Apologize

Apologize

Hillary is an actress. She was on Broad City.

>run around always proclaiming that everyone is equal
>"White" Americans

:_DDDD

>millions and millions of actual white people will vote for her in November

is this true?

Hillary is famous for hating cops.
and black people, but not as much

Never

yes'm

>listening to incoherent nigger babble and persecution complex
Nah

just check mate

carry on with your thread and have fun!

C'mon white people. Repeat after me: I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of Black people.

>the majority of the country must be disciplined and defer to the dogs on my leash, this golem race has special guard privileges you must bow to

I am committed to things that happened 20 years before I was born.
wew lad we're almost there.

What does she think about this?

I was just thinking that

Literally all of twitter fucking despises her, every goddamn response to those tweets was seething hatred and insults. Normies hate her, niggers hate her, other dems despise her for robbing Bernie. WHO is still voting for her?

That white officer should have listened better

str@ight k1no

the terrorist probably used sustained rifle fire to cover the sound of his footprints which lead to this police officer getting popped

>WHO is still voting for her?
Women

imagine a ficticious male who votes for people because they're men. That ridiculous caricature is most women.

#nevertrump is still a thing and a lot of middle aged women.

She's gonna get the "Better her than Trump" vote

>that comfy feel when our news pundits, politicians, and celebs are cucked but there is still a huge demographic of white Americans who are a healthy dose of racist and islamophobic

So, the retard vote?

the retard vote is more likely to be turned to trump in the media frenzy as they cover terrorism in the coming months

we are still months from election day so much can change and nothing is set in stone at this point

>its a Clinton pretends to be a friend to colored people episode

>but there is still a huge demographic of white Americans who are a healthy dose of racist and islamophobic

Not for long if you look at white millennials

What about the "Better anybody than Hillary" vote?

fortunately millennials are too fucking lazy to get out and vote

Women and people who hate the idea of creating millions of jobs with a wall building project.

"Black Americans need to do a better job of _____"

that would go over so well

evil cunt

Dead people and family pets.

How come most white people can't just be normal? Seems theyre either Sup Forumstard racists or complete guilt ridden cucks.

I'm half black so maybe it was easy for me to not care about race either way

killing each other

If you listen to the Communists that have the (((Sociology))) degrees I'm a white millennial and even my hippie sister won't vote for Hillary. She has no support outside of the braindead.

>trying to spin it as "creating jobs"
Nice meme. Jobs can be created in any field at any time; creating jobs is not a remarkable achievement

creating jobs is a staple promise in elections these days

it's not a meme, the economy itself is a meme. creating jobs is code for promising unemployed or underemployed people a sense of stability and advancement in their lives.

the problem is very smart retards insist on interpreting it from an economic perspective and thus miss the point completely.

yeah ok a presidential candidate speaking in racial collective groupings is bad and racist enough

after a dude kills 6 people bc "he wanted to kill white people"? Jesus.

>spin it
from what? That's literally all it does.
Create the jobs of wall building, wall maintenance, wall guards, wall tourism guides, and aiding in the freeing up of the jobs given to illegals.

>Normies hate her, niggers hate her, other dems despise her for robbing Bernie. WHO is still voting for her?
That's a ridiculous (and probably hopeful on your part) characterization of the current political climate. Obama and Bernie are already supporting her campaign, and she has moved to adopt some of Bernie's economic policies. She has the entire Democratic voting block, which includes minorities, women and young people (i.e. the majority of this country). There are a lot of people who dislike and/or distrust her - myself included - but those are comparatively little compared to the number of people who feel likewise about Trump.

Creating jobs by itself is fucking worthless. Jobs can be created ANYWHERE - the actual question is where we want those jobs to be created. Supporting building a wall because it "creates jobs" is logically identical to supporting death camps because they "create jobs". I don't care about a wall either way, but really what you're saying is not a credibly argument in favor of it.

Why the fuck any sane white person would identify as a modern day Democrat any longer is beyond me

are you interpreting a political promise in terms of how good its implementation would be from the country? you're still arguing orthogonally to the actual point which is to get votes. why bother? nobody cares.

>Bengazi was because of that racist video
>Trump supporters were attacked because he is racist
>Cops killed because they are racist

Literally blame the victim: The Canidate

She will win because Trump is worse and she's the lesser of two evils

>Creating jobs by itself is fucking worthless
No, it means there are more fucking jobs. People need jobs, many people don't have them.
>logically identical to supporting death camps because they "create jobs".
Your "logic" is retarded. Who the fuck is being systematically murdered because of a wall? false equivalency is false

>tumblr literally believes this

Military vs Police in both gear and training. Cop didn't know what he was up against

not him, but i'm starting to get real fucking triggered whenever you fuckwits don't understand the purpose of an analogy. HURR U CAN'T COMPARE APPLES TO HITLER.

terrible post

>No, it means there are more fucking jobs
Like I said, you can create jobs anywhere. Hilary could say "I want to round all the men up and build prisons to confine them", and according to your logic I could defend that plan as "well it's creating jobs".

>Your "logic" is retarded.
It isn't my logic you cock, it's yours.

>Who the fuck is being systematically murdered because of a wall? false equivalency is false
I didn't compare building death camps to building a wall you illiterate cunt; I compared your train of thought in defense of building wall with a similar defense of building death camps. If you want to defend Trump's immigration policy, do it on it's own merits. Don't hide behind "it creates jobs" like a fucking coward afraid to admit you don't want ditry spics streaming into this country

>Trump is worse
He really isn't. Hillary is like the aliens from They Live, but operating completely openly and without shame.

>Trump is worse and she's the lesser of two evils

What is evil about Trump exactly?

Whites must apologise for being murdered.

Have you never met one of those dumb cunts that says something like, "I think it's time we have a woman in the white house!" without knowing a single fucking thing about Hillary Clinton's plan for America?

Welcome to FPTP elections

The analogy wasn't very good, but the critique was also flawed. Creating jobs is a positive aspect, but if you just create jobs for the sake of creating jobs you're not spending tax payer money well.

The analogy stated that creating jobs isn't enough to overcome the negatives of the project, but the original argument wasn't really about the negatives of the project, but just that creating jobs wasn't something to compliment the project on. The better analogy in my mind would be to compare it to supporting giving people jobs building sandcastles.

Analogies are suppose to actually be comparable on some level.
Using "it's like the nazis" analogy on things that are literally in no way like Nazism is just a lazy and superficial way to make your view seem like it's morally, ethically, and logically superior even when it's not or doesn't even need to be. Only retards use a Hitler analogy.

>not experienced in politics at all
>contradicts himself all the time in numerous speeches
>makes fun of people with disabilities
>has insane ideas like a wall that would cost billions to make if it even worked
>didnt even come up with his own tax plan
>trump's military strategy is to watch tv

should I go on?