Hey guys, just watched the old Sup Forums news report (destroy, die, attack) and the emo/werewolf ones...

hey guys, just watched the old Sup Forums news report (destroy, die, attack) and the emo/werewolf ones, any good funny news stories? for some reason Im not good at finding any on youtube. if it's news reporting on things they are unequipped to report on or reporting on shit they shouldnt be (I WANT DA GOLD) both are welcomed, and any thing else you deem as hilarious news reporting or achnoring. thanks fellahs n gaaaals

bump

>far left website

Thats how it was in the bush era.

Thats how it will end up being again once a republican comes back into power.

I like the Bill O'Reilly freak out. Search for "Bill O'Reilly do it live"

wtf I hate Bill O'Reilly now

Sup Forums is naturally contrarian, in the hyperconservative Bush era we were liberals because that was when it was edgy and antiestablishment

Sure, we all said "nigger" and dressed in blackface for the habbo raids but that was in jest, not actual Sup Forums racism

Fucking newfags, I swear

This site's politics is not defined by being left or right but just being opposed to whatever is currently accepted. Basically, we're a bunch of edgy teens like we always have been.
Sup Forums has upset this balance a little though, it'll be interesting to see how things are a few years from now.

It used to be. Sup Forums has always been contrarian. You can rely on the userbase as a whole always rallying behind whatever will make the most people mad.

this

Wait a second, are you trying to say that we were communists and shit?

For real though, I can`t imagine people here being anti-racist or feminist.

Keep in mind that neither of the two groups you just mentioned resembled their current forms a decade ago when Bush was still in office.

I wouldn't say we were far left on every issue, Sup Forums was always anti-pc and would've been against SJWs if they existed in the same way they exist now 10 years ago, but it definitely wasn't statist like it is now.

Don't ever fuckinng post here again if you know what's good for you, kiddo.

WOULD YOU FUCKS STAY ON SUBJECT

Liberals weren't SJW cucks during the bush era

UUUUUUCH STAY ON FUCKING SUBJEEEEEECT

>For real though, I can`t imagine people here being anti-racist or feminist.
>people here
This site has been up for 12 years, in one form or another.

Most people who were here from the very start have moved on. Plus, new people flood in all the time. It's like how all your skin cells are replaced every few years or so.

Been here off and on since 2008, so I guess there are some exceptions to the rule.

You posted an image more interesting than your topic, that's on you buddy.

Political correctness means something different depending on what the current societal trends are. So it still goes along with being contrarian about shit.

I used to post in 2009 here, but I was only 18 years old and too dumb to read. I don't remember what the world was before political correctness.

This was movie considered exaggerated satire, caricature even, when it was made. Now it seems almost tame.