>Doing
>Something productive

help me find a gf

stop browsing Sup Forums

Didn't see you for awhile
Was worried desu

there is a higher chance of me interacting with the other gender on here desu

>mfw i finally figured out the secret to procrastination
I've never done so much in one day in years.

Gib

TELL US!!!!

>ännu en dag
>bortslösad på fyrakanalen
>istället för
>att göra
>något produktivt

do you think this is funny?

TELL US

>start studying languages
>shitpost on Sup Forums using said languages
>shitposting suddenly becomes somewhat productive and less of a waste

Break up whatever task you need to complete in 30 minute sessions then reward yourself with 10 minutes of free time. Essentially keep yourself from ever getting bored. For example if you need 4 hours to complete a task give yourself a 10-15 minute shitposting break and then go back for 30 minutes. While this might sound like a lot at first, time will go by extremely fast and you'll be amazed at how much you get done compared to doing literally nothing all day. When you pair this with adderall or other drugs you will complete everything you ever wanted in life.

JUST TRY IT. like right fucking now. It works. Perform a task and reward yourself with shitposting.

Are you in your 30 min now?

Pomodoro method? It doesn't work for me unfortunately

Can I reward myself with anything?

I want to try this with learning maths and playing chess games as the reward

Yea, just try to avoid rewarding yourself with anything that is difficult to stop once started. Personally shitposting werks for me because I can go back to it quickly. The one thing I must stress is absolutely no distractions during the 30 minute period not even by your own thoughts. Since it's 30 minutes you should be able to manage your thoughts during this time frame without too much hassle.
Shit man. I guess you could try meds. This method is the only thing that works for me besides medications.

I have ultrashort attention spam. I just create more tasks to do so I am always busy but there are still big time leaks