pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Herrmann_Telles
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Paulo_Lemann
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487623554652.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_Gc4bfnEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. That kid is 100% WHITE in Brazil

No, this is how the white part, aka South Brazil, came into existance

No, because all blacks already were cucked.

>some guy out there actually banged her
I don't mind black qts but holy fuck, she's scary

>another shitty thread about Brazil
Are you guys even trying? C'mon, hit us hard. Stop being a little twat.

paint her white and put a red wig on her, now you gotta a really scary clown

I bet they are Brazilians. No one gives a shit, unless some Brazilian create a thread.

holy cow, that kid looks just like a brazilian

majority of brazilians are mulattos

What? Sause please.

*pardos
Mulatos are darker than pardos.

i thought they were the same

Poor woman...

People are usually categorized like this here:
Pretos > Negros - Mulatos (they're kinda the same) > Pardos > Brancos > Alemão

>That fucking face man
It IS literally it

Sexual starvation is a dangerous thing.

By the way, I meant this post as a scale from the darkest to the whitest. The symbols ">" imply nothing.

the human being is sexually narrow minded

We need this system. Just calling people black is getting really confusing at this point.

>hit us hard
7-1!

black boi btfo

yes, that's how we did it

The only problem with this scale is that "Preto" means "Very Black person" (the government use this word, by the way), but depending on how you say it, it can mean "Nigger".

>still talking about soccer
>still talking about black people
Is that all you've got? Jeez, you're pathetic.

No lol
Blacks covers most part of the poor people and the Whites and Yellows covers most part of the higher class
So generally they don't mix with each other, and this is socially speaking
In the other hand, a Brown person is present in every social class, just in a smaller proportion in the really rich people composition

Take all the black women idgaf, I've already taken the asian-pill.

But rich whites still mix with rich blacks. What divides Brazil nowadays is wealth, not race, I'd say.

Poor whites from South Brazil mix with blacks and browns.

Westernization makes them fat though, you have to get one from their native cunt. FOBs are the worst of both

sheeyit, maybe make a new word for that one

lol BRs are made out of carbs and then lead

>Brazil

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, this exists, but rich Blacks here in Brazil are a very insignificant quantity
I studied in a higher class school and I literally could count in my fingers the number of Black people present in the high school classes

As I said, what divides the Brazilian population nowadays is wealth and not race. Rich blacks hate poor blacks, rich whites hate poor whites and so on. Except for Asians, they are not poor.

"Pardo" is literally "mixed", since the Brazilian government thinks actually stating your heritage (caboclo, mulato, cafuzo) when you're mixed should be forbidden.

I don't know anyone who finds black women attractive.

>have a friend
>he's white
>had a son with a Niger niggga
>pardo son

>my mum is parda
>dad is >white (aka fair skin)
>I'm >white
>dad's mum is parda
>dad's father is >white
>dad's mum dad was Portuguese, so he was >white

And that's Brazil story in a nutshell, has it right

I would from behind

Some mulatto girls are good-looking.

No one cares about Native Americans, not even leftists.

>judging other people's tastes based on his own taste
Doesn't work like that, mate.

>the Brazilian government thinks actually stating your heritage (caboclo, mulato, cafuzo) when you're mixed should be forbidden
this enrages and confuses the burger

That doesn't mean those type of people do not exist

Yes, a poor White (which composes the minority of poor people) with a poor Black (which composes the majority of poor people)

And nobody cares about blacks and mulattoes either.
Or whites. Or anything, really, the country is fucked up and you know that.

Come to Brazil

>the Brazilian government thinks actually stating your heritage (caboclo, mulato, cafuzo) when you're mixed should be forbidden.

Good, just see how much Americans are obsessed with race

>we're actually having a good conversation
I'm starting to panic, huebros...

Majority of German-Brazilians are poor as shit though. Rich whites in South Brazil are Portuguese.

Half of them will never marry because not even black men want them

When you see racial statistics for Brazil, take in mind "pardo" is simply "mixed". It's a catch-all word for "you aren't white or Amerindian or black".

(The word means something like brown/beige.)

