Ive enjoyed it so far (season 1), but im not really emotionally invested in it, so I can comfortably stop...

Ive enjoyed it so far (season 1), but im not really emotionally invested in it, so I can comfortably stop, now my question is, do i continue into season 2.. or am i getting Wayward Pined again? I dont no if i can do another 'Lost'

season 2 is infinitely better and emotionally resonant. there are no answers and never will be, so yeah there is a bit of lost bullshit. but the point of the show is how people cope with the existential horror of mortality and the unknown.

Knock knock.
>Who's there?
Broken pencil.
>Broken pencil who?
Never mind. It's pointless.

I don't know, season 1 for me was emotionally draining. BUT season 2 gets even more batshit crazy.

Justin Theroux's acting is unbelievable though.

The second season was stupid. Well acted, but stupid.

S2 Ep:8 is one of the best hours of television that I have ever seen. It's worth it just to appreciate that episode properly

You're stupid

Season 2 is when things really get patrician

Right, well thank you all, I will continue, no mystery reveal is better than Wayward pines reveal

glad to hear it

as a warning the first episode starts out weird as fuck

cool, i like the concept so far. the 'miricle town' and the black fire chief as oppose to 'ravaged town' the white police chief

i hope they keep the GR involved

I just hope season three doesn't include the god damn pixies cover.

I want to know what the new intro and intro song will be. I grew to like s2's so I'm interested in s3

I honestly love this show but I find Guilty Remnants completely insufferable and annoying. Its honestly odd how much I love the show despite them taking up so much of it. I have tried my damndest to understand why they do what they do, what message they're trying to send, and what reasoning its members have for joining, but I just can't. It just seems like a really arbitrary plot device to me.

Anyone wanna share their thoughts?

I wanna add that I actually do like he concept of all the cults and retards like the crazy black guy (couldn't stop juxtaposing his role with his character in Peep Show in my imagination kek) that pop up, I think that much is realistic. Humans are weak and stupid and desperate to cling to anything in trying times when things make no sense, its why shit like Scientology even gets off the ground in the first place

S2 opening theme was enraging. That woman's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That well scene, though ....

It was great what are you talking about

Post Jills plox

I'm talking about facts. Had to mute that awfulness err'time

Thank god child Patti isn't even a fraction of the cunt adult Patti is. Now thats some real nails on a chalkboard

2nd season is pure kino

How awful a show it would be if she weren't such a cunt.

Couldn't disagree more, I loved it and have no current interest in country music

I'm not saying her being a cunt doesn't make her who she is, but saying it would be awful without her is a bit of exaggeration imo. She was only one moving part to the machine that could be easily replaced.

Honestly, most of the characters could be replaced. This show feels well acted and has great cinematography and tone, but still feels like the glue holding it all together isn't strong all the time. Its great but feels like its one misstep away from being shit, strangely

I found this too, until the final.

The GR are those, who for whatever reason (usually losing a family member) cant stop thinking about the 14th, it consumes all of thewyre thoughts, as you can imagine it would, and they cant stand the fact that people are moving on with theyre lives.

they dont want to talk because they dont want to deal with, or move past theyre grief, they want to wallow in it,
they smoke to show both the towns people and themselves that they have a total lack of concern for theyre health or well fare.

and they are pissing people off in the same way that the people are pissing them off with theyre lack of concern about the 14th,
basically theyre whole mission is keeping the 14th in peoples minds at all times, and not allowing it to go the way of other human disasters

>this counts only my opinion for the run of the mill GR members, im not sure how supernatural Patti ties in

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. I knew they want to serve as a constant reminder, but past that I was totally overthinking it, it really does just come down to childishness, another thing humanity is prone to.

As far as the supernatural goes, while I have no desire or expectations for the disappearances to get explained, if this shit keeps up till the end but we don't even get hints about its true nature then it really could end up being LOST tier

bumparooni