night with a former division champion 35lbs heavier than I am. It is grueling, but as always I keep my mind focused on the task ahead. Focused completely, except for one thing: her. I can't keep my mind off of the sparkle in her eyes as she smiled at my, or the way that silken green dress lay so elegantly over her supple, bronze cleavage which glistened under the fluorescent glow of the stage lighting at the presser. Even still, I maintain my focus, training harder than I ever have for any fight. This is my one chance at greatness. And I must seize it.

The day of the weigh in arrives. My opponent and I step onto the stage, and while he is steely and confident as usual, I can see a hint of insecurity in his eyes. He continually looks at me, and then back at Dee, monitoring the both of us for any sign of flirtatious exchange. She avoids eye contact in a very intentional way, but brazenly I look right at her and smile. Sure it helps that she's as beautiful and elegant as ever, but at this point I'll take any excuse to get inside his head and throw him off his game.

Fuck. Shut up with your fantasy already, you little beta.

Now I have to hear the end of this

I agree with you both. Want him to shut the fuck up but want to hear how dumb he wins and how stupid they sail away together.

Dee Devlin is my second cousin.
Ask for proof if you really care but I'm not entirely bothered

No one cares

Well that's a relief

You know damn well he must be fucking 50 chicks on the side.

He weighs in at the expected 155, and steps off the scale grumbling expletives at me in the heavy Irish cockney and constantly checking back and forth for eye contact between me and the stunning Dee. I step up into the scale, and look down at the reading. I have been training like a mad man, and am down to my normal fighting weight of 145. Whatever. Ten pounds doesn't concern me; I know I have the power and speed to keep up with mcgregor at every turn. As I strike the fighters pose, i look up and for a split second and catch Dee gazing longingly at my chiseled abdominal muscles and arms that could be carved out of granite. For the first time, the look in her eyes is unfettered by concern over loyalty to her abusive insecure boyfriend; she is hungry for me and I can see it.

As I step off the scale, mcgregor sees it too and is absolutely fuming, held back by his team and growling insults at me, I step over to him and go nose to nose with him, a sly smile on my face. He is practically frothing at the mouth with anger, as I just grin back at him. He finally runs out of insults, I lean in even closer and say "obviously something is bothering you or distracting you and I can't quite put my finger in it...sorry on it...but I've got some advice for you, you loud-mouthed, needle-dicked, potato-eating fucking mick. Do yourself a favor and keep a singular focus on me, the guy who's going make an embarassment out of your entire career on Saturday night." As I turn away, he goes insane. Like a rabid dog, he lunges at me as his teammates attempt to hold him back without success. As I turn back, I hear a hard packing sound as he catches me just behind the temple with a right hook.

No idea why but i find her cute as hell