Creep shot thread oc

Creep shot thread oc

no. this is not interesting. grow up.

bumping.

Faith bump.

Bump

I thought we found out that wasn't her name and everything we know about her is a lie?

I don't think so, someone came by a few days ago who went to highschool with her and said her name was faith. Apparently the OP lied about who he is though, always says he is faith's bro but that user said she doesn't have a brother. I'm assuming it's her father.

Didn't he show her ID though? I thought it said Macy and she's from Indiana.

Wait, what? When was this? I don't remember this happening. Do you have the picture?

It was a few days ago. I didn't save the pic but it was definitely her school ID. The guy said she gave him a hand job

Bump, really curious to know more about this. I dont recall him posting a pic/telling where she lived.

Wow, I can't believe I missed that! I was there the first day he realized it was faith, but I guess he must have came back and posted her ID. I'm, guessing it was the fourth or third of this month, I'm going to try and find it. Did he give any more info?

Just what I told you I think. He also had some social media pics but I didn't save them either because I was on my phone.

I found a post of someone asking if her name ws macy but thats it so far. it was in a creep thread right?

well done, user

thanks, its oc

I do believe so but it could have been an Indiana thread or maybe girls you know thread

That was me. I started browsing damn near full time since then finding her in every creep thread. Still fapping to those sweet memories.

I got the handy from her, but never posted her school ID. The only personal info I gave on her was that she has no brother and she's from the midwest.

So her real name is macy? can you post the pic of her again?

damn, now that is tight

The high school started with an M I think

Real name is Faith. As stated here I did not post pic.

do you think her dads the one doing this

So the other dude was lying then? Damn. Dont know who to trust. Either way, I bet you've been horny after seeing her nudes.

No idea, user. Didn't seem like the type, but you never know what people are really like. I'd guess it would have to be him or the boyfriend.

thats fucking hot, got more like this?

Oh shit More?

I'm willing to bet it was her father. How else would he be taking pictures of them having sex while outside the window?

Wasn't around for the other guy, but I can attest to the fact that her name is Faith and she gives awesome handjobs.

Co worker

Any social media pics bro?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. But I'd have to see more pics from this view. I can't tell if they're taken from different angles or from something mounted in a locked position.

I looked her up the other day. Her FB is private, so could only get her current profile pic, and that would be too easy to find, so I won't post it.

I have an audio only clip of her having an orgasm during sex, and after the orgasm you can hear someones chair squeak really loud, or maybe it's the stairs, but the sound is noticeably louder than faith/her bf fucking, so someone else was at least recording them during that session.

post it!!

Post a screens hot but black out the picture and her last name. Also send her a friend request.

I can't, it's an mp4 file. make a vola or give me an e-mail and ill send it to you.

OC

use mega

Thighs hnng

Does she actualyl live in indiana or is that false as well?

LESS!

>Co worker

Are you that effin telemarketer that keeps calling me every night?

In that zip there was a pic of her at a club and she lived in some small town area cant remember where it was again, that pic is on another drive.

Not the user that knows her here

This one?

No in the background there was a wall with the name of the club on it

This?

this is rapidly turning into a cringe thread

Yea thats it, poughkeepsie club

Youre in a creep thread bruh?

Post her creeps nude you have

the faith obsession is pathetic

who?

How can you tell what club it is? I cant even make out most of the words on the wall.

Shadows on the hudson, same backdrop on their fb photos

Last time flash led fired and got into something really uncomfortable so no OP, not this time

OC

Well that is definitely one of the words from the photo, nice job. I don't know if she was at that actual place though, it looks like one of those backdrops where companys/businesses pay to have their name up on the board for an event, pretty sure thats what this is because there are other company names up there. Good catch though.

Nice work on these two. Any more?

Not many. They were one shot opportunities

Gotcha. Well, great job. What's your setup?

Just my phone on record. Easy on escalators. Difficult just standing. Managed a few that way though. Pretend to look at something and Putnam my hands on my knees which happen to be under a skirt

A few more

Brightened

I just don't have the balls to stick my phone under a skirt. You've got some brass ones, user.

I've tired a couple of times.. not much success at this point. Of course it's winter, and most places around here don't massive amounts of girls either standing around or on stairs/escalators. Doing it in a big box store is dangerous too; way way to many cameras

Haha yeah it's a rush while I'm doing it. Been close a few times to getting caught. One time a hit a girls leg on the escalator and she turned and saw my phone, but didn't seem to care