Roast my cock Sup Forums faggots

Roast my cock Sup Forums faggots

Gorgeous

In the same camp, bro

i wish my dick was this big

Tfw grower not a shower, i know your pain OP. Nobody wants to fuck a soft dick so let's see it hard

Fully erect

What cock?

Mutilated cock, wheres the foreskin?

Its practically a fucking clit. How's it feel knowing that almost any other man can fuck women in places you could never reach? At least she will never complain about you ramming into her cervix.

Honestly you guys should think about getting cute, skinny, and feminine because that is the only way anyone is gonna fuck you.

10/10 Do you have any fucking idea how goddam sexy your cock is? I would suck you non-stop. I will bet girls love to give you bj's.

especially you, not only is it tiny and fucking useless but your shitty parents did you no favors mutilating you.

Op don't same fag.

OP knows that I am a fan.

if op was about 100lbs and wearing a skirt his cock would be acceptable

going into threads commenting on how another dudes dick looks telling them to turn into faggots. You're a real fucking loser aren't you? I'm sorry for whatever abuse you've taken in life.

Benis.

The gay life is actually pretty fun. Just hard getting that cute guy.

Look i took my own advice years ago and i couldn't be happier. Some men are just useless as men it is fine.

Also why am i the faggot you are the guy white knighting another dudes pathetic cock.

Then become that cute guy

I'm trying >.<

On the bottom end of the spectrum.

More like a lurker that saw your nigger post thats white knighting human decency. Get some mental help for that sissy cuck trap bullshit complex you have and then put some muscle on. Fuck you must be embarrassing to your family.

Kek, so many boys white knighting other boys its so cute!

Me and my sister get along great my parents hate me but fuck it i'm rich

Don't worry i'd let you poke, or i'd poke you!

With this cock you will get any girl to try anal. Jealous/10.

Sadly a lot of guys want me to poke them for some reason, even though my benis wants to be cute and fem. All good though. Topping tight guys if fun.

Oh my gods your tushy is so cute!

Can't make a fire that small, sorry OP.

Damn, get more cute please