I don't think this is correct. Do you have some data?

>not even black men want them
Nah I think the most probable reason is that the majority of blacks are poor so when a black man impregnates a black woman he simply runs aways from the responsability.
You'd have to see how much of the single women are also single mums

I know. I was just imagining Italian-Americans autistically screeching.

>No self-hating
>no bairrismo
>no shitposting

Shiiiiiiiiiiiet

This may be true, but I guess the poor Whites who are German descents still live in these colony cities where the majority of population are still fruit of the immigration, right?
If we still compare with the general poor population of the country, they will still be in a insignificant number

Enjoy the moment my fellow friends, this is a rare case here in Sup Forums

Check this:

baguete.com.br/noticias/09/09/2013/onze-do-sul-entre-os-bilionarios-da-forbes

I won't bother checking their "MUH HERITAGE!!!", but by surnames:

Lírio Parisotto - Italian
Julio Bozano - Italian
Alexandre and Pedro Grendene Bartelle - Italian
Anderson and Alexandre Birman - German
Jorge Gerdau Johannpeter - German
Hermes Gazzola - Italian
Raul Randon - probably Italian
Norberto Odebrecht - German
Lucia Borges Maggi - Italian
Carlos Wizard Martins - Iberian, let's assume Portuguese

German immigration to the South is often overstated here in Sup Forums due to

1. Imbeciles who think it's a nice strawman against separatism; and
2. Juninho and Juninho-like faggots.

However, the largest immigration group to the region were still the Venetians.

Italians (even the Calabrians in São Paulo) are considered white. Arabs too.

Birman is Jewish.

By the way, we call Germans colonos for a reason. There are a lot of colono jokes.

lol no.

Isn't richest guys in the country Arabs?

Ambev's owner is Arab i think.

My bad. A German, a Jew and the Arab.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Alberto_Sicupira
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Herrmann_Telles
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Paulo_Lemann

>Birman is Jewish
My bad. [To my defence, the surname is probably Yiddish.]

>There are a lot of colono jokes.

I know. Both against Germans and Poles. However, I don't think the German descendants are "underachieved" compared with the others.

AFAIK AmBev is an SA, so it hasn't a single owner.

Still, Lebs are less common here than in, say, São Paulo, so you won't find lots of rich Arabs in the South.

Yeah, i corrected myself on the post above.

Still, it was initiated by these three guys.

>Brazilian """people"""

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487623554652.webm

Pic related is Rio. Yeah, they represent all states at once. Sure...

GER!
MA!
NY!
A-HOO!

>implying rio city is anything like any other one in the state
You're stereotyping as much as he is.

yup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

OP's pic is actually from Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_Gc4bfnEg

>German + African = Greek baby

Really makes you think.

t. the guy who took these screenshots years ago

The jew is the richest.

I'm just trying to point out that Brazil is way too big to generalize things like that. The city of Rio is shit, but the inner state might not be so bad.

>most of them in the less developed part of the country
Again, Brazil is way too big to generalize things like you're doing. I'm not saying that the whole country is safe, we're not, we still have a lot of problems regarding public safety, but not every place is a hell like that one you showed on the webm.
We're talking like adults here, not memeing. Grow up or go back to /lat/ or Sup Forums.

>memeing

25 out of the 50 cities with the highest murder rate in the world are brazilian, and they're from all over the country, how am I memeing?
all of brazil is a fucking shithole where people kill each other constantly, stop trying to convince anyone otherwise, you retarded monkey.

why are you so rude

>even the hair got straight
what ?

Not him, but...

Welcome to Latin America. Please take your seat.
(You know the whole cross-continental region is like that.)

>they're from all over the country
Most of them are in the northeast, which is a very undeveloped part of the country. The other ones are huge cities. Also, São Paulo is one of the biggest cities in the world and our murder rate is around 10 per 100 thousand people (acceptable by WHO's standards).
Again, we're too big to be treated as a one single thing. The countryside of São Paulo, Rio and some other states in the South and even in the Northeast are safer and better to live.
I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise because you have the same mindset as any other Sup Forums poster. Just grow up. Try to curse less and use more sources on your posts. You have a few Wikipedia articles, you don't know nothing about us.

because he's trying to convince people that his country is "not that bad".
countries like Argentina, Chile, Poland, Russia or Uruguay are "not that bad".
his country is literally hell on earth and people should avoid it at all costs.

