What did Truman do when he left the dome? Did he live a happy, normal life? Did he go to Fiji...

What did Truman do when he left the dome? Did he live a happy, normal life? Did he go to Fiji? Did he ever escape all of his rabid fans?

He was never really happy with life again, since everything wasn't for him. He was just another guy and eventually took his own life around the age of 50...

You ever feel like your life is a Truman show?

I'm pretty sure everyone has felt this at some point.

After you pass 30 you start to realize the world is a Truman show for everyone under that age. Nearly all media is targeted towards young people. It's a young people society.

well fuck

it's like the matrix steak
but everyone has been aware to the steak, but you

He presumably met up with that chick he fell in love with as a teen, since she's shown racing out the door as soon as he leaves.

I don't know if he'd have a normal life, though. I don't see how you could. If I found out my life is an elaborate set piece and all of you are getting paid to shitpost all around me, I'd be extremely confused and disturbed. I think I'd have a lot of trouble making personal relationships given that all the relationships I had obtained through my childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood were entirely manufactured.

Thankfully people probably have better things to do than watching a near-suicidal burnout jerk off and smoke week every day over and over, so I'm probably not a Truman.

Shit man, I never thought about it like that. I don't want to get old desu.

he broke down mentally and physically. unable to withstand his celebrity status. and killed himself

Why his shadow look like a cartoon aligator?

holy shit. can't unsee

He'd probably face a lot of resentment from his former fans for taking their entertainment from them.

I imagine the more mentally unstable fans would probably try to kill him

>escape dome
>meet up with that girl
>stay at her place until he finds a job
>applies at a bank
>shows his CV of getting a degree in accounting at Seahaven University
>15 years experience at Seahaven Bank
>get laughed out of the interview because your entire career was actually a joke
>realize you have to go back to school
>scandal gets in the media
>become worldwide laughing stock
>kill self

I used to think that until I realize I spent most of my life on the internet

If it was my life they would have given me a gf or something

men with machine guns killed him right after he stepped through the door. studio property can't leave the studio.

Why did they give Truman a normal life in the show?

Who the fuck would watch that?

Why not give him some Mad Max post Apocalypse type shit or something

this.

he'd probably go back to showbiz since that's the only thing he could do

I haven't watched this in a long time, but that's answered in the premise isn't it? That it was a simulation of the quintessential American life to show off to the rest of the world in a still Cold War context

I don't understand why he didn't kill himself.
Discovering that your whole existence is a lie and that you were merely a tool entertainting the whole world could drive anyone to suicide.

Yeah, That's why I think it happened to me. I had some amazing girlfriends. I am a total loser too. I might have just gone mental, but I was pretty sure there was 'behind the scene' moments I forgot about.

It's all just so odd.

>It's a young people society.
lolwut
not true

He sued and made a fuckton of cash, lived in Fiji and fucked his wife for 37 years, made a garbage documentary to stay relevant and then died at the age of 83 when a nigger broke into his house and viciously attacked him.

he kills himself

Probably because suicide was a foreign concept to him.

If I was him, I'd have gone on a massive killing spree.

He couldnt handle real life so he did what he knew all his life...act.

He went on to become Jim Carrey.

The JC before Truman Show died.

JC= Jesus Christ.

He was sacrificed for entertainment and everlasting fame.

It was Jim's message, he knew it was all a "game", the final image shows us that he ascends to another "level".

The illuminati.

>It's a society obsessed with youth
ftfy

>Truman

is not actually a true man

BRAVO VINCE

What if we're all in a Truman Show? Really makes you think

He died from having his dick sucked for 23 hours straight

How fucked would you be TV if you were a Truman episode?

Fuck off old nigger

why did they even bother telling him there's anything past his town?

>it's a truman falls asleep while masturbating and wakes up with his shirt glued to his stomach again episode

that's weird that i found this thread, when i just thought about this randomly last night.

as for your question, i think he killed himself :)