Pick a pill, user

pick a pill, user

the money one, always the money one

oh ok

blue, since green will get you assassinated so fucking quickly. red pill is an actual disability and looks like a nightmare

but it is orgasming

grey pill I would do anything to live forever

Grey pill.
Given enough time, you could eventually become all of the others. I would just hope it comes with an off switch for when I'm tired of living.

I'd choose the green pill so I could order a firing squad to execute me.

would you kys?

why not be rich and pay a guy

gray pill
>given enough time
>it leads to yellow pill
>it leads to green pill
>it leads to blue pill
>it leads to orange pill

red pill, pink pill, and black pill are for myopic weak willed low confidence incorrigible cretins

what if you're in prison for life

Smartest person in the world would probably be debilitating and I'm pretty happy with how SMERT I am tbh

ruler of the world, why would i want that much responsibility?

most fit person in the world, what would I even do with that? That also assumes I would just lose it all and get fat

always have an orgasm would literally be debilitating why would anyone want that?

pink pill, with money I can do that anyway

immortality, tempting if not for the eternity drifting alone in space

big dick, shit nigga this one's pretty worthless too, nice to have I guess but not worth all that fuckin MONEY BOY

>this

I love these threads, if anyone has anything like OPs pic could they post too

me too

Grey pill.
Because given enough time, you will become the smartest, richest, most fit person to rule the world, and with an infinite lifespan, you will sleep with infinite women of your choosing who will always give you the best orgasms. And given enough time you will succeed in inventing an actual penis-enlargement formula, you micropenis-sporting faggot. Figures you'd be the one to get the grey pill. Fuck you.

Which would make a better story, the assassination of Bill Gates or earth god?

enjoy eternity in solitude nigger

i've been getting a lot of grey pill answers

you're saying that the only thing thats keeping someone from being smart is time, which isnt true. if you're retarded then im sorry to let you know you'll be retarded forever. enjoy posting on Sup Forums in the year 40,000

The fuck do you think I'm doing now?

i've seen a few posts regarding the blue pill a lot too, huh

Yellow.
The ability to understand and comprehend is life's greatest pleasure.
You should be able to get all the others effect's. Intelligence goes a long way.

Warren Buffett has said
"The best investment you can make is in yourself"
This is the same guy who was momentarily richer than bill gates so he gave enough to charity to fall down. He'd probably be the wealthiest had he not done that.

World domination means responsibility.
Money means privacy, paranoia and living in a vault albeit, a comfortable and invisible at times one.
Immortality; yeesh, if I ever got tortured or stuck under a heavy object that'd suck balls!

>solitude without niggers
yes i will enjoy it nigger

you're in prison?

Yeah but instead of sitting in a nice room with a computer in it, somewhat connected to a world, you're drifting through the cold expanse of space because your home planet has been eaten by the sun

yellow
i don't want to live forever
i'd get assassinated
money will come with smarts if i play my cards right
i'd lose that
no
tempting but less than smarts
im ok with dick size

I'd take a grey pill and shove it down some tard's throat, so when they finally cure retardism, there will still be one left for people to laugh at.

there has been a lot of yellows as well

huh?

grey pill. live forever with a 6 incher

If you're smart you can not only make plans to rule worlds earn money n get da hoes but you can make schemes to fake your death and get a new identity if any kind of fame or responsibility is limiting.

Imagine writing the best literature of all time anonymously and making your themes something like; original poster must always be gay for god birthed us and life is pain.

You can play Sisyphus and outsmart death forces.
OR determine the most painless fulfilling way to an hero

isn't 6 inches small?

feel u brah

gray pill given nuf time allows me to become all the pills outside of red and black

no complaints from jill......

wow, been said a ot

it's somewhat above average

She's just being polite.

A prison can only last so long. Plus, what's stopping you from just walking out the front door? They cant kill you, you are immortal

good point

>jill

Orange pill

Already have enough money, smart enough to know being smart makes you miserable, being ruler of the world sounds like a heap of trouble, immortality is more trouble imo, and as for the other three being the most fit motherfucker around will get you lots of pussy from attractive shallow women so orgasms and sex and a big dick become pointless.

Also my main worry right now is my health and I'd really like to not have to ever worry about it ever again and just live my life again.

based, mang

so true

Orange. It kinda leads to pink, also I already had a bit of the yellow pill, and that one leads to the blue one.

blue basically gives you the benefits of the other pills

grey pill. I dun wanna die, fampai

i made it better

I wanna say blue because it would be pretty neat but I did say 'always the money one' so either orange or black and orange seems somewhat more useful overall... But that would somewhat take the fun out of anything competitive or 'challenging' so hmmm. Maybe I'll curb my greed and go blue, or maybe I'll just rob some vaults with it, who knows

This thread is now a choose thread

Easy the pink one, prepare to git cucked bitches i'm fucking your and chads girls and i'm not going to pull out I'm impregnating every single one and you fuckers will raise muh progeny

orange pill

I love the stranded on an island ones

i pick gray because i believe i can eventually accomplish most of those if i live long enough.

