His greatest ally isn't France

>his greatest ally isn't France
Could you be anymore of a loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IMBgG976EZQ?t=3m24s
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3555820/PETER-HITCHENS-America-isn-t-special-friend-ruined-Navy-Empire-future.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5V-Hks0oDM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-39065050
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ours isn't either. Our greatest ally is the u k tied with Australia

>his """country"""'s greatest ally isn't Finland

Nobody likes France, we're all alone. France greatest ally is France only, and even that is not even sure.

No, UK and Australia are at best cultural relatives, France however is our greatest ally historically speaking.

However I will say that UK has done us many a favor in the past, such as protecting the Americas thru the Monroe Doctrine with British ships.

That was when we were a mere baby of a nation. Ironically, we were against France during her Revolutionary period as well, which is kind of a mixed signal for greatest ally but I suppose all friends suffer from social barriers at times.

I like you. We wouldn't exist without you, probably, and you gave us a cool statue. Not to mention that there are probably thousands of French people with some Benjamin Franklin in their blood.

Are you a British expat ?

No, but our country is, I suppose.

The UK loves you. We help you a lot in military matters like transporting your big equipment to Africa using our planes.

>greatest ally
>mock him for a century for being inept at fighting, always surrendering, being faggy, being hairy, smelly
>le french surrender monkeys
>greatest ally
Your definition of "greatest ally" is quite fucked.

I wish the 100 year war would restart.

I have never mocked France. Maybe you Swedes are just sensitive people, though. Brothers often make fun of and compete with each other.

France is kept at arms length due to their corporate spying while the 5 eyes share secrets amongst each other.

>wanting a French civil war again

but why?

Ah no ,right, I remember. You were the one trying to make us a second Germany, humilating us into a proxy war with the USSR, and got butthurt when we didn't want any of that.
Also getting absolutely arsepained when we didn't want to follow you into the Iraq war, boycotting our products and insulting us to no end.
Greatest allies my ass. You have no love for us, only contempt and strategic interest in us. Even Churchill loved France. You don't.

Wow so ungrateful for liberating you. Then Propping your country up for 2 decades while you got back on your feet

Americans have mocked France since WW2, long after everyone else dropped the surrender meme. It's not banter if it's constant and unrelenting, but the US is pretty shit at banter I guess.

Americans shouldn't talk about being "brothers" with anyone but Canada.

It'd be more accurate to say he was tsundere for France.
>“De Gaulle, a great man?” Churchill replied. “He is arrogant, an egoist, he thinks he's the centre of the universe. Yes, he's a great man.”.

Yeah, against a falling Nazi Germany that wouldn't have lasted a year anyway, and thanks to a UK getting back on its feet.
>Yeah bro I applied a band aid to you, after you got mugged, lemme fuck you in the ass, you ungrateful cunt
This. The worst part is how so low brow and stupid americans are about it. At least britons have some nuance about it. Americans are all about "pepe le pew XD", simpsons joke and southpark jokes, while thinking that repeating these jokes everytime they meet a frenchman is the appex of humour.

> France however is our greatest ally historically speaking
Stop falling for Sup Forums memes and read a history books you spastic.

I'm sorry France, we're controlled by Jewish wizardmasters.

We can't help ourselves. You have to understand that we are literally slaves.

I wish we could break free from this spell but alas, it is too strong for us.

I doubt most americans even know who Lafayette was.

Ok pal keep believing bs.

I doubt most swedes could tell you who Gustavus Adolphus is

Retard

youtu.be/IMBgG976EZQ?t=3m24s

Well De Gaulle was a "greater" man, and an arrogant self centered cunt as well. He was French after all.
I know, which is why I'd like Americans to drop the "greatest ally" mask. We have seldom in common, both of us loath each other culture.
You're an arrogant, immature child, wielding far too much power for your sake, with absolutely no refinement for us, and we are an out dated, self important arrogant,snooty prick with way too much ego for you. It's alright. I actually do like americans, how friendly they are and how Kentucky looks. But the fact that we are two sisters nation, or greatest allies is a myth.
That'd actually be something I'd trust americans more than the French about that.

I was thinking of that precise standup bit.

real nice

Americans have more of a reason to know who Lafayette was, especially considering their worship for the "founders".

pic rel

I wonder exactly, who our greatest ally is if Israel was never there.

Rly makes u think.

See

As far as real post WW2 geopolitics is concerned and not just imaginary bullshit, the US and the U.K. are each other's closest allies that have any actual world power. France is basically a third wheel, but they ultimately still exist in a tight coalition with the US and U.K. despite some reluctance at times.

It's not a coincidence that these three countries mirror each other in political direction constantly.

jew

Also because we have "Les Galleries Lafayette", which is a well known store all across France. Given that we tend to have contempt for French Royalty due to (((Republican))) education.
France doesn't have a greatest ally. You don't need one. You're not Austria or something.
Pretty much this. France since WW2 has always tried to be "the Third Way", with us acquiring nuclear weapons, not being as hostile with the USSR, and creating the EU, trying to counter act both the US/UK Hegemony over Europe and the Soviet hegemony over Europe.
That doesn't nearly hold true nowadays however.

