Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

my ex gf in the pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd have her star in a real life Disney movie.

Love it. Mine

Cum on those nice lips she has

On the most fertile day of her cycle, I'd take off her panties, stuff them in her mouth, duct tape her lips shut, fully undress her, handcuff her ankles to her wrists behind her back so she sits on her knees, then cuff her to a solid object so she can't move, put clamps on her nipples, tie some strings on them with weights at the end, strings long enough that is she fully lowered her posture they'd touch the ground, heavy enough to hurt her, then stick a little vibrator between her legs, turn it on, light up a candle between her legs so that if she lowers herself to ease the weights she burns her pussy, then proceed to coat my penis in red lipstick and draw hearts with it all over her body and wait until she eventually burns herself then fuck her painful red and wet little pussy right there while she is on her knees and forcefully impregnate her. -Pyro, the totally sane

Also her.

where are the nudes

I'd love to fuck that petite little body hard. Fuck her ass first with no lube, then right into her mouth, facefuck her for a bit then cum deep in her pussy.

Wish I had some mate... I'd ram her against every piece of furniture

Mmm, I'd love to fuck those tits the most, see them bouncing up and down on my cock before I cum on her face. But I'd also love just rape her pussy, get her pregnant with a baby she doesn't want and force her to breed it.

Here's more

Fucking hell she's cute, I'd love to bury my cock inside her and make her feel like splitting in half. Moar?
replies get replies

Wwyd to my ex?

MOAAAAR

damn that's a nice body, would cover in cum
Would love to get my cock in that mouth and deposit my cum
And again Moar? would love to let my hands roam all over that little body. slowly caress her nipples, slide my hand in her panties and start fingering her. make her drop to her knees and slowly suck me off and finish by covering her face in cum.

wwyd to these sluts? rep4rep

Wwyd? Also I need an user or two to help me fuck her holes. Any takers?

Wwyd

bump for

Hey I was the user with the gf in the other thread, you got Kik?

Kik me lmaosus

I don't sorry. I can keep posting if you want to help me fuck her here though and tell me what you think of her user

For you guys. Only because youre my Sup Forums bros.

Hngggg nice dude, she's got me diamonds, moar?
Does she know she's on here?

She looks like a slut that would have no problem deep throating a cock in front of everyone. I'd pull down her dress to play with her tits and fuck her from behind.

Wow, do you already know her? lol

Holy shit, I recognize this slut. She let me dump a load in her mouth a few months ago in a mall bathroom.

wwyd

Got any pics of her ass

Bump for MOAR

not really

would facefuck her hard and cum on her tits

another bump fo MOAAAR

meant for

wwyd

xxx

Cum on that tummy

Choke her with my Cock in her mouth and my hands around her throat

go on

Thinks she ain't worth it, so tried really hard

Lift her dress up and fuck her asshole while I grope her Tits. Finish off with a blowjob and cum on her face

omg she's perfect, i want to cum on her tits

Exactly, does what she's told cause she knows she ain't pretty and she's lucky to get some dick

Is she your wife?

she would love that, she loves being fucked in ass

ways?

boss

id pull that hair back into a ponytail and fuck her from behind while pulling it. slap her cute little ass raw as she begs for more. then pull out and cover her tits in my cum, making her suck the rest off of my cock

Well then, nudes?

i did have them but i lost them :/

I'd pull those shorts down, bring her down on all fours, grab that bun and shove my cock up her ass again. Fill it with so much cum it'll be leaking out for days

I'd give her a rough facefuck with those eyes looking at me, fill her little mout with all my cum

replies to or ?

Seriously? Do you have more

well isn't that a shame

better pic

im serious

Do you have kik

damn, sexy little waist on her. you have more?

WWYD? My wife

Tell her to quiet smoking

yeah
thatguyfox49

Quiet smoking? She isn't that loud, I promise

last one

Wwyd to my girls ass

Wwyd?

post more

rub my dick all over her face

i see a lot of asking, but very little giving... Reply 4 Reply

smack that shit till my hand bleeds

anyone wanna share their gf on kik?

I get to smack it all the time

WWYD? 19 yo cumslut

Let her suck me off nice and slow, feel those braces on my hard cock and cover them in cum
Would love to lick that pussy, bet it tastes yummy
Would fuck in missionary position, then make her swallow my load
Slide thoese panties aside and shove my cock up her ass, give her a nice creampie
Fuck her in that position, while smacking that ass so hard she can't sit for days

rep4rep, wwyd?

wwyd

tell me b

wwyd anons??

Tier her hands behind her back, bend her over and use a Wand vibrator to make her cream those delicious tight denim shorts - Finish her up by making her deepthrat me

Re-l wafu!

wwyd?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs