Anyone with tattoo knowledge here- is the healing processes for a tattoo supposed to look like this...

Anyone with tattoo knowledge here- is the healing processes for a tattoo supposed to look like this? I feel like the ink is bleeding to skin outside of the scabbing/lettering? (Does that make sense?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
imgur.com/lVePgH1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks fine, OP. Just dont pick at it and itll be fine. Wanna see mine? Its barely an hour old

Yeah show

it's fine. just wash it softly daily and keep it moisturized with that cream they recommend (forgot the name of it). don't touch or scratch it otherwise and it'll look clean.

5 1964?

Yeah it's only half of the tattoo, 31 - 5 - 1964. Moms bday

Pardon the redness, my artist took it as soon as she was done

its fine. its just ink lines so it will heal stupid quick no matter what you fuck up. do not pick it AT ALL. if it was a bigger piece i would say do not get it wet but thats fine to get wet. it may need some moisturizing cream depending on where it is and how much the skin stretches there

nice eye work and shading there.

Looks awesome. Mine was red as shit after, especially cause of the red ink
Thanks guys

Right? My artist is awesome.

I'm maybe 12ish hours out from my most recent one, yours is looking fine. I stressed after my first one too.

Wtf Sup Forums, rotating my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

Looks fine. Im waiting to save up enough to get a memorial tat for my brother.

Dumbass, theres only 12 months.

Kek

lost

lame

In roman nums and most countries beside Murica, day comes first then month.

>Roman numerals
>Gregorian calendar

Yes. The laser breaks up the ink molecules enough that your own liver eats away at the ink and your body absorbs it.

Clothes spread out on the floor, dad sized hole in her heart

Surprised how many of you have tattoos

imgur.com/lVePgH1

>file size to large

I always use helosan to keep it moist,
Keep it away from dirt.
Make sure it wont get dry.
Dont cover it up with plastic or some shit that doesnt let it breathe.
Dont pick at it ald let the "scab" fall off on its own.

Cool tattoo

Thanks mate

Only issue is that it's on my ass- hasn't been easy to "let it breathe" too often

Oh man ass tattoos get infected easily make sure you keep clean

Yeah been washing it with antibacterial and using eucerin

Nothing with alcohol right

Thanks, it took me like 3 hours to do the shading on her upper lip.

Nah, hard no

Kek

Its going to pill around the lines! Dont try to pull flakes of skin off to make it look better just take a shower!

Use anti bacterial body wash to help to while you are in there and pat it dry, do not wipe

why would you get that on your booby? weird

nice trips

nice dubs

Yeah not scratching my ass has been difficult

Ink can still smudge its up to you if you want to keep it clean like mine

imgur.com/lVePgH1

Red is the worst color for a tattoo in terms of ink bleeding and removal. Should have done some research prior. Also, you picked a douchey, common tattoo.

me like lady feel soft

Ink didn't smudge on me personally, admittingly i ment to reply to the other person, but then again people's skin take to ink differently

HAHAHAHA THEY USED 8-GRATE INK INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL 6 GRATE

IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE TO BLEED OUT LIKE THAT UNTIL IT STARTS TO LOOK LIKE A BIRTH MARK. I HOPE YOU GOT IT IN PRISON OR DIDN'T PAY MORE THAN $5 FOR IT

Mine did it too, OP. Donut worry

Note mine is a few years old in pic related but I feel like the color retained just fine.

You should be fine. Just be sure to keep it clean and moisturize.