Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

resistance is futile

Not to make fun of the foreign girls at school. Most of them look hot as fuck now.

Don't pre order video games.

Dont stick it in the pyscho girl whos in your class in High School, she'll accuse you of shit just for attention, being a horny teenage tryin to get some isnt worth the stress

The jews were chased off and persecuted for reasons, sometimes very good reasons.

Women do care about money.

Don't mix weed with vodka.

"A woman I knew cared about money". ftfy.

always wear a condom.

Humans are social creatures, and that "depression" is a lie.

Everyone always hates the "umm actually" guy. There's never a time when being a knowitall is appreciated by your peers.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole, make sure hes sedated first.

I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck does andy put up a fight

If you want to do something, do it.

Dont intentional put soao in the tio of your dick while jacking off.

whats soao?

Don't

all women are buysexual
buy them shit and they'll fuck you

South American bootleg heroin replacement simular to crocodil.

Long term relationships are dead and you might as well be a massive player because of it, just wished i learned it sooner.

⅞ m8

You know. Soao the stuff you use to wash

like...methadone for meth?

"I'm bad at long term relationships" ftfy

precisely

>tfw same gf for 5 years
It's probably just your substandard penis and terrible personality user.

If youre going to suck shit from andy sixx's ass, dont try sucking a golf ball through a garden hose. Trust me, your lungs will thank you for it

oh my

Hitler did nothing wrong

Bruh just bruh.

u fat fucking fascist

cigarettes are not an adequate meal replacement, even if you're not hungry after.

Auchwitz was a lie but Hitler did do something wrong. He ordered his armies to attack the Soviet Union. Then despite the size of the Soviet Union he assumed they'd breeze straight into Moscow and didn't have his soldiers equipped with coats.
Despite this they almost got into Moscow but Hitler ordered them to attack Stalingrad instead despite protests from his top generals.
This ultimately cost Germany the war and in hindsight, was wrong.

>women care about personality maymay

Good dude

Are you a commie? That's probably why no one loves you.

That without misery I wouldn't know happiness.

Cliche I know, but true in my experience.

Nice dubs also thats very long list makes me wonder why the nazis are still seen as monsters

always carry proof of insurance and your drivers licence with you. Just because a cop was nice enough to take the 2 seconds to look it up for you on his computer doesnt mean that the next cop wont be a total asshole and have your car towed at your expense and force you to show up in court and pay a bunch of fees and not have a car for 3 days or so until a judge approves your case after you run around getting a bunch of paper work showing you were indeed insured and licensed at that time. Cost me something like $600 and some inconvenience in getting to work.

took me 12 years (30 now) to learn that the only finance you should have in your lifetime is a mortgage(if you live in a country where houses are stupidly expensive)

Car Finance
Credit Cards
Personal Loans

All tools of the 1% to keep you there drone

The quickest way to be labeled a newfag is to call someone a newfag

One should never be wholly nice to women

Sounds like something a newfag would say to avoid being called a newfag.

Newfag

Because they were fucking retarded. The proper way to exterminate a group of people is by only focusing your anger on that group. The Nazis denounced Americans/gays/commies/capitalists and plenty of other potential allies.

They became everyone's enemy because of this.

correct.

Why not?

its such a simple concept that we all take for granted.

Never tell a woman you love her. 6 year relationship ended with her telling me she hadn't cared about me for the last 2 years.

There is a difference between being lonely and being alone
fuck you mom

>2 years of her not caring

Shit nigga, you fucked up.

This is 1000% true. Adding to it, the only mortgage with getting is a 15 year fixed conventional.

>2 years and I didn't notice a thing the entire time
Well there's your problem.

Ooh soo that was why they lost the war but hey the faggots try 6 millones is a respetable number

Been with my (now) wife for 21 years. Fag.

>tfw you have to take out personal loans to afford down payments on houses, cars, etc

Gain always has a sacrifice, whenever you'd bitch about it or not.

Sounds like something an oldfag would say.

And I bet she's taken multiple black dicks in that time period without your knowledge, cuck.

Crystal Meth is a helluva drug

That I am the source of, and the solution to, all my upset and strife.
Conversly, I am the source if my happiness and self-esteem through responsible and doing esteemable acts.

Is it true that the passion dies?

Toasters dont work well as hamster warmers
-r.i.p. frank im sorry.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole, make sure you finger it with some lubefore.

don't try to be the hardest worker, show up every day on time

edgelord shitposting his OC

I decide what is right and what is wrong and I don't have to explain it to anybody.

I like women but I'm a little afraid of them. I'm not gonna make a commitment because if you make a commitment to a woman they can hurt you.

I wont pick a fight with you but if you pick a fight with me or back me into a corner I will fucking kill you.

I noticed some things were different but at the time I figured that was part of the natural course of the relationship. The romance dies down a bit and all that. I'll never understand why she didn't just get it over with before 2 years had passed.

She didn't "not care". You hurt her somehow and she was trying to hurt you. She stayed BECAUSE she cared enough to try to keep caring.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>Boy what a day

>"depression" is a lie
explain pls

That may be. I don't know how or if I hurt her in some way. I'm a pretty accommodating person and tried to make things work. Either way she said what she said and if it was to hurt me or not I don't know. Women are mysterious.

Sizzle

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

>Love is not as beautiful as you might think
>Take care of yourself, you are the one that is supposed to and if you don't do it no one will
>Bad shit happens, even if it doesn't seem it will

>Don't travel back in time and shoot some Archduke named Ferdinand because you don't like his faggoty hat. You'll just cause a problem.

Pretty much all of them. I am not a clever man.

Student debt is also generally acceptable (obviously highly variable depending on subject and country). It tends to pay off with better paying careers in the long term.

Not really. Most times you're just not paying attention when they're vocalizing concerns that need to be addressed. Obviously, long term relationships require a lot of patience, work, communication, trust, etc. Chances are she was all but screaming the problem at you and you just tuned her out until the damage was beyond repair.

The only person you can count on is yourself. The moment you need any kind of help you figure out really quick how many friends you have.

"The moment you need any kind of help you figure out really quick the caliber of friends you have at the moment" ftfy.

Bush did 9/11

If toure going to finger andy sixxs asshole, make sure you lick it. It works like lube which youll need because andy's asshole is virgin tight

That im autistic

When andy sixx says hes going to blow while you're fingering his asshole, hold your mouth open. Let not a single subatomic particle of shit go to waste

Trump will not make America great again. :(