Waiting for Daddy

Waiting for Daddy

I'll be your daddy

fuck off attention whore

Waiting on someone to become your daddy? or waiting on someone who is your daddy?

timestamp & tits or GTFO

Age ?

Who cares

When did this started to be a cringe thread?

tell your daddy i said hi when he gets there, i'm a daddy too

Waiting on a daddy to come take you up?

If you like this you're degenerate.

wow you sure are cute

listen i know you have a daddy but would you be interested in having like a little brother or something? i promise i'm cutesies!

we can share stuffies and pacis and ill lick your feetsies (or pawsies :3)

if i could kiss your toesies while your daddy licked my no no hole while calling me a girly name and ordering me to do things only girls do and putting his big long choo choo train in tight tunnel i would moan forevaz!!!

if you have kik plz tell me so we can talk more :p? mwahz!

Daddy?

Holy fuck the cringe

Daddy's here now, and you're in a LOT of trouble young lady.

It's fake

i would take care of you, but you would have to eat ALL the eggs

this shit hits harder than krokodil

>It's fake
NO FUCKING SHIT

Sis is waiting too

fucking kek

And we are waiting for tits and timestamp

The fact that an actual everyday stranger wrote this and is a member of our society every day is truly terrifying.

it's ok, won't make it out of his mothers basement to do any weird shit in public

Babbys first reverse image search

>taking such bait

baby* you fucking retartd

You're new here, aren't you?

k i l l y o u r s e l f

>pacifuer
Gross. I don't let my daughters have pacifiers, girl's mouth should always be ready to take her daddy's cock. My girls wany to suck something they can suck my cock.

shows how retarded you are for taking his bait

sleeping time

show feet

bapes

meninanua com

Yes

why do these silly little outfits give me rape urges?

because you're a in denial closeted pedo

So is every black person

nah, i like milfs too. i'd go with hebephile, if it show some sign of fertility it makes me horny. but then, imo thats all men.

oy

Lol you actually think it's the girl posting. You spastic.

>says he wants to fuck teens
>girl has a pacifier and onesie

Well no, it's a real picture. You're just a fucking idiot for thinking that it was worth of a image search to check it's validity.

Not the same user, but I'm almost everything in the book so long as it centers on the idea of female. Oddly enough, this chick doesn't do it for me, but I'll linger here hoping that will change.

oh come on, its just silly and cute. bathing suits are kind of onesies too right?

You're really lonely aren't you?

oooh...that's some fuckin' next level cringeworthy shitposting right there.

whatever helps you stay in the closet user

can OP be a good/bad girl and post some more lewd pics please?

i think you're a little salty because you're not getting enough cuddles

i would rather be a little salty than full pedo

there's a lot of pedos out there but im not one of them

The fuck is wrong with being a pedo? I get that outside the internet, they're like the gays of the 1970's and 80's, but you're free to have any thoughts and share them anonymously. There's no shame in it, but there's everything wrong in a stupid social construct. Do you honestly believe the shit you two spout? Be honest for a change, you have nothing to lose.

t. NAMBLA

>mfw every normy thinks pictures with "daddy" captions are actually incest related
Y'all be hillarious. More hugs, cuddles, playtime and spankies for the littles!

underage b&

mods

You guys don't get it. You have it backwards, homosexuality is and always has been morally wrong. Liking younger girls is understandable because it's natural. Even dolphins are known to rape other dolphins.

i guess if you live somewhere where everything below 18 is pedo but i wouldnt call fucking a 5 year old healthy. neither is two men rasing kids. so theres that.

also, even though a twelve ear old could be as big of a slut as any other woman its sort of bad sport to prey on fresh meat like that. just think of it as your own daughters, given that you wouldnt just use them for yourself that is.

did you miss your Daddy, princess??

*its, you stupid fucking retard.

Shitpost McMuffin

Again. You guys don't get it. The only thing good that has ever come out of homosexual marriage is the idea of two pedo's marrying for the sole purpose of adoption. So long as she's raised where she fully embraces her upbringing, there isn't a crime. Not morally at least.

I think with the right guidance, she can fully enjoy herself and be fully protected by two fathers willing to do anything to protect her. Just think of a duo of two guys with guns and a child just getting things done. Maybe working a business together, going to the same gym, raising a girl, and maybe a little homoerotic behavior, but it's not just about that. It's about getting things done, you know? Two guys and a girl with ambitions and commitment.