Hey Sup Forums.. so it might sound weird but I would love to cut myself. The only thing that stops me are scars...

Hey Sup Forums.. so it might sound weird but I would love to cut myself. The only thing that stops me are scars, I am afraid of having them in the future.. I want to do it because of that pain which is a pleasure for me. Not cutting to run away from problems xD So dubs, ideas what should I do? Sometimes I can't stop thinking about this

bump

Just beat a wall instead, no scars and better nuckles

kys

cut your thighs instead of your arms.

Fuck me, aren't you a special snowflake.

hold ice in your palm

your a pussy and an attention whore. u want to cut yourself because it doesnt hurt that much and will get you attention.

if u get pleasure from pain why dont you just go try to slip some disc's or rip all the ligaments and tendons in your ankle if u just want a good 2 week insane pain.

the back ideas great tho, then the pain is permanent.

but its whatever man, ur just a useless fuck so fuck off.

u could also make your hands extreamly soggy, like put them in a bucket of water for a few hours, then go on some monkey bars, idk how many maby like back and fourth 3-4 times till the skin comes off.

that shit hurts insane for the first hour or 2 and then bad for a week.

The throat would b best...

Cut someone else.

Looks like my cock after I beat the cat around the face a few times with it..

I have scars on my arm. Hardly anyone notices. Very rarely I'm asked about it. Very. Just expect to be alone for the rest of your life

This

The scars wont disappear but it's definitely worth it. Feels good bruh.
Also the scars most likely wont be super obvious after a year or two

>xD
>what should I do?
Cut jugular then you won't have to worry about scars faggot

Get help, faggot.

pretty sure theres nothing you can do about autism

when the scars are nothing but pale white lines tell people you used to go camping deep in nature and brambles are unforgiving

or just own them and don't be a pussy about it

Cut down the river instead of across, and die you fucking faggot.

Cut somewhere covered by clothes. Or whore yourself for attention on the internet.

To be fair anyone with cutting scars are a immediate sign of faggotry

Funny, I'm the opposite. I wanted to cut myself so I'd have some gnarly scars to remember the worst years of my life. Feels like a rip off to go through this much mental and emotional pain without a mark to show for it. But alas, I have the pain tolerance of a whiny little girl. I failed to find the balls to actually cut myself, and now I'm less depressed and don't want to anymore.

But yeah, if you want pain and no scars, get some big strong rubber bands and snap yourself with them. Hurts like a bitch and leaves some satisfying red marks that take a few days to fade, but doesn't do any permanent damage.

Didn't think about it this way, thanks

i would say the same of people posting here

ha

Cut your throat faggot.

90% of Sup Forums is faggotry

i burned a giant cross into my chest with like 20 cigarettes just 4 fun., goes from like above my pecs to my belly button and and about under my nipples.

was prob on drugs or something.

the fkin scabs sucked cuck, that shit itched like a nigger and i kept pickin it all off so it was like yellow sticky flesh shit.

Post timestamp you faggot

get off fucker, no one cares about your bait

also have a habbit of getting really drunk at some death metal bands and seeing if i can just hold a cigarette between my fingers until it goes out.

its honestly really fucking hard to do and fucks up your fingers pretty god damn bad, after it eating ur flesh for about 2 minutes i usually say fuck it.

Cut your thighs

The edgy faggot sickness is strong with you/

Jup, and artrythus :D

scars are the best part fgt
if you're a chick, some guys are into cutting scars. I am.

If you're a dude, just cut in ways you can explain away as hunting injuries or that time you fell off a skateboard onto some rocks or some shit

Just listen to a retard :D take a needle and pierce your kin and muscles in the leg the dots might look like spores p.s. didnt try it never will!!!

A .38 Special, you pulling the trigger, you receiving the shot.
That's what I suggest you

:^)

pretty sure im not an edgy faggot if im not showing people that i did it, fuck that was a long time ago.

i think what it actually means is that im not a pussy and you probably are.

whenever you feel like cutting just hold an ice-cube on your arm for as long as possible

What is it about cutting yourself that you like? Please try to explain.

that feeling, being scared, blood, pain it's hard to explain tho

Thanks will try it definitely

Cut your arms length-ways and experience the blood loss

kek

Add salt to it before holding it

Whats the difference then?

Try it, you'll enjoy it

don't, it'll stick to your skin and also be colder because it makes an endothermic reaction.

Do you have a lemon near boss?

I think there was a saying around here - cut sideways for attention, longways for results.

Carve a timestamp into your arm

Roll