Yellow pill
>you get to know how to make money
>get to enjoy while making it
>have enough money to get enough power
>have enough money to get a better shape while being a lazy cunt
>having orgasms progressively is better than have your heart rekt by raising the beat to fucking top
>you get to sleep with enough grills
>have no excuse for the inmortal one
>money is better than big dick (i'm pretty much ok with the one i have)

In this situation:
Gold medal = Orange
Silver medal = Grey
Bronze medal = Red
Brass medal = Yellow
and all others are aluminum at best.

You would become so damn poor all you'd have is your money.
We were not meant for immortality, we are just visitors in this life and to do otherwise would almost assuredly lead to misery.
The more intelligent someone is the more unhappy they tend to be. You can see all of your problems and everyone else's for that matter, but the practical limitations on your capacity to do much about all of them leave you feeling powerless and indeed rather isolated. These two sensations are the underpinnings of depression. The more we comprehend how little we control and how alone we are the more we become unhappy.

Clearly the best answer is orange. Fitness is the gift that keeps giving.

Grey because you could become pretty much all of the rest with enough time

GREEN

Pink or green

Pink would propel you to moral perfection and social grace, seeing physical beauty in every single person equally. You'd have no room left to judge people based on appearance and would only be able to focus on less shallow traits.

Green would just badass. Animals are better than people and conversing with them would make life far more enjoyable I wager. Also you could negotiate with predators in the wild or ask the spider in your room to please stay out of your way.

eh we werent meant to fly or eat pizzas either. subverting nature is fine by me, i still go with grey.

Green appeals to my megalomania

I was thinking the same thing

Immortal I can then go fuck up isis as a fucking god

All the people who think yellow is the best choice need to brush up on history.

Smart people are miserable and despised during their lifetimes, only revered in death and even then only if they manage to become properly understood.

The Athenians poisoned the smartest man who ever lived, Socrates, because they hated his uppity ass so much. The second smartest man, Diogenes, lived in an enormous pot and sunbathed naked in the mud with pigs because his intelligence let him see the futility of the trappings of humanity. Those are your best two options, it only gets worse from there.

24 points total
-6 for hipster
-6 for knife and fishing equipment
-2 for old ass radio
-4 for leave early
-6 for map

This image hurts me on a physical and mental level

>has touched a vagina

Yellow, because you can become the ruler of the world and filthy rich with all that knawledge which can also let you sleep with infinite women with them fat stacks you made with that knawledge

With green you could also become the worlds best vet, save a shitton of animals, and the like

The laws of nature allow flight. We don't fly, planes fly and we ride upon them. As for pizza, that's a ludicrous non-point.

Our time on this mortal coil is limited by nature and not being able to eventually have a conclusion to one's life would almost certainly backfire, probably within the first few centuries you'd be begging for death.

Why is grey the only possible choice?

Grey pill. Anything else doesn't even come close. With immortality you can achieve all other things its just a matter of time.

-12 for bro
-4 for hatchet
-4 for stationery
-3 for no snakes or spiders
1 extra for 1000$ cash when i get off the island

Grey

what if youre a fat piece of shit?

i don't see why i would be beggin for death in the first few centuries. because my entire family would die? plenty of people have seen people close to them die and they're not suicidal. subverting the laws of nature doesn't mean i won't understand it when it's applied, when someone close to me passes away, i'll understand.

Future sight.
First off, stock market, second off, become wise Prometheus titan.
Someone planning to murder you? TOO BAD! You should also be able to see immediate consequences of your actions and that means every decision you make can be short term optimized.

Money

This guy gets it.

OP here, i'd pick green

Hawks feather duh

Flight, increased regeneration, hyper reflexes and no negatives?

Besides, magi's spark and seeker's curiosity sound like a lot of work and seeker's curiosity would probably be a good way to go crazy. Lion's heart is shit tier to be honest, and the other two are so situational as to be useless.

Where's the suicide pill?

I take the one that sends me to a dim, firelit room at the end of my life, glass of cognac in hand, reclined in a pliant leather armchair, chopin's nocturne playing quietly under the scratch of vinyl, a grandfather clock chiming gently in the other room, as I drift, carted off into a blissful euphoria free from pain.

Until I shot your high flying ass out of the air. With a rock.

im pretty sure killing yourself with pills is already possible IN REAL LIFE

hipster (18 left)
Hatchet (14 left)
Stationary (10 left)
Medkit (4 left)
Treasure (0 left)

I dodge it with my hyper reflexes faggot

Blue, obviously.

People will convince you're yellow pill to gain your favor, or act out pink pill because even if black pill isn't true they'll still pretend for the muns so you get tons of red pill. You get the green pill by funding lobbyists at home and foreign wars against your enemies abroad. You can buy a trainer for orange pill, and a doctor and team of researchers for grey pill. It's the only pill where you get to experience all of them.

I'm impressed user. Good show.

I choose the cyanide tablet.

thats blue for you

>a killer's aim
>master of all ranged weapons past present and future
>past present and future
>past
>pick up rock off the street
>can throw it at anyone i can see
>throw it any distance and it will always kill
pic related