Touch it

touch it

America needs no such thing. It would probably be better for America if I left it entirely.

that was in the middle of a paragon queue, might keep queuing, i'm getting into games with all the super high mmr players and they're really fun

also hyped for the new hero on tuesday

Oh, its just you.

I can't even play, something's up with the internet, and I'm getting sick of Comcast's bullshit.

Early? Dead? Who?

There's a new hero? Is he the hero we need?

Yes, who else would it have been?

Oh yeah, saw that.

Dead.

I assume it's a man because all females that are also heros are called lady heroes.

she's a melee carry so they might just be

comcast is just a bunch of crap from what I hear
hopefully your issues are resolved sooner rather than later

i'm happy they're making melee carries as well as ranged ones.

Monkey king came out recently.

rip
Should I just go

i heard about that, but i don't play dota 2 really but a lot of my friends from high school played it, don't know if they still do or not

>carry
>melee
>

Yeah, kinda sucks that most MOBAs don't really do anything with melee characters other than tanks or assassins. I just want a nice middle-ground. Its why I like Crunch.

Honestly, we need a new provider, but there's really nothing else out here.

No this thread needs more shota

I'm not sure what to make of the Monkey King. Saw his kit and it weird.

I'm in a shit mood, so whatever floats your boat.

k

This thread needs more Michael Keaton.

Bless you

he's really OP and I hate him.

Is everything okay? Can I help?

maybe you're not supposed to know what it means

for now, paragon fills my moba void and it's fun enough since they're still exploring a lot of possibilities. i don't feel like the game will be ready for release until late this year, they were expecting to have it released by the end of 2016.

Crunch is really damn good if you build a ton of meltdowns on him I found, the ability pen shreds their normal stats and you blow people up with abilities.

i got more

i heard that about him too, looking at the abilities on the 7.0 page makes him look super broken

That's probably it. I'm not supposed to know what it means and also it's from an activity I have no interest in.

I don't have furry, but I'll post some AnonAnim stuff

Monkey King is garbage. Literally just cut the trees xd

Also apparently ld is viable again.

The ride never ends

>agora.gg says i'm in top 0.36% of paragon players

nice

I have read all my comics and all the updates to the webcomics I follow. I am at a loss for what to do.

Just kidding, it does

anyone got hypno shit

Found out that the assistant manager of my store is transferring, and she's pretty much the only reason I still work there. My schedule for the next two weeks is also a mess, so I was on the verge of walking anyway.

I'm all about attack speed with Crunch. I'm trying to use Paragon to fill the hole that Dawngate left, but its not the same.

Yeah paragon is pretty fun. good graphics and doing cool stuff. Want to see where it goes.

He was nerfed slightly and will be again soon but man he's strong...

He's not garbage but okay friend.

Stream fritz the cat

i don't think attack speed has as good dps, i've tried them both out numerous times across a few of my alt accounts and i always end up doing a lot better with just raw damage, it bursts faster and you don't need more than one or two points of attack speed on him to get ability resets

it's super fun, i've been playing it so much for the past few months mosty because through the ingame loot systems i ended up getting over $150 of ingame stuff and haven't spent a single cent on the game
i hope it goes somewhere good, the game has a lot of potential

isn't releasing heroes strong now just the normal thing to do
or is it just since nobody know how to really play against him

1:12:24

why live

what if i dont like dicks

I don't have it downloaded and my internet isn't good enough to stream.

Well... Look at it this way, it could be a lot worse and it only goes up from here. I'm not the best motivational speaker... but I know how it feels for it to feel like everything sucks. It gets better.

I didn't expect Seraph to be an angel and demon. That's a cool twist. Monolith going to get an update visually and every three weeks is back. Good times.

i think they also teased a 1v1 map in the trailer for Seraph too, it looks the same as the tutorial map almost.

It's the tutorial map.

seriously what if i dont like dicks what am i supposed to do

yeah, but i've gotten outside of the tutorial map and found a bunch of stuff that made it seem like the tutorial map is also going to be a 1v1/aram map at some point, possibly

shhe caughta mouse!!

That one was an awful one.
It was basically me yelling at my carry to focus the their carry for 20 minutes as he continued to farm only to buy items I already had that had auras that do not stack.

Maybe in the future but Monolith still needs to be finished.

!!!

and you CHOOSE to play this game

enjoy the atmosphere.

𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒.

of course, i really want to see monolith finished and a good hero roster on release
maybe they'll give something cool to all the early access and beta players

path of exile is free, but so is severe head trauma

and what do i do if i like dicks

>Playing MOBAS

Start liking dicks.

Slow, a jump, and her ult look good, but I'd have to see how Heaven's Fury works.

I have heard good things about PoE but I mean I already have sunk in about 3.8k hours into this so I might as well keep going right?

>quitting mobas

play fighting games like a real furry

I got LoL and played like 5 matches before I was bored.

that's probably because it was LoL

Have you tried nothing?

League is stale even with AoT simulator lady coming in.

Doubt they will but I don't really care. I'm enjoying myself as it is. If anything just a crate or a skin for Twinblast.

Make Khaim great again pls.

Because you played an inferior game

i can try hanging myself

I simply lack interest in them.
Twitch is still bae though.

Dota is also shit.

That constitutes as something. Try nothing instead.

no

they already gave away a free TB skin
i'd rather have another shitty $5 The Fey reskin

Yeah. They are both toxic pits of stupidity.

isnt there another version of that with stockings where he looks suprised

>Have egg rolls
>No dipping sauce

Hot sauce it is.

there are many versions

i enjoy egg rolls without no dipping sauce

you are worth more than a hole grown increasingly deep

I wish fey looked better...

noooooooooooo

post them all then cunt

Y'all mother fuckers are weird.

I would too if they where fresh ones.

Dom. Smother me in smooches.

what do you mean?

nah, i'm okay

Do you mean this pic?

>where

you are suffocating

yes

Fey and all skins are bleh

I need to start playing something other than Crunch. But that would require being able to play more.

then enjoy the atmosphere that just so happens to be entirely made of dicks.

I rejoice.

Glad I could help in some small way.

Brew, Tusk, and Io are the only acceptable heroes.

literally anyone but Iggy is viable, go nuts with someone new when you get the chance

yeah they're not very nice looking, she just needs a decent skin