How's it feel to know your wall will never get built you poor, stupid, gullible fucks?

How's it feel to know your wall will never get built you poor, stupid, gullible fucks?

Hah, or should I say "cucks", since ya'll got fucked over by another guy?

Better a cuck than a canuck, amirite?

I dunno, at least the Canucks got a guy that doesn't have Putin's hand shoved up his ass

How does it feel to know that your delicious, salty tears will nourish us until 2025?

I'd say first, 2025? Where'd you pull that number... Trump won't even last to 2019. Second, I'd say those who thrive in salt either live in the ocean, or will die dried out and unrecognizable

Mmmmmmm....delicious

satan's trips tells the truth.

Best enjoy it while you can.

Pence- 2024

"Former CIA director James Woolsey quits Trump transition team."

The tears on my cheeks are from laughter.

Because a presumptive attitude worked so well for Hillary.

Supplies limited to the conental United States and parts of Canada. Conditions may apply. Not responsible for sense of grandeur or loss of self respect.

I've been "presuming" a Trump presidency for over a year now. Tell me again where I went wrong.

10 years... And NOW I get trips.

>Supplies limited to the conental United States and parts of Canada. Conditions may apply. Not responsible for sense of grandeur or loss of self respect.

>Supplies limited to the conental United States

>conental

Anyone with half a braincell knew it wasn't going to be built the way he claimed it would be. Anyway most of these shortsighted racists wouldn't know what they had until labor prices skyrocket. Illegals only do jobs no american would want to do for the same pay. Ask some millenial fucktard if he wants to pick food in the hot sun all dayfor 7$ an hour ans see his response

Look, I can be drunk and funny, drunk, or not funny. Correct spelling is not a part of those options.

Fair enough. Now work on funny.

>Look, I can be drunk and funny, drunk, or not funny. Correct spelling is not a part of those options.

No spelling errors? Now you're just fucking with us.

that picture really fucking TRIGGERS me you FUCK

>Illegals only do jobs no american would want to do for the same pay

Liberal talking points.

And, $7/hr? I guess you never saw what government contracting jobs pay, did you.

Ask me again a year from now. Trump has to fuck up in office before I can explain how he fucked up in office, after all.

Do you know any US citizens who go pick lettuce all day at piecework rates?

My point still stands, the private sector would take a huge hit and the private sector is the heart of the economy. Government jobs are and always will be shit compared to private sector jobs the benefits and job security are the only upside, also the phrase "good enough for government work" springs to mind

>equating government contracted positions to low-wage grunt work
>being this dumb

Lots of rural communities around here. Teens work there and are glad to have the work. Regardless, labor cost in agriculture is about 10-15% these days. Raising wages won't have a huge impact on food prices...especially if a farmer's taxes go down.

if theyre underage that makes getting any job is better than nothing when they turn 16 they won't go for that shit when they can get a job at a shop