Where were you when he died?

Where were you when he died?

Probably playing nintendo or watching bananas in pajamas.

...dancing everywhere

Really though, the 90s were awesome. I don't really remember Kurt dying, but i remember my parents being upset about all the copycat suicides.

What a fag.

lol that isnt chris cockrain

Chad Kroeger died?

WOOHOO!

what a lame recreation, his head fucking disintegrated

in my father's ballsac probably chillin

wth is this?

That is not even a Cobain look alike FFS

What's a shotgun sound like I Seattle? COBAIN! Your welcome fags

Sucking a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole

enjoying some pumpkins.

No it didn't. He used 20 gauge. Had blood coming from his ears and not all that much else at first look from the police.

Was there actually a rootbeer next to him?

There was a log of shit next to him

but courtney love wasnt there though

I was on the way to my babysitting job i was 17 yrs old and the chick boyfriend who i was sitting for said to me on the phone ... Alexander did you hear your buddy kurt just shot himself hahaha .... He was a black dude who was into rap and didnt care bout nirvana :)

ohhhhhhhhh snap

please stop

really? was he kill?

>Drinking Bargs while smoking
MAJOR BETA ALERT

What is this? I know its Cobain but is it a CG Image?

Barq's Faggot

My 13 year son thinks this dudes are gaylords

Why? Who's asking?

>no shirt
>brunette hair

Nice fake

yep

Certanly
Gay

Thats not fucking Cobain. The autopsy report that there was significant bleeding from the ears and the forehead was distended from the shotgun blast. His head was not blown apart.

who cares what your wife's son thinks.

*watches gif* I was not expecting that.

I didn't exist.

Courtney Love did it

Sree! Two! Wan! RIFTOFF!!!

>north korean space program

I wasn't alive yet but when I learned I cried whether it was suicide or homicide the world lost a great man who yes had faults but didn't deserve the passing he received I hope he's in a better place I hope the stop he reached is better than the last*if you're a fan you'll understand the reference* R.I.P Kurt Cobain we miss you

If you believe Cobain killed himself, you know way, way too little about his death. His suicide note is written in 3 distinct handwritings. When they tested his blood, they found so much heroin that it would of been impossible for him to lift a shotgun, let alone lift it, aim directly at his head and, and pull the trigger. Not to mention the fucking several hitmen that have come forward, and said flat out that Courtney love offered them money to kill Kurt, one of which was very close to both Courtney and Kurt. Courtney hired someone, someone who probably knew Kurt very, very well, who then got Kurt fucked up on heroin, forged a suicide note(which being close to Kurt made it hard, and several people jumped in and helped), and shot him in the face with his own gun. Don't give a shit either way, I just became very interested in his death since shortly after it happened, and that's the most reasonable conclusion I have come up with.

>mfw I'm drinking that rootbeer right now

Kek

I did alot of research myself and I know it was Courtneys doing

Five months into gestation. The world lost a good dude when he died. RIP

How old do you think the average user is? You're more likely to get someone that remembers this guys death, also, Nirvana was garbage

Same fag here. I meant I was "In Utero." Get it? I'm relevant and entertaining right???

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

Where was I? Doesn't matter.
Whatever, nevermind.

What movie is this from?

>mfw i saw them get booed off stage
was the best $80 I ever spent

I was 16 when Kurt died and was watching Mtv in my brothers dorm room at UW-Milwaukee. 18th floor, North tower, Sandberg Hall. We were playing Magic I think, it had been out about 2 years. I wasn't a huge fan, but it was a big deal.

WHO is that???

Don't recognize him.

Fake. That morons head was blown apart.

An actor for a scene reenactment.

You sound like a faggot loving nigger.

I lost even more when Andy Sixx took a shit and flushed the toilet. Poor log. It could have been massaged by the warmth of my throat but andy made it all go to waste like that.

Who would that be? Kurt Cobain was a retarded fag.

who?

Q: What would it take to get Nirvana back together?
A: Two more shells.

>be me
>be 13 in 1994
>go to class one day
>kids are crying
>non stop nirvana shirts
>ask some rando tard what gives?
>"Bro, Kurt Cobain committed suicide"
>shrug shoulders and continue on my merry way

I didnt give a fuck, while everyone was listening to that depressing shit I was blasting bands like Pestilence, Brutality, Bathory, and Death

Elliott Smith, much less known, but died about 10 years later, so odds are everyone here was at least alive

You now realize that Kurt's death was the single greatest moment in Dave Grohl's life. If it had never happened, Dave would be playing carnivals with "Nirvana of Fire" for pennies.

Yeah, he was a sellout pushing SJW commie values to seem edgy and subvert the youth.

Junior in high school. Was smoking cigarettes outside the front of the gym when this girl comes running through crying.

Was never into nirvana. Didn't really care.

Listening to Earth. Also, I'm pretty sure this dude knows what happened.