Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans leave their shoes in the freezer isle in Walmart, whilst they take a shart in the mart, only to proceed outside into the park to pee out little Yellowstones from their mutilated pee-pee's, mind you, this is all taking place barefoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38018209
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm?

Why do people of Australian heritage enjoy peeing out from their genitals into their mouth?

Perhaps, you have an answer to this equation, my fellow countryman?

What is your hypothesis, per chance?

FUCKING FAGGOT YOURE GOING TO GET US RANGEBANNED AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38018209

AN ACIDIC ACCIDENT, MAYHAP?

Why do Australians sip from tip?

Why do Australians go to Yellowstone and get yellow'd?

You see, my English friend, it is due to the Earths gravity, you see, Einstein originally hypothesized this in his famous work of relativity, as we know e = mc2, in this instance, now bear with me, perhaps, this is due to the Earths gravitational pull, and due to Australia's geographic location in the Southern Hemisphere, any excrement from ones urinary tract is forced upward proceeding into ones mouth.

Perhaps, the more important question is that of which has been put forth by the Original Poster (more commonly known as OP) it truly is an intriguing proposition made.

I hope this answers your question, good day!

Now is not the time for inflammatory, friend :^)

I am simply asking Why do Americans leave their shoes in the freezer isle in Walmart, whilst they take a shart in the mart, only to proceed outside into the park to pee out little Yellowstones from their mutilated pee-pee's, mind you, this is all taking place barefoot.

Shitposting?

We're doing our part to help the thirsty Australians suffering from their pee shortage, could you be a little more grateful?

?

>it's getting to them

Why are Australians obessed with the color yellow?

A liquid expulsion?

i actually created a meme that will destroy australia

wonderful...dance to my tune...

Leak in the cheek perhaps?

?

A taste of ammonia?

Ananas?

An unforgettable accident with a dangerous local bird, perhaps?

Americans are better at banter than aussies it seems

Pinanas?

WHY (Y) do Americans leave their shoes in the fridge? To keep their cool perhaps?

Or perhaps the American mind force them to buy fridges so big even for the ridiculously large amount of food they eat that the only way for them to have a usage is to store the American's shoes in it while he microwaves its water cup?

Quench that thirst when you burst???

Amerifats are so funny lol xD

STONE THE YANK ZONE

well you see it's quite hot over there