DU

NUFFIN

I allowed this to happen.

>Trashone

Trash One

More like Trash+Tyrone

is this really his name???

have niggidynogs gon dis far?

The fuck kind of name is trashone? Only a fucking black coon would name her trash coon baby that name

niggers name is "trashone"

wut

White people kill people = an isolated case of some maniacs

Black people kill people = the entire black race is at fault

Double standards much?

Those are some pretty malformed gazes.

Alot of NOPE

White people do it solo or in co dependant duos.

Black people do it as groups.

if it's not reported on msnbc than it didn't happen.

>White people do it solo

What was the KKK

The fucking nigger on the right is named Trash
Holy fucking shit

>Trashone
My sides

I can only imagine the thought process that went into that one.

not to mention the 4 black people in chicago who kidnapped and beat up an autistic 18 year old white dude shouting fuck white people and fuck trump

No, I said put him in the trash hun!

dude I can't fucking stop laughing. the fucking niggers name is trash, it is taking everything just to type thiis

Where does OP state that its the entire black race?

Money for them programs

TOP KEK

my god
i cant imagine the fucking smell of that place

does anyone else smell black people in general? they have this odor, and it's not necessarily bad, it's just strong and musty as fuck.

Lost hard and it's not even YLYL

fucking underrated

>what was before you were born

Dindu nuffin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEYC_8YjKs4

Using logic automatically loses you the fight, you child molesting shill.

nigga is literal trash

DINDU DUFFIN

DEY WAS JUS KIDS

These dumb niggers kidnapped a white retarded kid and tortured him for hours, then posted it on facebook?

What did they think would happen?

Sheeeeeetttttt imma name mah baby Trashone. He gon b a gud boi.

keeds

invitation to white house

Spotted the libtard

How can anyone be that stupid? They tied some kid up at knife point and made him drink toilet water and thought no one would report it to the police on facebook?

i hate niggers

Deys jus keeds. Jus tryin 2 b gud boiz. Dem white folk an da poleez is da real problum.

Why doesn't America get Chicago under control? Or really get blacks under control in general?

I realize there are good ones, but there is still a really obviously problem with the black population in America and it isn't because they are poor because there are more poor white people.

What's black panther, nigga?

The problem is the drug war and generations of endemic poverty and systematic incarceration.

There's nothing for the powers that be to get under control, this is the desired state of things. The police's job is to enforce the status quo.

I'm black and this is hilarious

Because the problem is education, and nobody is willing to go to the mat to defend it.

Find me the last KKK organized attack. Fuck out of this thread you cuck

But poor white people have shit education also

There are more white people poor than black people poor.

The blacks go to jail more because they commit more crimes. They are more violent.

When black people do it, a majority of the black race (tens of thousands) defend them and believe dey dun good. If they do it in public around other blacks, they hoot and shout and yell encouragement in their native language ("aay nigga woot woot! Aaaaa sheeeeee heeeeeeeee loo' dat!")

That's the difference.

WHY do black people not seek education and a sense of service to society? They cry their BLM when they kill their own and fight over petty shit like sneakers and the hood and whos got street cred. No sense of: Working for a good living and being a productive member of society, establishing themselves financially, and educating themselves.

The Huffington Post has been almost entirely silent on this. Also look at the ape's faces. They're making their 'conflict over territory, food, and mates' faces. They're only a few centuries out of the jungle.

That's the thing... their own kind, or members thereof, think they're heroes. They'll defend this and say "dey just actin out against the white devil"

bump

ASHY AS FUCK CUH

A retaliation against oppression, poverty, and lynchings.

The problem here is that being poor means you're more likely to commit a crime to survive, but being black means you're more likely to commit a crime because black people believe that "part of being black" entitles them (if not requires them) to be criminals. They take PRIDE in how nasty they are, in how many niggas an poleec dey shot, how many people they rob and how many drugs they've sold or bought. And they think it's "part of being black" and "part of what makes them better than white folk".

Niggers gonna nig.

They don't belong here. That's why. Culture does indeed have a genetic input. The USA was created by Europeans, crafted along enlightened European values, for other Europeans. It's not only in North America that the vast majority of blacks don't succeed. It's also the same way in Europe with African and Arab immigrants. Asian immigrants have a higher rate of success largely because the cream of their crop finds their way to our shores instead of the regular common man.

They simply don't belong here. They're not compatible with our cultural, economic, or social values. There are a handful of exceptions that prove the rule, but this incompatibility is true for the vast majority.

Every group of people has a degenerative side. Niggers are such a topic because of any other race theirs holds 1st place. It's so unfortunate that black people as a whole can't accept that fact. Accepting that fact and then moving on to differentiate themselves from the group of "niggers". Simply "niggers" want to not adhere to the "white mans way". Why is it so hard to just have a job, raise a family, have morals, be a good person? they're uneducated... thats the leading cause

That's why they are called "The nuffington post" you silly willy.

They're all proud of what they did. They think it's hilarious and it makes them "real tuff niggas" and "heroes of the black race". They believe their friends and community will look up to them and say, "Damn they did good, it's about time someone did whitey like dat"

Well if you want to just make stuff up off the cuff, then I guess no one can stop you. But you're not able to take part in a conversation if you do. Adults only.

Why are black people such utter trash???

i know lots of really good people that are black. Just really good hearted people, they're educated... have good jobs, and contribute to their community. That's another thing, when you live in the projects theres little sense of community

I worked as a detective in DC. Those idiots wear their convictions and jail time as badges of honor. It gives them "street cred" and respect among gang members and basically anybody unlucky enough to be born into that rathole of a community.

Smells like metal and shitty weed

They are opressed by white people thats why they did that.

I can excuse them for working at WalMart but the rest is not my fucking fault.

>tfw when you're blonde hair blue eyed white, but have a nigger gorilla nose

Nigger: a black male; who does not possess a proper sense of community or family values; lacks common morals and carries himself with an egocentric attitude with misappropriated respect for actions deemed by society as degenerative.

yeah?

FALSE FLAG! Im noy stupid you cant fool me

fuck this gay earth

youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg

society includes smart black people

there are smart black peoples?

So that's why we call each other Nigger on Sup Forums.......

>Trashone Coats

Of course there are.
You're a Nigger, you should be used to it.
It's why I as a white person can't get welfare, yet your whole family can live their whole lives without doing any work whatsoever and still not have to worry about food, clothing, shelter, etc.

i hate niggers

>assuming niggers can think
There's your first mistake.

Preach on user! It's refreshing to see white people are waking the fuck up. This country has been ruined by obsolete farm machinery and degenerate scum. MAGA = white, European values, not gold teef, bitches, hoes, weed, and bling for the porch monkey jiggaboos

TRASHONE COATS o_O