Get woke.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3555820/PETER-HITCHENS-America-isn-t-special-friend-ruined-Navy-Empire-future.html

>The USA’s only real special relationship is with Saudi Arabia, a 70-year-old hard pact of oil, money and power, welded together with such cynicism it ought to make us gasp

I don't know that feel

Yeah but we have a mixed relation with UK, I mean they don't rly like us either.

Yes you are

Surprised you guys don't know about the guy who wrote the declaration of the rights of man

What happened in 2003?

nice, have you seen the videos

Your mother must of dropped you on your head as a kid. Just look up the 5 eyes

just because we didn't go to iraq ;(

I think that's when France refused to invaded Irak alongside the USA

France are good lads, they will help us protect Estonia.

>we have a mixed relation with UK, I mean they don't rly like us either.
wtf
FOY you need to get off Sup Forums mate

He is a minor character in the absolute chaos that is the French Revolution.
That I have. Incredible stuff actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5V-Hks0oDM

I didn't know about that. We have a surveillance alliance between UK and us? That's interesting.

S-sorry. I still love you.

Soon.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-39065050

Saudi Arabia is simply a convenient strategical ally just like Pakistan during the Cold War. The US does not give a single shit about wiping them off the face of the Earth if they attempt to go out of line.

UK and France are actual cultural and political friends with the US that we cares about. They're the only two countries on Earth that we really don't have a problem with possessing nukes.

>All in english

They're might be a plaque on the French side I don't know.

That's still not enough.

France did 9/11

Good allies but they don't want to be full meds so Spain and Greece are our best friends

The wounds have already begun to heal. Not following us in to Iraq really upset us because France is one of the few countries who can freely choose to follow us, and isn't forced in to it like Germany and Japan.

It was seen as turning your backs on us, even if the Iraq war was a mistake. Brothers help each other even if the other one is being stupid.

>Brothers help each other even if the other one is being stupid.
But we were trying to stop you from making that mistake, and for good reasons, even at the time where WMDs was thought as truth.
You actually was the one not willing to help us in not destabilizing the middle east

>Mr Norman
nice

is this

french fries, more like FREEDOM fries

I was reading up on that just out of curiosity, the guy that started the whole thing is in jail now.

The whole reason we got pulled in the Vietnam war was to help defend what was at the time French territory, and they pulled out early.

Same for overthrowing Gaddafi in Libya. The French were the ones that asked us to help them with that.

>2002
>be american
>support war in Iraq
>France doesn't, yell at him
>2016
>everyone in American now says the war in Iraq was a mistake
ah, truly the best people

Same thing with the saudies and yemen, they wanted us to get involved, same with the jews and iran, they want us to get involve, same with korea and japan, they want us to get involve with their stupid spat, etc.

But when we get involve, we suddenly become the fucking bad guys.

>mfw no allies

But that's wrong, people actually thank american for their help with Gaddafi or Indochina. Nobody holds a grudge about americans for that, and certainly not as much as actual american do for the latter.
In Libya everyone is aware of Sarkozy's involvement in it. It's actually so strong that not that much people think about the British and US involvment in Libya.
What we think was stupid was Iraq, and for good reason. It's no use inventing conflict where they do not exist. If Frenchies don't like the US, it's mostly about the cold war(in Europe) and Iraq, not vietnam or libya.

You were right but at the cost of really damaging our relationship. Prior to Iraq, the US was roughly on equal diplomatic terms with both the U.K. and France. Since then though, we trust our alliance with the U.K. measurably more than the alliance with France.

The US made a mistake not going in, but France made a mistake not following us.

And now the ones who have to deal with a whole shitstorm is us, as ISIS is a direct consequence of the utter chaos that has been Iraq since then (with millions of "refugees", terrorism and fractured societies), while the US are just chilling on the other side of the ocean and don't want to have anything to do with this shit.

If you think both our countries are in control of their foreign policy you need to wake up

We both have democracies, so we are. Just because smarter people can easily influence dumber people to vote certain ways, doesn't change that.

>democracies
etymologically wrong

The point is, the US has continually honored it's agreements to help France in foreign conflicts, while the French didn't honor theirs to help us in Iraq.

Countries throughout history have gone in to wars they didn't care for simply to preserve diplomatic trust with their allies.

France pulled a real dick move by refusing to follow us in Iraq. Alliances are a two way street.

His greatest allies couldn't be the united state

Sorry but destabilizing an entire region for oil wasn't worth it.
>Continually honoured it's agreements to help France
Which one ? Because I'm pretty sure US involvment in WW1 and WW2 weren't due to agreements with France.

See
The US has ALWAYS helped France in foreign conflicts for as long as the solid WW2 US-UK-French coalition has existed.

The French have most definitely abused their relationship with the US more so than the US have abused their alliance with France.

If the French breach even one more agreement with the US, the alliance will probably just permanently die, and we're simply treat France like an ally when it's convenient, and not a close friend anymore.

what have the french done for us aside form being rude

their king was the one that helped out our little republic, ironically