Men from China's Bare Branch Villages Exported to Africa

the "bare branches" bachelors are the millions of young men in rural or poverty-stricken areas of China that will likely never marry or have children, because of their inability to provide monetarily for the nation’s women, who have their pick of men due to the gender imbalance and are growing increasingly accustomed to wealth as China develops.

In what The Atlantic is calling a “reversal of hundreds of years of gender discrimination in China,” marrying-aged women are becoming increasingly rare and harder to woo without money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ilr3loNfm0
desuarchive.org/int/thread/71724786/#71725080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>because of their inability to provide monetarily for the nation’s women
Nooo

Its because Men will outnumber Women in China by 5-1. So yes, 2-3 of those men wont marry.

there was a thread few days ago that showed how african males are being cucked by chinamen

related, not "nooo"
it is a supply demand case

No, it's mainly because the lack of women makes the bride price too much for them. Women can choose to marry the man who pays the highest bride price.

>actually considering marrying a Chinese woman
>surrendering your paycheck to your wife so you can get an allowance
>"th-thanks for the 5 dollar per diem honey, can we have sex now?"
>"no"
>"o-ok"

Good on them, now they get to bone qt black girls.

But Africa is like one of the last places Chinese go to for immigration. They tend to get their wives from surrounding nations or with minority women within China.

women tend to gravitate to and marry little emperors or princelings. This will leave an estimated 40 to 50 million young bachelors -- roughly the population of California — living in poor provinces and rural villages unmarried.

Another contributing factor is the short window of opportunity for marriage that traditional Chinese culture allows for. Typically, unmarried men over the age of 30 are considered to be social losers, causing many of them to act out and more likely to develop dependence on drinking and other bad habits.

The Institute of Social and Family Medicine at Zhejiang University interviewed some of these single men who found themselves lonely and marginalized by their villages for being unable to find wives.

“I get very lonely,” one 36-year-old migrant worker said to a researcher. “No one cares about me, and I have no one to speak to when I go home. I sometimes get so drunk that I vomit. When that happens, there is no one to clean up after me.”

This.

There are fucking tons of Chinese in Africa. Development projects everywhere.

CHINK'D

HOW WILL AFRICAN "MEN" EVER RECOVER

>tfw you will never get to be one of a hundred other man-drones providing housing and food to your enormous chinese queen who every year chooses the top 3 male specimens to breed with and repopulate the colony

GOOK'D
youtube.com/watch?v=8ilr3loNfm0

Chinks dudes will massively immigrate to africa, they will steal niggers's womens and the mixed offspring will rule their countries, and we perfectly know that chinks are not like white people, they are no morals, they will massively kills a huge numbers of niggers and make their countries new colonies of China for material ressources, and China will destoy us!!

ITS THE FUCKING YELLOW PERIL!!!

if everybody is getting blacked, chinked, turked, whitened, islamed, slimed, is anyone truly a cuck?

>“I get very lonely,” one 36-year-old migrant worker said to a researcher. “No one cares about me, and I have no one to speak to when I go home. I sometimes get so drunk that I vomit. When that happens, there is no one to clean up after me.”

;_;

They always come temporarily. These jobs in China pay top dollar for these men so they'll travel anywhere to get those wages. They almost never leave their compounds or designated Chinese area.

Indians are also there

how can i search it ?

We need another world war to erase the excess men. That's what leads to baby booms. Until women have freedom of choice they won't settle in and that's one reason white people have low birth rates

I don't have a link to the thread, but this pic was posted in it.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/71724786/#71725080

looks like it

can the oriental man be stopped?!?

You guys DO know that there are already 10 times more chinks in black Africa, that there ever ware whites, right?
They invest like m and the local overlords like it, because chinks don't give a fuck about shit like human rights etc. Chinks will soon own it all.
This news not supprising at all.

Did you know that Chinese in Zuid Afrika went to court to have themselves declared coloured/black to benefit from BEE (Black Economic Empowerment)? They got it right too.

A-at least we have more females than males, so it's not too hard to find someone to cry and vomit with. ;_;

It's actually have been predicted in .... It says that chinks are actually the Gook and Magook based on the descriptions provided by the ......

Jesus Christ no idiot. Way more Europeans then Chinese in Africa.

RICED!

not bad tbqh

>be chinese women
>in love with all korean soap opera stars
>can't cook because education more important
>can't fuck because what is pleasure
>can't love? MONEY IS EVERYTHING

>be chinese boy
>college degree worth toliet paper
>make 200 usd per month
>job cant pay for one bedroom flat
>kys

meanwhile family is everything so they are under so much pressure from their parents are their bosses GET A GOOD JOB, BUY A HOUSE, BUY A CAR, WORK HARDER...

feelsbadman

>in love with all korean soap opera stars

thought the government banned that crap

>if everybody is getting blacked, chinked, turked, whitened, islamed, slimed, is anyone truly a cuck?

The only true cucks are Sup Forums

this is bad. i hate race mixing this needs to stop

But if they can't find wives this is a good solution, African women get hard working men and the men get a qt chocolate moma with a bunda.

Rice mixing is good

>Blacks cuck white men
>Whites cuck asian men
>Asians cuck black men
It's a beautiful circle of life.

I guess this provides some context for the population growth projections. We thought there would be 4 billion africans decades from now, but a significant portion will be half-chinese.

this

>To save whites, we need a war that'll kill millions of white males!
You just want a world war that'll kill off males, since you deludedly think beautiful women have to settle for your unfit-for-service ass

Still better than being a dirty chink to be perfectly honest

but who will cuck who once we only have mulattoes, hapas and blasians?

Mulattoes will cuck the hapas, the hapas cucking the blasians, and the blasians cucking the mulattoes, naturally.

That baby doesn't look that much like a chinese

this is disgusting. just stop with the multiracial cucking. why cant people stay with their own race, there wont be problems that way

and for the third round all 3 "races" will be the same?

>Meanwhile, on the nigerian equalent of Sup Forums

The average African will look like pic related by 2050.

>the future belongs to chinese-africans
who'd have thunk it