What does Sup Forums think of pink guys new masterpiece?

What does Sup Forums think of pink guys new masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
youtube.com/watch?v=w28NKJJHPZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I-its funny?

Cancer

Goofy's Trial

Out of 37 tracks I like 7, which is shit. But the songs I like are pretty good songs. I need help and she's so nice are what I wished for but the rest is an attempt at unfunny trap. The other good shit is stuff I already heard. No real new good songs. Maybe he did it just to piss people that enjoy his vocals like me off

3/10

Better than all 50 global top of spotify songs

perfect mix between edgy, cringe and hilarious

it's free

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

The best song hangs down

guys put it this way, it got #1 on itunes

It's a journey.

nickelodeon girls, stfu, fried noodles

Matt?

youtube.com/watch?v=w28NKJJHPZM

looks like a bottle of peptobismol

whos matt?

ur damn fucking right

I wish he focused on actually making quality tracks. 80% of them are just terribly mastered shitposts. He does have about 5 quality tracks though (white power and stfu specifically)

i also thought fried noodles was well put together

a fucking +

he said that though
i think it was rice balls when he used his whiny voice saying "oh we want real music, we want joji music back" and then he just says he doesnt care about the music he makes but we know he has the music production of a god, and the voice of jesus

He focused too much on making comedic music which is something to expect from filthy frank but he definitely wasn't at his full potential with most of the songs.

Then again if you wanted real music why the fuck are you listening to franku.

i might sound hypocritical and obnoxious by saying this but think the joji we come to know and love is gone, which is disappointing considering i want to hear songs which arnt satire by frank

>(you)
(you)
normie

was that supposed to be a joke that i didn't get

MEME MACHINE
MEME MACHINE
I'M A MOTHERFUCKING MEME MACHINE