On Off Thread Vol.2

On Off Thread Vol.2.

On/off threads are 2nd best Sup Forums threads by far over all others with the best threads being milfs

Rate my bitch

I know these girls!

how is this girl?

one of my tours in Afghanistan, some of the Afghans would show me pics of the local wimmins. a lot of them looked like this. in private they drank and smoked, basically had fun

What do you want to see?

Her fb then nudes

Why her FB?

to send her the nudes

Right

Nah you'd be better off just posting them on her friends timeline...she doesn't get on FB

OP Fag deleted. ReUp?

why do none of these shots reveal nicole's face?

She's actiallly pretty shy in real life. Not sure what made her do this shoot

Is girl because breast and vageen. Very nice.

not convinced it's her yet

name? i'm pretty sure I know her

You want her signature lol. She has always liked flaunting her tight little ass, her best asset

no, just a fantasy somewhat more realized

You know her name lol? Got more?

no more, she's a common fixture

a ton of on/off here
vola 9he4h5rc

Let's see this fucker what's the FB ?

Really?

yeah, all the xposed on/off threads

What if I told you she did a hardcore scene too? I haven't seen it in here

sure post it

Too Friends FB?

Oh my God, that look. That incredible tomboyish look, baby-faced. If not for the hair, she might even look like a boy, or could at least pass for one if she tried. Button-up blue shirt with jeans, utterly simple, practical even. Like a childhood friend, someone who you scraped your knees with, fell out of trees with, ran away with when you did something horrible, yet was always just a friend whom you didn't see as a sexual person until the onset of puberty and even that was weird to think about.

The nude image on the right, like an over-developed teenager still figuring things out, interested and yet nervous, sitting opposite her male best friend who is also nude. Just looking at each other, how it feels to be in this situation, obviously taboo, and for some reason exciting. Hearts racing, eyes scanning one another, her usually outgoing and confident grin is now weakened by uncertainty. Vulnerability when there has almost always been a sort of feminine strength, which in and of itself is rare to see in a female without it coming off as obnoxious.

Looking becomes touching, touching becomes kissing, and the rest is in the hands of nature, potentially ending in an accidental creampie brought on by unchecked pubescent hormones causing logical thought to take a back seat. I must save this image, and I must write. Somehow, I must write a book that's finally not going to be largely about smut, and must take place over a number of years, and she will be the main female protagonist. Her hair; is that dirty blonde, or is it merely tinged red? I can't tell, and I don't care. This image has given me a vision, one that I hope I'll be able to do justice in what will perhaps be my third novel, but my first to include underage sex, I imagine. This... must... happen...

Freak

serial killer status^

Kik lolmoot to see an old ex's tomboy looks

lot of on/off here of this slut
9he4h5rc
join and hear some stories

This is an on/off thread, not an off/on thread, you inconsolable, mouth-breathing, imbecile. Go back to club penguin or leddit so you can be cornery someone else

"leddit" it makes me happy that some people still use this term :)

Expectation: Left pic
Reality: Right pic

Sometimes u get both which is great

GetYourselfChecked/10

Shouldn't suck on the titties so much that they deflate