member gauntlet?

I member that

Member when Sup Forums wasn't filled with fags

I remember the time my dad beat the shit out of my mom

Nope

I member HSR.

Member when EA made good games?

Don't blame him, blame her.
Bitch should've blocked with her left and swung with her right.
Float like a butterfly
sting like a bee
>member Ali?

The 21st nights of september

The twenty first night of September

uhhhh i member

I member nothin waha~

Member anjali?

I member

yes
i remember that mannish grin but i dont recall the circumstance
refresh/mem/plox.exe

i member

I member the time there where no debate about how many genders there are

hehehehe member can't stump the trump member member

I remember cp on limewire

hehe member when trump took the bet l member

I member !
member fat boy slim

do
u
membr?

3 days after our first time.

Ooh I member, member when it was ok to lynch a person of a certain colour, because they were robbing a store? That was the best.

lol i member when i was 11 and was trying to find videos of kids my age having sex, but when i searched google with the appropriate terms, the most relevent results was always some old guy on top of a little boy, sometimes it was a girl.

i neveer found what i was looking for.

I remember how much my ex loves them. She told me that she's completely over me and that I need to stop texting her. It's been 9 months and she's still the first thing i think about in the morning and the last i think about before i fall asleep. She's even in most of my dreams. I don't know what to do with my shitty life and I don't know if I'll be able to stay sober for long. Not searching for advice, I just wanted to get that off my chest

Member when marriage was just between a man and a woman? I Member

Well she's defintely been fucking some other dudes by now so may as well think about that to get over her.

I know that. She's probably been with a lot of other people while I've been unable to find any enjoyment in sex. Shit sucks

Member when Sup Forums was good?

It gets better user.
Eventually

member niggers?
theyve always been around
>thats going to change

yep Sup Forums was always nuts and butts

Member when Sup Forums launched a Gecko into space?

janitors in a drum
>you really old if you member that one

futaba never forgot

I can take years but this is true.

Not to be rude but that's the one thing I hate to hear about how I'm feeling. It doesn't help to know that one day I won't be having her on my mind 24/7, it doesn't do shit for me now and a lot of people tend to brush it off when you tell them it gets better. Thanks for giving a shit about me though, really appreciate it

Member?

I remember being happy once

>come on baby lets ride
>jungle brothers
shit now I just wanna play that game and some ATV Off-road Road Fury 2

My first PS2 game. Yes.

I remember the raid archive.is/WNeX3

Me too user. I've been depressed since I was 11, I miss the good old days when the biggest worry of the day was missing my favorite cartoon. I miss not caring about girls, drugs or any of that shit. I miss not being easily torn down and crying myself to sleep. I want out of this shit and I hope that one day I muster up the courage to go out in the woods with a rope and a bottle of liquor so I can just end it all. Until then I'm just gonna keep lurking on Sup Forums feeling bored as usual

Download the peaceful pill handbook. It'll tell you everything you need to know on how to end it all

I remember when i was a kid and the most worrying thing i had in my life was trying to get all the gold guns

I remember when I wanted so badly to growup and be able to do things even though my parents always told me to enjoy my childhood

I remember when the most stressful thing in school was overthinking if the girl I have been staring at for the past fifteen minutes has noticed and what she thinks of me

I remember when I never wanted to go to bed and would dread when the time grew near to sleep, when I was never tired and had too much time to sleep

I remember when trix cereal was little different colored shapes like a yellow and red flower

I remember staying up late to watch toonami before bed

I'll check into it. The only must is that I'll be able to do it while drunk. I'm not gonna go out sober

Just got the new amplitude on ps4. Songs on it suck dick

That's a problem. In order for you to commit a successful suicide you need to prepare it carefully. Being drunk will make you impulsive and allow for stupid mistakes that can cripple you

I remember April 3rd, 1989.
It's just like yesterday...
That goddamn rooster mask.
And the recipe for "cookies"
How could i have known?
Do i like hurting other people?
Maybe.

I member when South Park was actually a good show.

i member before 9/11. such a happy, non paranoid world. 20 year olds and under dont member.

Guess I could prepare all the shit before drinking. I've thought about hanging but this book seems interesting

it was good when stayed up to 9:30 at night and watch 2 episodes when l was a young

Member albino black sheep

It'll tell you exactly how to complete a suicide. It's success rate, it's difficulty of execution, public safety, availability of materials and of course how much and how long you may or may not suffer

I member

Which is why I only stick to the good stuff. You just can't make those good memories of good games anymore
>pic related

I'm reading it now. It's good so far

You kiddin me? I just watched a kid get doxed and dos'd on a vidya game. He probably won't have a good memory of it, but I fuckin lul'd

'member when OP was not a fag?

member?

wtf