Niggers

niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com.ar/2016/02/national-media-silence-four-year-old.html
taringa.net/posts/info/19720241/Argentinos-quieren-extinguir-nuestra-raza-aria-abri-los-ojos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf 4 houses in one iver never seen such 3rd world living conditions that isnt in south america or india

Stop being racist.

id pick the dog no matter who was in the building

You americans... such a sick society decadent country with no culture

youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

Don't blame niggin on us, it's your fault. You pretentious prick.

We be kangs and sheet.

Kill these apes.

Obviously the black baby.

I hate niggers but any decent human life is worth more than a stupid dogs.

Don't worry, it's not if you get shot by the police... It's when. I hope I'm the one to do it. Niggers, can't live with them... Can't pick cotton without them.

Same, I'll never understand people that put dogs on the same level as humans or even close for that matter.

yet all of them have all the time in the world to sit around the front of their house instead of working.

See this Trees are plentiful and rope is cheap.
Waawaa muh obama is dun...oh lordy what weez gona do? Whatcha mean I gots to work?

Chiggers

Usually people who havent had a dog that they raised themselves. Dogs are pure. People are an infection on the planet.

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com.ar/2016/02/national-media-silence-four-year-old.html

The typical sub-human nigger.
Hitler's plan needs modernized and put back in motion. Niggers first, then other shit-skins.

Is this how they actually live? Wow. It must be tough to not act like a gorilla when your house looks like a monkey exhibit at the zoo

Admit it OP, you and everyone on this board are afraid of black people.

You wouldn't fight to defend yourself from a black guy, you'd cower in fear. That's why you hate them so much. Because you would allow them to take your girl from you. Because you're a pussycat

This reminds me of one of those carnival shooting games. What's the prize? Oh, nevermind the good feeling from shooting them is all the prize you need.

Low quality bait doesn't deserve a picture

They're so good at farming watermelon what else can we do but cower?

In Argentina we will vote for the Nazi party in 2019. and we will begin the massacre of blacks ... please support white Americans.

And join us to a worldwide Nazi!

During these 2 years. Make MANTRA on what the Jews do and do. And about the racist murderers who are the blacks. And let's set a date to commence racial warfare!

When it wins the Nazi party in 2019

Americans you have guns! Because they do not annihilate them !!

No. Niggers ruin everything that has ever been done to end racism. Why you may ask? They want it to survive b/c if it didn't they would have nothing. They would not last having to work as hard as everyone else

Two against one is niggers fun. You can keep talking your shit nigger but in reality whites are smarter than you and are more civilized. Be thankful we brought your monkey asses over here because if we didn't you all would be swinging from fucking trees in the ooga booga jungle rather than collecting your social security income, fucking faggot. We work instead of smoking crack and collecting SSI.

>Argentina
Kek you gotta be kidding me

Thanks be to God.

>googles the picture
>actually seems like an interesting film
thanks you OP

one frag would take care of all those niggers

hey, somebody has to sell all the drugs.
its a very demanding yet fulfilling career

>niggers
kek

taringa.net/posts/info/19720241/Argentinos-quieren-extinguir-nuestra-raza-aria-abri-los-ojos.html

We disarmed the Argentines! please! We need a gun !! You can become rich !! We want weapons to kill black people !! Please sell us weapons!

Somebody click this.

13 days until trump fixes the liberal agenda

nothing says culture like council housing

Eh, it is in some language i dont know

Get a load of Mr. Morality over here.

Is a post that shows the Jewish plan. Where they first campaigned for the disarmament of the citizens. Black immigration immigrants entered to take land and land by force.

Then they gave them free houses, and monthly salary plus a plus for each child !!

Then they sold their weapons for black market.

Since then they are killing us.

We have no way to defend ourselves against a weapon.

Now in 2017 they want to get us "black" islamic planters! Refugees from Syria.

We need you to set an example of building a wall and a law against immigration in white countries.

We want to get back Nazism and kkk

Argentina is white!!!!

Hang dat chigger!!

These all need reiterated.

#
#
See this #
Trees are plentiful and rope is cheap.
Waawaa muh obama is dun...oh lordy what weez gona do? Whatcha mean I gots to work? #
#
Don't worry, it's not if you get shot by the police... It's when. I hope I'm the one to do it. Niggers, can't live with them... Can't pick cotton without them. #
#
#
#
The typical sub-human nigger.
Hitler's plan needs modernized and put back in motion. Niggers first, then other shit-skins. #
This reminds me of one of those carnival shooting games. What's the prize? Oh, nevermind the good feeling from shooting them is all the prize you need. #
No. Niggers ruin everything that has ever been done to end racism. Why you may ask? They want it to survive b/c if it didn't they would have nothing. They would not last having to work as hard as everyone else.

Oh yea, of course, and I'm Santa

yes

That's the joke

I kinda like these houses.

yes!. stupid mexinarco!

I feel pain for your country. Vote Nazi 2019!

Argentina supreme master race!

geta load of the long haired dude sittin on the stairs...damn papi

Lmao look at that guy on the right. Goes in for one hit then runs off. Bravery!

hey there mr. edgy

the first niggers in Argentina! look:

If I were the cop I shot him

Calm down Tyrone didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Lol that's not even fucking true, they're just some accomplished people who thinks their country is "white"

all in the 2016 all competition!

Real niggas trappin' makin that gwop out da trap house

all competition win!

bunch of fucking grease ball language

Not all black people are like that [which is obvious], but you should reflect on yourself as an individual descended from [white] people who played the major role in how these people ended up like this in 2017. You should also realize it's the same reason that Dumbfuckistan exists.

Those down are immigrant squatters the blacks
They are not Africans but they are Paraguayans and just as thieves and murderers

Some argentinians arguing their shithole country is white and they're voting for some nazi shit.
3rd world country tier bullshit

Sieg Heil! Supreme Master Race!

lol

We are proud of our race and to be the best country in the world!

problem?

>and everyone on this board
My wife is black, and I live in a house full of in-laws.

Argentina won everything in 2016 and its countries?

Here in Argentina you can be raacista. Is our culture. Ask any Latin American hahaha

If they are white they can come to my country to be free! To be Nazi and KKK. We wait for you with open arms!

We hope in 2019 to have the best country in the world. (only for whites)

I'd chill there, looks like some memorable times

What about macri?

win at sports or have all dark people go back home?

and Texas...

Half Zionist ... for now .. although under the inimputability to 14 years. Killed some black immigrants and raised some taxes. This annoys immigrant blacks ... you still have to see.

see the daughter of Macri:

that explains why so many people still call whites spanyards down there

Immigrants threaten to kill her. Now it's in prison

>Half Zionist

There are not many Spaniards here. Are more german, polish, nordic etc. rusian, Italians. And the Spanish are a minority.

the latinamerican inmigrant limitrofe is Invaded the latter. From 2000 until now.
Before they had not.
Now there are and now there are criminals and murders by hand these Paraguayans.

sorry my bad inglish

damn, i hope thats not my browning auto 5.

jaja Argentina supreme master race! papa!