Hello, Sup Forums. I am working on an RPG, but anything added will be suggested by you guys. Anytime someone rolls dubs...

Hello, Sup Forums. I am working on an RPG, but anything added will be suggested by you guys. Anytime someone rolls dubs, the suggestion will be added. The goal is to have a fully functional RPG by the end of March 2017, which will be released to the public.
Everything added so far can be found on my pastebin account - TheAmusinglyBoredSta

Rules:
Only dubs, trips, quads or quints decide what's added.
No removing suggestions.
Nothing will be added if it is already in the game and/or overpowered.
Enjoy.

dildo wand

Self-bump.

The sword of hitler

broomstick man

Forgot to mention, first 10 posts are added. And wish granted, my friend.

copyrighted characters

muslims sucking anime girl cock

12-sided dildo mace

Add a playable character by the name of Lush with platinum blonde hair who's a bit of a douche and has an anticlimactic death towards the end of the game.

A slimy rotten penis, cut from the evil warlock Grabnoch. Festering and surrounded by flies, the wielder can summon forth the potent phallic cannon. It's spews forth pulse after pulse of liquid power.

How about you actually put effort into the characters so that they don't look like a shitty 10 year olds Minecraft pixel art you fucking mouthbreathing neckbeard. No ones going to play your shit game if nobody puts effort into it.

Boss called super jew with a big nose and lots of money

A quest where you have to kidnap and imprison a princess, then break her mind through repeated acts of torture and cruelty until she forgets who she is and is reminded as your ever loyal slavegirl.

Winrar

That's the point you nigger.

being able to masturbate

You're welcome.

Add a girl named Sarah who makes innuendos hinting that she might be a lesbian, add a bunch of cat sprites to any area in which she resides because she loves pussy

Get

a familiar. - cate

OP we still need that jew

Yes, sir.

A sub boss named Agregothe, a half giant who keeps women in a cage on his back like arrows in a quiver. He pulls one out and fucks her until she dies, absorbing her life force as she fatally cums. Then assails the hero with the used carcass.

whenever youre about to die- you get 'nam flashbacks

Will download and send to my friends if you honor this get ØP.

How do I follow your progress?

a boss named Kyke Nigger who throws golden coins and fried chicken at you. when you defeat this boss they turn into a giant watermelon which you consume and add to inventory

thanks for adding my suggestion. def will play this game op

Just get Sword Coast Legends on Steam and download the Danger Things v1.0 module. Guarantee you som b-tard made that...

A shifty potion maker who sells you shady concoctions. Randomly, you will take a potion and wake up in a far away Inn, surrounded by dead prostitutes.

I want a big blue orc named Keiljar to lurk one of the main towns, he will be offering a quest - to obtain wood, enough wood from the forest to rebuild his boat to travel home.
fucking do it

the game is settled in the holy land- Jerusalem

Amazing. Make it look like the sketch of the shifty rabbi rubbing his hands together.

If the main character is a male make the love interest a qt3.14 trap which he slowly falls in love with then in an Aeris-in-FF7-like twist they start to fug halfway through the game and the trap gets dropped from the party forever for being a mentally ill faggot and is never mentioned again

Done. Working on the Super Jew Boss.

Oh boy

whenever youre about to die- instead of dying- you start from the beginning

We already won a Jew Boss. Rolling for Kang Nigger as another.

>inb4 we make Sup Forums The Game

A re-occuring side quest, when your near water, a fish will appear. He says to break his curse, he needs you to fuck his mouth. Upon completion, he will reward you with a gold coin, or mocking laugh at you and call you a faggot.

Man in a cheese suit who makes cheese puns, has to be an important character

whenever you have sex- you gain temporary hp bonus

Alert Sup Forums for this game

Why are your swords limp?

WHEN YOU FINISH THE GAME SUCCESSFULLY, THE GAME SPELLS "WINRAR"

whenever the word "deliver" should be used, it is instead spelled "delivar"

When you win the game it should say "You Lose". When you die, "You Win! Play again?". Regardless of the actual plot or gameplay, the real goal was to kill yourself all along.

An npc character that follows you after you save her from being killed by bandits. She is a junkie and will suck your dick or any member if your party for minimal coin, resulting in boost in hp/MP, but a decrease in INTERNET. She also has a chance to steal from party members.

Homeless nigger savage enemy

Roll

armor of dicks

rolling for boner helmet

RIP

trashman as an ally

HOLY FUCK

roll

Checked. Legendary item confirmed.

Wand of Premature Ejaculation
When used, enemies will embarrass themselves and go weak at the knees.
Similar to poison effect.

OHHHH BOYYYYYY

Holy shit this thread has already over 10dubs or more

make it shoot down a comercial airplane over a major city

roll

this guy as a boss

Jihadist class. Can use his ultimate only once. He dies immediately.

SuperJew done. Gonna update the PastePin post.

It's against the rules to seek outside help for SkillsUSA.

a sentient door as a npc/ playable character

Holy fuck, doing it now.

I WANT MY FUCKING BONER HELMET.
QUADS GOT.

The Schwanz, a wizard who sells potions

BONER HELMET OR RAID

Cheers op

Little nigger goblins that steal, then break your equipment.

Jews have long sideburns

Fix it

kek

Vale pen of cutting oneself

weapon crafting

Cocaine

Rolling for a deformed baby monster

potions/ hp restore items have a 1/10 chance to kill you, wearing boner helmet stops it from killing you

Gestapo

The Temple of the Salivating Maidens
Dozens of gorgeous women are blinded, deafened, and paralyzed. They are drugged and suspended from the ceiling, mouths agape, as they drip saliva ob to the sacred stones. Legend speaks of collecting this saliva, for it gifts those who drink it with incredible powers.

put this bitch as a boss

Im glad to see that this thread is working out with more posters op. Gj on making mudslimes for me. I would prefer if the mudslimes were trash mobs

reroll for this jesus christ

Done and done.

a razor that you can cut yourself with

rolling

seek counselling

no way

please make this happen

rolling for this

quad gotter here. can you add a tip to that hat, a purple tip maybe? it just looks like a wizard hat right now

A Mr.Skeltal Easter egg!

Find a trumpet, skull, and hand and mr skeltal appears and joins you as a follower

Make an isis member as a character, with a goat sex ability to restore health

Fuck Rolling again for trashman

Trump fucking Obama like the little bitch he is.

ROLLING

shieet i didn't get dubs but i got 420

Everytime you click 'help' Bill Cosby will read the sentence out loud

gg winrar