Hey guys. I've decided to quit masturbating. If any of you have had benefits from it, what are they?

Hey guys. I've decided to quit masturbating. If any of you have had benefits from it, what are they?

your balls get bigger and are more sensitive
your fap arm will begin to atrophy a little
nobody gives a shit because you are still ugly and have no money

Explain picture?

you stay hard all the time. touch your dick and cum. ever cummed your pants in public just walking around? that's what you do.

more energy, faster healing and muscle growth

Go to fit you fucking faggot

so what you're saying is i should drink my cum and the cum of all my friends to become superhuman

basically you become wolverine

People blame masturbation for their lives being so shitty.

i've found that job interviews go a little better if i'm not yanking it while they're asking me "what do you see as your biggest fault?"

"i can't reach that box of tissues from here."

bull
fucking
shit.

you must be eight years old or something.

SEMEN IS NOT STORED IN THE TESTICLES.
SEMEN IS STORED IN THE PROSTATE GLAND, WHICH IS JUST NORTH OF THE INSIDE OF YOUR ASS.

SEMEN
IS NOT STORED
IN THE TESTICLES.

underage B&

Jesus Come on it's a natural thing to do

I love this goddamn board.

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

The only results I've ever noticed from not fapping have been:

>Super horny all the time (obviously)
>Feeling super energetic, happy and generally good after 4-5 days post no-fap
>Or feeling super agitated and easily angered, like on edge 24/7

No fapping really comes down to just keeping yourself occupied or in a situation where you can't fap, like being out and about or in public (unless you're very bold). When you're NEET/spend the majority of your free time on the internet (especially Sup Forums of all places) and you're at constant exposure to lewd and sexy pictures that easily arouse you ,it's really easy to fall into that trap of fapping all day erryday.

I don't think fapping is out right bad for you. I think it's perfectly normal and healthy to do, within moderation of course.

2-3 times per week, with days in between, is all you really should be doing. I fap everyday and I know I shouldn't. But waning off of it and taking a few days in between a jerk off sesh is fine.

Completely ceasing to fap, giving up masturbation is retarded. You need to cum. You're supposed to cum. Just cum every now and again, not everyday, you fucking degenerate.

Did you pay attention in your biology classes?

top four are not masterbating reaction faces of sorts. bottom is if you mastuerbate 4 times a day

I see thank you

>falling for the Jewish tricks
Have fun when you can't get erect anymore. Use it or lose it.

jerking daily is highly associated with decreased prevalence of prostate problems later in life.

But by all means, do as Kellog wanted and never jerk it until you can't get it up at 45

Does anybody else put pressure on their prostate before cumming to not blow any loads? I find that really convenient but I've been doing that really often and I'm not sure if that's healthy or not

I finally found the reason I've lost all of my mojo thanks needed to see this

Fucking this. To top it off, when you wait a few days the orgasm is better. Routine kills the fun.