HI BILLY!

HI BILLY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SOLkj8Vrz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

billy looks like a girl...

Holy shit that's cute

Hi billy. You look disproportionate. Are you a midget bird, billy?

birb

Dumb nigger, male birds are the colorful ones while female ones are the bland looking gender. This is because sexual competition and female needing to camouflage while nesting. Read a book, shitlord.

Billy! You're a small fat pennis with a beak!

Hi booby

You stupid shit, peach faced lovebirds look the same no matter what sex.

i fact checked this, it is true.

Cute little buggers

lovebirds are cute
budgies are cute
all birds are cute

little svudgies

Here are my deceased budgie fudgies

had a budgie that got it's wings clipped and one never grew back right, so it couldn't fly right

one day it fell off it's branch and a chipmunk broke into the greenhouse we had the budgie in and ate it

it was fucked up

Popcorn party

That's why you don't clip em

rip in peace little buddys

nasty ass chipmunks!

Haha Buddy was actually the yellow and green boys name

awesome birds. my friend has had a budgie for two years and it's scared of being held by him

my other friend has one that will fly onto his shoulder when he gets home

how to raise one to like you?

I was a shitty owner for a few years of my girl's life. I was only 8 when I got her and my parents didn't do anything to keep her happy. When I was 13 I was playing CSS when suddenly she started chirping. I opened her cage out of curiosity and she flew down, landed on the top of my screen and started chirping to me. She was never close with me but she let me handle her after that. Feeling awfully guilty after all the neglectful years I bought a little male (Buddy) to keep her company. They became inseparable until she passed at only 7 or 8 years old.

They were both semi-wild in their way but it wasn't stressful for them to be handled. They had free roam of my room when I was home. I like to think they were happy.

>Buddy grooming Chippie.
Rip beautiful babies

To hand tame them takes time and dedication plus a lot of patience. You have to spend months bonding with them without touching them, helping them feel safe. Worth it though.

And to end on more cuteness, this is Skittles. He had French Molt and was predicted to live less than a year. He almost made it to 2.

aw :/

He was happy. He loved listening to Drowning Pool-Bodies. He would run up and down his perch yelling and bobbing his head.
Due to his inability to fly it was hard to get a cage that suited him. In the end we got him a rat cage with platforms and ramps in addition to his perches. I miss that crazy cutie

They don't look deceased, did you pose them?

youtube.com/watch?v=3SOLkj8Vrz8