Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow will be my first time eating pussy. Any tips?

Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow will be my first time eating pussy. Any tips?

Eat that shit. Literally faggot.

Brush teeth

Put a dollop of butter into the carafe, let it melt and then put the onion and the garlic in the carafe and fry it for about half an hour. Season with ginger. Add coconut milk, cream and meat extract and let it cook for two hours – it should get really warm. After that add the cat meat and wait a bit longer.

If it stinks be a trooper and commit to eating the pussy

Don't do it if it's not shaved

You have to suck the pussy like a vacuum and eat any poop that comes out

Once you're in there, you need to finish the job. It will taste like shit, but if you bug out she'll get all emotionally and so on.

why arent you eating her ass instead

focus on the clit, if you're putting fingers in start with one and focus on the front wall of the insides. no teeth. keep eating for a bit after she cums.

Lift the hood and flick the clit

pfff it's simple:
ВНИМАНИЕ ГАЙД
Ну ты дно. Ну пох. Короче, смотри: как только она приходит к тебе, ты ей сразу водки в вино подлей- пусть расслабится. Короче, как пойдет она конем по борозде, лол, как буркала у нее осоловеют- сразу выкидывай все козыря на бак: хуй-мое, давай, портки сымай- буду тебе курагу облизывать. Ну, короче, уломал ты ее и видишь перед собой эту рыбную ватруху- сразу нападай, блеать! Впиваешся резцами в брухло и начинаешь мурыжить ее, с прирырыкиванием, а патом издаешь яростный рев и типа клитариллу убашишб метлой своей. Уня-ня такой, хлюп-хлюп, она как каракатица извивается, бельма закатывает, а ты, значит по тихому смачиваеш слюной палец, и, типа как тайный ниндзя-шпион в шоколадный рубец пропихиваешь. Засунул палец- из под тишка понюхал его на предмет говна и дальше лобызаешь письку. Ну, а патом переключаешься и хуяришь, как Моцарт, блеать, на двух отверстиях- ту ду дум ту ду дум ту ду ду ду дум дум, понял?

slap her face really fucking hard before you start

Do it slowly and even if the taste isn't good, keep doing it for a while.

I greatly prefer shaved pussy too, mate, but don't be a faggot. I've eaten wild untamed hippie chick pussy and it's still just pussy.

Lucky you. It is my dream to lick a woman's asshole.

>feelsbadman

Chew on them beef curtains. Tell her that's what you're doing: "baby I'm chewin on this floppy roast beef sandwich you call a pussy." bitches love it.

Bite everything

Concentrate on clit and keep your pace. Eating pussy is fucking simple.

Dont Change speed too often. Many grills prefer that you stick to one movement for long periods. The clit is different on different chicks. Som like slight preassure, some need heavy preassure.

WISH SHE FARTS FAGGOT

you jaw WILL be sore, deal with it faggot

Use knife and Fork

Bite really hard (because its chewy), if she yell your are doing it right.

Ye but how can she bug out and I can't? Even if I washed my dick literally 4 minutes ago and nothing even smelled at all!! Like it usually has its own smell but I washed it so much that nothing could be smelled and she still fucking bugged out. OH BUT I HAVE TO PLUNDER THROUGH THAT FUCKING CAVE THAT SMELLS LIKE SOMETHING CRAWLED UP IN THERE AND DIED BECAUSE THE BITCH DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO WASH THAT SEWER OR SHE'LL GET FUCKING EMOTIONAL!!! BOO HOO YOU'RE SUCH A JERK. WELL THEN FUCKING WASH IT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND I WON'T BE ONE FOR FUCKS SAKE. It's not op btw.

If it ever starts to get boring, just try to spell the alphabet with your tongue.

Femanon here.

Just think of it as a tiny, minature penis and you'll do fine.

weirdly effective though

Take with you flavour lubricant, pussies taste like shit dude.