What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sFRJHB8MQi4

Look at that... THOSE TRIPS!

It's worse than I could have imagined.

>Midnight's Edge

ma nigga.

>no chemistry at all

Fuck Sony.

Anyone who isn't fucking retarded realises that Sony are just greedy money grubbing cunts who are looking to generate controversy so they can make money off it.

So all the worthless pieces of shit have done is slightly tweaked the old movie, paid some hack writer to add modern edgy jokes and that's that.

By making the ghostbusters female they know perfectly well they can tap into retarded leftists and their imaginary battle against patriarchy or whatever. It is a smart plan when you think about, these monumental retards will shill and market the movie for free when they think they're fighting sexism.
The whole sexism controversy has been engineered by Sony as way to get free marketing.

So all in all what we have is Sony fucking a dead corpse of a movie for a few extra dollars.

Does anyone know the running time of this movie or hasnt it been released yet?

I hope its over 2 hours and that we get a lot of Hemsworth

Its going to make little money, only fat feminists will pay to see this shit show.

apparently wikipedia says 116 mins.

I believe it. Feig makes overly long comedies.
Bridesmaids is over two hrs long.

I'd rather spend that time getting fucking water boarded m8

you're an imbecile if you really think this. this movie is being marketed everywhere and has sponsors. theres even a big poster of it in times square. it will be the summer blockbuster of the year.

i think this is probably gonna be just another mediocre comedy which is below average like growns up 1 or 2. sadly comedy movies dont have really funny and just market. the average stupid american family and people outside of america will go and see it. reviews will either hate or love it and they will call it mixed reviews.
it will be forgotten about until the sequel comes. out

"Oh... Wah wah"

Jesus fucking christ. It literally looks like a skit on some shitty comedy show where they try to portray bad acting in a shitty movie.

"ILLUMINATE THE TARGET"
"YEAH I CAN PUT SOME LIGHT ON THAT"

Why?

She's a "genre-savvy" character. It's meta! It's smart! It's funny! Why aren't you laughing?

Kate is soo qt :^)

The sequel will follow the Zuul storyline so I guess that will be more exciting.

Does anyone know if Hemsworth's character dies in this? I hope not

>new Midnight Edge mini-doc

fuck yeah. Sorry sleep, watching now

Oh wow this is a new video i thought u were just linking old. Awesome!

>The sequel

I really do hope this turd of a film bombs. They've lied, and manipulated the press. The director is a angry wimpy child who should be beaten.

>He thinks Sony won't make a sequel
They have already started planning it considering this Ghostbusters movie has an end credits scene that ends on a cliffhanger and the novel has the same thing.

Feig also stated in interviews he wants to make a cinematic universe

It won't bomb. It will at least make 400 million worldwide.

Considering China has banned it, China won't be able to save it but it will still decently at the box office.

Yes, but after the movie completely bombs and everyone who hasn't already lost their jobs loses theirs, there will not be a sequel

Oh... wah wah ;_;

Fox is still making a F4 sequel.

Yeah, that's not happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

>It won't bomb. It will at least make 400 million worldwide.

it wont break 5 its opening month. no one wants this turd

YES PLEASE! I really want to see a sequel with that same cast

this movie is good for one thing

determining which writers and critics are shills and which ones are honest

But heaps have bought some of the toys including me. Rowan looks so good.

>look up Faggot Feig
>turns out he was Tim in Heavyweights
whatever famalam, that movie was GOAT, I'll see this shit just to spite you nerds.

His Spy movie was very based. Watch that

I'll have to check it out. Don't really care about movies desu, this is just a great Sup Forums refuge.

>Those Amy Pascal emails
I can't comprehend it, how can someone who went to the highest peak of the entertainment industry write like a fucking moron.

CAPS LOCK? Seriously?

a lot of people at the top tend to be weirdos

You're really bad at baiting, you know that?

>implying spuh isnt a warzone
You guys have it so good, you have no idea.

No one has anything good

Yeah I guess that's true. Still not b8ing

Great coverage of everything, I really hope it wrecks Pascal and Feig. What dirt bags!

I almost threw up when ME described Rowan. Rowan is a definitely a metaphor for Feig himself "being rejected and bullied" what a baby man.

the toys are on clearance and the movie isn't even out yet, the movie is fucked.

>Ghostbusters 2016 Bombs
>Hillary loses the election

Literally my dream.

>linking to some youtuber

Holy fuck you're cringe inducing

my vagina is full of green goo

it's not from the ghost

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Someone on youtube has reviewed it
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Only the female toys are on clearance. Rowan, Stay Puft are selling like hotcakes.

>Video has been removed due to copyright infringement
This is gonna happen kek

Hes literally making money just repeating celebrity rumour gossip over and over again.

He's made like 20 Ghostbusters videos. Its a shitty waste of clicks imo.

Will you buy one for half off now? @ my local Target today

thought it was a little character facing the other way. then i thought the head was around backwards

She's a great actress

>reitman wanted phil lord and chris miller

would have been fucking awesome tbqh