Except this doesn't explain violence in places like Curitiba. We get most of our immigrants from the countryside, and most "foreigners" are from São Paulo, Santa Catarina or Rio Grande do Sul.

Something like 77% of all homicides in Curitiba are directly related to drug trafficking, mostly indebted drug users getting killed.

Literally just don't be a retard and you will be fine.

You're talking through your ass, mate. I'm not trying to say that here's perfect to live and totally safe. I'm just saying that you are stereotyping us way too much. Brazil is huge. Each state is a different thing.

Still, each place here is different. You can't treat Brazil as a single thing. São Paulo is bigger than UK. Just São Paulo. Now imagine the rest of the country...
Brazil is a very problematic country, but still you've gotta know how to analyse it.

I hate brazilians

It's your right to do so.

pls don't murder me

>Literally just don't be a retard and you will be fine.
It's still a problem, no matter how you see it.

>Still, each place here is different. You can't treat Brazil as a single thing.
I agree with this. [And what you're saying, in general.]

Sorry, but isn't like everywhere it's how these homicide things works? I mean, our country became no longer safe from the moment the drugs became popular... The problem for the common citizen in Brazil is more like the mugger and robbery problem than the murder itself.

Pretty much, people worry more about losing his cellphone than getting shot.

do you think decriminalization or legalization would kill(lol) the crime rate?

I'd rather drugs to be legalized.
I mean, people are gonna use drugs you wanting it or not. So it's better for certified companies to offer them than to let disgusting drug dealers do the job (it's bad in any way possible: the drug quality is way lower, with a bunch of more harmful chemicals in it AND it feeds the organized crime, giving them resources to buy guns and dominate slums and prisons).

>>inb4 esquerdista. Eu não sou de esquerda, mas acho que já passamos dos limites com essa história de drogas. Retardados vão fazer merda de qualquer jeito, pelo menos esse câncer de crime organizado acaba (ou pelo menos diminui).

I don't think so and i think the corruption would be even bigger because now drugs are taxed and there will still be drugs that are tax-free.

Not him but it sure would for a hundred reasons.

More than just cutting off the drug trade it would also free up a lot of police time and prison space that are currently being wasted on jailing dude weed lmaos.

>inb4 but muh degeneracy everyone will be drug addicts
No, fuck off, making drugs illegal doesn't decrease usage, proper rehab does.

(I'm the guy who you replied)
To be honest I don't have a right position of this subject, I recognize both the good and the bad this decision would take. Even when treating our actual problematic situation, is even harder to take a side.
But, a thing I have for sure is that Brazil turned dangerous when the drugs turned popular and so does the traffic, I think it started between the 70s and the 80s. Before these decades, believe me or not, Brazil was actually a safe country, but it was poorer than we are today.

We would have to think a lot about it. We can't just go around legalizing it hoping that crime will cease instantly. Still, I believe that this war is already lost. Not only in Brazil.

I'm this dude btw:

If fucking US failed, imagine us.

But i still think that with all the taxations, the illegal market would be still around. Potheads rather pay 5$ for a joint rather than 10$.

Surely it will lower all the violence and drugdealing, but it wouldn't kill it and being realistic Coke will never be legal, maybe weed, but not coke.

Yes. Drug lords have the monopoly on drugs. Free market is the answer to fuck their income and power. I think had a similar problem, no?

Consuming drugs are not forbidden here, only drug dealing is
Considering your question it's debatable there are other countries experiences showing a decrease in the violence levels whilst others they stay stable
Personally, I'd be in for a decriminalization

>Coke will never be legal,
Most hard drugs wouldn't be. People are too afraid to accept it.
I agree with you on the taxation problem. We would have to think a lot on the subject, something that we can't do right now in the middle of this political and economical crisis we're in.