Can i feed my dog a cat? I found a stray cat hanging around my house i dont want it...

Can i feed my dog a cat? I found a stray cat hanging around my house i dont want it. i want to kill it and feed it to my dog. is this illegal or am i allowed since its a stray?

Its illegal, take it to the animal shelter and they'll gas it for you. Also it might give your dog worms.

it's like niggers, just do it. No family will care or come looking for it.

See, this is the problem with America. Your cat 'shelters' just kill them. Also OP, why would you want to kill it? Just get it out.

what kinda gas? laughing gas?

Sup Forums. Further enforcing my opinion that dog owners are assholes since 2003. I hope that stray cat gives you and your fucking mongrel rabies, you scumbag.

what else are they going to do with it?
we have pet population problem here sometimes its best to kill them than having them live in a cage their entire lives draining money from the people

dubs confirmed it. OP, you have green light.

I don't want to kill it in an evil way like shooting it with a shotgun.. altho that would be cool to see. I would put it in a box and mail it to a random address.

OP is a fucking nigger, should end his life

>altho that would be cool to see
How do you even go every night to sleep?
You fucking american just do a favor to the world and shot yourself

Agreed user

Do it on livestream

LIVESTREAM !!!

Torture it

kys redneck scum
or maybe UK chavs, i hate them both the same

Bring it over to my house. I'll kick the shit out of you then keep it for myself :)

waterboard it on livestream !

thank you user

Where do you live OP?
Its illigal to kill the cat but i mean... its a wild cat, nobody will know. Live stream it

do you realise how retarded and sadistic you sound (are)

The question isn't whether or not he could get away with it, it's whether he would want to. And unless he's a total scumbag, then he wouldn't.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

wew lads we got an edgemeister in the house

Just fuck off.

Kill the cat, sure user. But dont feed it too your dog. Filthy little beastie is probably riddled with parasites only a China man could survive. Best to just go file a hole out back.

i

n

Unless you are a little pc hippy faggit wich yiu are

nn

s

I don't believe in it myself but I hope there's a hell full of niggers and you get gang raped after you get gang raped in real life by your ancestors' ghosts ,which were probably dirty niggers.

p

tf is this shit

ir

at

ion

pictures

Feed it yur dik first

I'm sure what you said was a really well phrased argument, but google translate doesn't do Retard to English, so I guess I'll never know.

>I don't believe in it myself but I hope there's a hell full of niggers and you get gang raped after you get gang raped in real life by your ancestors' ghosts ,which were probably dirty niggers.
whoa.. cryptic

heuheuheuehu me so edgy look at me mom I did it again hahahahha I am impotent! trolling at it's finest

autist

So you just... have a folder of cats getting killed on your PC? That's pretty autistic to be honest.

You're posting on Sup Forums. Autism is the name of the game.

Cats are autistic

no u
your piece of shit

More than you? Don't think so

Its illegal, plus you don't want your dog to get a taste for cat blood. When your neighbors cats start showing up dead and half eatin you'll have a problem on your hands.

I totally d0 thinks so

I hate cat because they are responsible for the disparition on many birds species I prefer bird to fuckings cats. In 200 years the only animal species left will fucking cats, dogs, cow, pig and chicken. Never adopt a fucking cat, at least dog dont kill birds.

Yeah, the guy sharing those pictures sure is.

Just butcher it. Feed it with the skin peeled off at least.

...what? Cats can't get autism. Look it up retard.

At least cats don't kill toddlers.

Birds are shithead faggots. Cats forever

they're great for population control at least

Edgy

agreed

It's called being civilized. Feeling a stray dog to a cat like a roman is not what we do

w

That cat is too cute ._.

h

a

t

Isn't it bedtime, Mommy's Little Edgelord?

holy shit guys cant you just look at rekt threads? why would you kill something on purpose? i hope they take away your dog one day in case you get bored and decide to hit it with a car for lulz or some shit

the fuck

they kill squirrels

Nah, I hope he has the sense to kill his nigger mongrel and then kill himself.

I don't even like cats, I can't stand them, but asshole I hope you continue to fail at life and that you die a painful and violent death. You can bet everybody watching will be laughing at you.

they killed rats that spread disease you fucking idiot. you are literally the only person to think cats are useless. and you do realize that humans do way more harm than a cat ever would right?

As long as the Cat is feral, or is a nuisance, in most places in the continental united states the answer is Yes. As long as the feral cat is humanely euthanized. (Shoot it, don't poison it or torture it)

Can you feed it to your dog? Of course you can. Should you? No. Is it illegal? Nope.

meow

Cats hunt, if they kill is to eat, dogs just kill for no reason

Birds are just as fucking gay as stupdig fuckin cats

DO THIS

Well, what do you expect? They're the descendants of wolves. They're vicious by nature. People who own dogs own killing machines.

Kek at how 70% of the people on the anti-cat side in this thread can't speak English.

The day after

kek

that idiot

MODS!

He has different colored shoe laces lad. He feels like wants to murder the entire world, not just a cat. Edgelord at his finest.

This is just sad. How do you get pleasure from looking at this?

Lol

Stray domestic felines kill hundreds of millions of birds every year and are considered invasive and a nuisance. They kill squirrels, birds, other cats, lizards, snakes, rats, moths - you name it. One thing they DON'T do is EAT what they kill. They have the instinct to kill, but after that they have no clue what to do with it.

The same goes for domestic stray dog's. A stray dog or cat will starve to death because they lost to ability to hunt and eat what they kill.

Some cat's will pick at the carcass of birds and then leave it for the insects to take care of, just like some dog's will try to eat roadkill and garbage they find but wind up looking for people to feed them.

h

p

q

Story?

These two look like fighting wounds that got severely infected and swollen.

Why does that idiot taste the smell ?

Congrats, Edgyboi! You've actually made me happy. This picture shows that there's some good in the world in whoever took that poor kitty to the vet, and I'm glad that it's better now.

sage decision

I have no clue tbh
> nervegas probably

>Edgyboi!
kek