In your opinion do you find asses like this to be attractive or are they too large?

In your opinion do you find asses like this to be attractive or are they too large?

>pic related

I prefer them flat.

>too large

that ass isn't even big.

sheboon asses dont apply

if you wanna look at small, flat asses maybe you should jack off to men.

kek so you like sheboons then - are you triggered?

I like women with huge asses wide hips but flat stomachs with abs.. this is one of the rarest lol

you gotta have a good kidney to get me goin

How old are you?

i like big asses. Don't really care about color.

Why would i be triggered?

Like i said, if you wanna look at small, shapeless, flat asses maybe you should look at pics of men.

Nothing wrong with that, user. We're all friends here.

meant for

seem to know a lot about the shape and sizes of men's asses. like you said, we're all friends here. whatever floats your boat

I'm a slim guy with a big butt. All those squats I used to do lol

That size is pretty much perfect.

That girl would have a nice ass if she did some squats.

>white boi detected

>nignog detected

>he said I like mens asses
>that means that HE must like mens asses!

Great logic user.

I'm a faggot country inbreed, i like hank hill asses

i know nothing about the size or shape of mens asses. you seem to be pretty well versed

Bit too chunky/big for me. I like them petite and toned.

ok. Lets say i am, then. Lets say i know many things about all types of asses. Men, women, big small, black white-you name it, i know it.

Based on the preferences you have expressed in this thread, i would suggest that you might be more attracted to mens asses than womens.

I am the expert, after all, you said so yourself.

that you would automatically assume that guys that like smaller asses should look at other men sure seems to indicate some underlying homosexual tendencies. Any straight guy would suggest looking at pictures of women with smaller butts...but you jumped straight to suggesting that I look at men's asses. Just saying.

One must remember that large asses are not going to age well.

They may look nice and firm now but they will always end up saggy and chunky looking.

Yes, you have summed up our interactions. Well done.

it's a school night, kid. Go to bed.

how do i get a butt like this tho

not large enough
/thread

Well since this thread is going to be derailed anyway does anybody know what size a male's ass should be to attract women without looking gay? Or is that just a matter of how somebody carry themselves?

This is correct as its the most attractive by far yet not easy to come by

big enough that you can fart so hard to establish dominance in any situation

2 small