Gay people are the sole reasons for natural disasters. prove me wrong

gay people are the sole reasons for natural disasters. prove me wrong.
> pro tip
you fucking cant
also faggots cause cancer. fact.

earthquakes are a natural disaster, and those are caused by tectonic plates shifting due to magma convection currents.
>debate me faggot

Go to bed Ahmed.

Every gay person's family will eventually die. What does that tell you about them?

yeah and homos agitate the tectonic plates and that causes earthquakes

dont call me that. i hate muslims too. they are a plague and need to be gotten rid of

Every butt you cum in, a volcano erupts.
Do not anger the Gods.

Gay people are almost as bad as muslims.

We need another Hitler to eradicate them all tbqh.

Listen OP... you should really be worried about dihydrogen monoxide... causes way more problems than gay people...

i knew there would be some like minded people on here.

>homos agitate the tectonic plates
>re: magma convection currents

fucking endless captcha

i drink that shit everyday, bitch. come at me

look, take your wild science bullshit elsewhere. the adults are talking.

No, I can't prove you wrong. Your parents gave birth to a glorious faggot. Can't disprove GOD.
Now, get busy sucking dick.

OP is a faggot by definition, as all those who start a thread on this internet forum. You are the reason I died in a earthquake

>disrespecting the tools our god let us develop to understand all that he created
you fucking muppet

Gays cause Global Warming.

Gay guys are essentially women. If people saw me punch a guy in public, they'd likely think there was a mutual problem between us and he possibly was an asshole. If those same people saw me punch a gay guy, they'd think I was being a bully (actually the other straight guys would silently applaud me).

all of which are the distant product of a system of physical laws that become nondeterministic at sufficiently minute scales of spacetime

nondeterministic phenomena are indistinguishable from deterministic phenomena whose determinants are unobservable

i know for a fact that there is an unobservable quantum determinant and it is a sentient being who hates dirty poo sniffing faggots

>our god
yeah keep that to yourself pleb

>i know for a fact that there is an unobservable quantum determinant
>know for a fact
>unobservable

wat

can you see air?
no
does that mean it doesnt exist?
no

im an actual fag and i testify that its all true..... everything he says about the natural disasters and everything

>air is unobservable
>people apparently don't breathe

wat

shit nigger you are retarded. i do feel for you. godspeed, you poor hopeless soul

Lack of proof gays don't cause ND is not proof gays cause ND. Lack of proof OP is a faggot does not mean OP is not a faggot

>Lack of proof gays don't cause ND is not proof gays cause ND
yes it is. and you cant disprove it. so following that logic its fact.

Lack of proof does not constitute proof. You can't prove our world isnt run by sentient hamsters, but that isn't proof that it is. I'm guessing you arnt very educated huh? :(

you just havent opened your mind